Subscribe to Weekly Reminders via RSS feed

Wednesday, March 5, 2008

Outdoor School!!! By: Sandeep

Hi everyone! As you might know, Outdoor School is coming up in May. Last year the fifth graders went to Sonora Outdoor School. We had fun hiking up mountains and learning about Native Americans and how they survived. Guess what? This year we are going to Camp Koinonia on May 19th and stay there for four days!! 5th graders: What did you like about last year's Out door School? 4th graders: What do you wish to do this year at Outdoor School? Here is the link to the camp we will be visiting. Take a look!! http://www.campkoinonia.com/ '_' Sandeep

18 comments:

Anonymous said...

I did not like last years outdoor school that much because we had to take this silent mile hike and it too us 3 hours to hike back to the camp. Secondly, I did not like the food that much and I think this years outdoor school will be better!

Anonymous said...

I liked last year's Outdoor School because we did a lot of fun activities! There was also a big campfire. I hope this year it will be better!

Anonymous said...

Sandeep , I think all of us new fourth graders will enjoy Camp Koininia as much as you liked outdoor school last year!

Hope that we have a great outdoor school!!!!

Anonymous said...

I hope the outdoor school will have fun projects like crafts. I also think there we can camp outside and sleep in a tent and bake marshmallows. I love baked marshmallows!!!!! I wonder if we will get to play sports!


Hope this year will be better than what Roger said!!!!!

Anonymous said...

I just can't wait till outdoor school! It probably will be so fun having cabinmates.I wonder if we are going to go hiking and if there are going to have nice views.

Anonymous said...

Well last year's outdoor school was not as fun as I expected. Especially the part where we had to take the silent mile and hike up and down heart attack hill. I almost did have a heart attack! Also I hated the part where we barely have anytime to play in our cabins. Playing in your cabin is fun because some people bring board games and we can play together like we are at school. Lastly I didn't really like the food they had there. It was raw and didn't taste so well.
But I liked the part where we got to make our own arrowhead. Mine was very sharp. Well I hope that this year's outdoor school would be much interesting and fun! Very nice blog you posted Sandeep. Wish you would post more interesting blogs!

Anonymous said...

I think we'll have a fun time and make crafts.Roger said he didn't like the hiking but I like hiking but one thing I don't like are the snakes because one time I went hiking and there was a group of snakes,I also hope the campfire like Ben said I always like campfires.I hope outdoor school will be fun for everyone!!!!!

Anonymous said...

I really liked the activities we did at last year's camp. My favorite was when we were taking the nature hike at night.

Anonymous said...

Nice blog post Sandeep. At last year's outdoor school I enjoyed the fun activities and what I did not like was the food. To me it tasted very weird. Last year's fifth graders all said that this year's outdoor school was going to be much better. I hope they are correct! I am excited and cannot wait until this year's outdoor school because there is not any parent chaperones allowed! We are going have high school students as our chaperones. I wonder which school they are going to come from?

Anonymous said...

I hope that I enjoy outdoor school as much as the fifth graders did last year. My friend has been to outdoor school and she thinks it is really fun especially the hiking. So I am really looking forward to outdoor school.

Anonymous said...

I like your blog,Sandeep. Last years outdoor school was pretty fun. I liked hiking and the fun classes. My favorite class was the one about space. We learned about space and got to go in this really cool room called the Star Lab. Also we got to go to two field trips within outdoor school. The only thing I didn't like was the food. To me it tasted very weird and gross. I know this years outdoor school will be really fun and all the fourth graders (and fifth graders)will really enjoy it!

Anonymous said...

I thought last years outdoor school was great! I liked it because we got new beds. The food there was delicious. We sang songs and gathered up in a large campfire. We slept late and woke up at 5:30 in the morning. I hope this years outdoor school will be more fun than last years trip. I hope you fourth graders will enjoy this year's trip!!!!
:)

Anonymous said...

I am really looking forword to this years outdoor school. Althogh we already learned about Camp Koinonia at the meeting I wish for other things. I wish that we could stay in tents because I love the adventurous nights. It would also be nice if we could have more than one night hike because each day we might have different animals we could see. I am new to this whole outdoor school thing so I asked my brother how he liked outdoor school, and he said it was fun especially being cabinmates with people we liked to be with. Great post Sandeep!

Anonymous said...

Since I have never been camping or to any outdoor school before, I hope that it will be very fun.I hope that the 5th graders will have more fun then they did last year and that the 4th graders will have a great time.

Great post, Sandeep!!!!!

Anonymous said...

I am so excited about this years'outdoor school because I have already been to Washington D.C. so I know how it feels to be alone without your parents. Also I have never been to any outdoor school before. Hopefully we won't be delayed because like I said before I am really excited about it.

Anonymous said...

Thank you all for commenting on my blog!!

Anonymous said...

Last years Outdoor school was not that great, but some parts of the Outdoor School was fun. Like the time where we got to make arrow heads, go to Mercer Caverns, and the part where got cabin time. During cabin time, we played board games or we just talked. Also the food at Sonora Outdoor School wasn't that great, but this years Outdoor is going to be fun! Nice blog post Sandeep!!!

Anonymous said...

On Monday we will go to Outdoor School. I'm so exited!