Raven's Tale By: Richard
On Tuesday, March 25, 2008, our class went on a field trip to the performance of Raven's Tale, at the Sunnyvale Performing Arts Center. The performance was composed of four short legends and was approximately an hour long. It was about Raven creating the animals and bringing the sun to the world, the story about Raven falling in love with the spirit of the whale, the story about the fisherman's home, and the burning of the cannibal. I liked the storyline and the acting because the stories were interesting and the acting was attractive, but the part about the woman rooted to the floor's voice sounds a little freaky. Did you like the play? If yes, which parts and why?
Subscribe to Weekly Reminders via RSS feed
Sunday, March 30, 2008
Richard's Post
Posted by
Mrs. Yu
at
10:14 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

6 comments:
Compared to the Tom Sawyer play I personally think that this play was awesome! I liked the acting because in this play the actors seemed confident and they all had great expression! I liked Raven the best. I liked the part when he kept on crying for the stars, moon and sun. That was hilarious! Great blog post Richard!
I personally think that The Raven's Tale was a better play than Tom Sawyer. The actors had had lots of energy in them. I also liked the colorful masks. I thought they were very creative. It was also very funny!!! I hope that we get to go to another hilarious play soon!!!
This play was was pretty awesome! The part I liked the best was the story of the Raven getting the light from the Sky Chief. It was hilarious when the Chief was dancing and singing. I also enjoyed the part when he thought his daughter was going to into a bird and was growing feathers on her body.
What I liked about this play,is how expresive the actors' voices were. It sure did take a long time for the actors to memorize their lines! My favorite part of the play is the same thing as Devleena's. When Raven started to cry, I broke out into laughter. It was very hilarious!
Like Devleena and Tanvi said I think that this play is better than the Tom Sawyer play. I really liked everything about the play especially the story of Raven and the Spirit of the Whale. I also liked it when Raven kept crying for the sun, moon, and stars. The things he swung out were really cool!! Awesome post Richard!!
I think The Raven's Tale was woundful. All the actors were loud and they were had great hand gesture. The masks and costums were cool because they use many things Native American had in the olden times.I like the whole play. Even the play was ceartive of tell storys about Raven and the Native American.This play was very funny.
Post a Comment