Have you ever worried about something? For example, you have a test tomorrow, or if you're popular or not. Many people worry about many different things. In a TFK article named "The State of the American Kid" it shows that 43% of kids worry about their homework. That's almost half of the kids! Also, 40% of kids worry about their family. What do you sometimes worry about? Sometimes I worry if I will do well on a test or on a homework assignment. I guess I worry because if I make a mistake, someone might make fun of me or something like that. Many kids also worry about the health of someone they care about. I know I sometimes worry about my grandparents. From homework to family, there is so much to worry about whether you are an adult or a kid. What are some things you worry about? If you don't, what are some strategies to avoid thinking about it?



29 comments:
I worry about EVERYTHING. I worry about tests,finishing my homework on time,the economy, my family, and so much more. To avoid worrying about things, for example when I lose something, I write little notes to myself telling me where I last put it. I also try to think about the good things. For example when I take a test, I think about how this will help my learning instead of how I will do on the test. These strategies help me to stop worrying all of the time and have a little bit of relaxation. Nice post Auboni!!!
What I worry about test, because I don't know what my score is and if I get a bad grade, I might get in trouble. I also worry about the Placement Test Coming up, because I want to get into Math 6/7 and I am studying to try to get into Math 6/7. I also worry about my stuff getting lost or might get stolen. I also worry about my parents, the economy, school, and basically about everything.
I worry for a lot of things. For example, tests, earthquakes, my family, nightmares, and much much more! I worry for tests because I am afraid that if I get a bad score, my parents are going to be mad! I worry about earthquakes because when I am n the second story, it might collapse on me. I worry about my family because whenever my mom or dad is sick, I pray to God so they can get better soon. I am also worried about nightmares because I am afraid that they might eat me up or haunt me anytime.
I worry about my family!!!!SAD! I worry about them because in my nightmare my family is kidnapped.
Next, I worry about tests! I worry if I will have a bad score or if I missed question. Something that will help me is to wake up and take a drink of water to cool me down. Next, I can be calm when my test comeso back. I can take a few breaths or take a drink of water.
I worry about tests, auditions, and finishing homework on time. I worry about tests because my mom gets mad and when I get a bad test score like maybe 97% my mom gets mad. I also worry about my family because my mom and my sister are sick. So it is only my dad and I to make sure that our house is okay.
I worry about a lot of things. Tests and homework are the two things I worry about the most. I always worry that I might go to homework club. I try to prevent myself from worrying by thinking about something that was good that happened during the day. If I worry about a test then I feel I am not ready and go study some more. It is a strategy that works well for me because I usually get a better score than the tests I study less on.
I worry aout tests, homework, family, friends, economy, and LOTS more. Sometimes, I worry so much about tests, I can't even study! The state tests for example. Sometimes, I think there are to much states to study and I start worrying so much. I worry so much, I sometimes stay up in my bed when I am supposed to be sleeping and I study. I worry about the economy too because if we don't help it, what will happen? In the movie Wall-E, The whole world is polluted so the humans can't lives there so they live in a giant spaceship. That might happen to us!
I worry about auditions, my family, and competitions. I worry about auditions because I think I will make a mistake and the people who are watching you will think you are not that good. To avoid it, I just think that I would do a very good job on that. I worry about my family because if they die, then who would I look up to? To avoid that, I will just think that they will die when they are older. I worry about competitions because the judges look very mean and stern. To avoid that, I would take deep breathes to calm down.
I have a friend. She is always worrying. When we are doing something fun, she says,"But _______________________ might happen."
Another friend gets so worried, s/he has to put notes saying,"I put my book on the bookshelf." then s/he worries about losing the note.
Most of the time, I only worry about worrying. Luckily, that doesn't happen much, because when it does, I can't stop worrying. that makes me worry even more.
There are A LOT of things I worry about such as school,aliens, robbers,homework,tests, or else known as everything. I efven worry about things that are not my buisness. To aviod worring about these thing I think about the positive side. For example, if I have a test I tell myself that I will do a good job. For some things that do not really have a positive side I tell myself they might never happen. For example, when I think there might be a alien attack on Earth, I tell myself that it may never happen. Armed with these strategies I now have little to fear.
I almost never worry about school, but I do worry about other things, such as my family. I just worry that my family is safe a lot, especially with my brother going out side without us knowing. The only things I worry about(and that too just a little) are the major tests like Placement and STAR. To keep from being worried about my family all the time, I just tell myself that we're always out for each other and that we're safe. For the tests, I just study and say to myself that I'm ready for the test.
I worry about a lot of things. For example, I worry about tests, not finishing my homework, my stuff getting lost, and Global Warming. I worry about tests because I am afraid that I will get a bad score and my grades will go down.I worry about not finishing my homework because then I might get get into Homework Club. I worry about my stuff getting lost because sometimes, it could be something I like and I don't want it to get lost. Finally, I worry about Global Warming because of Earth dying. Some people tell me that the Earth is going to die in 2012, but I don't think thats true because my brother told me that people said "The world will end in 2000." Now it's 2010 so it definitely isn't true.
I worry about a lot of things like tests, homework, my family, and much more. I try to avoid worrying about things by talking to my friends about a different subject of my worriness about something. When I don't do good on my test my dad will be so mad that he makes me cry! When I lose something, I worry that it might not come back.Then, I think where I might have placed it.
I worry about tests the most every time there is a test I always worry and wait till the last day to study. What I do to help is tell my mom and She and I sit down and she asks me all and I get prepared. So get help from parent is my strategy.
I worry about a lot of things. I worry about tests, homework, and the world ending. I worry about tests because I'm afraid I'll get a bad score. I worry about homework because I'm afraid that I will go to Homework Club. I'm most afraid of the world ending because like most other people, I don't want to die. I especially don't want to die just because the Earth is being affected by Global Warming or something like that.
I worry about many things, especially big test like the Placement Test we just got done with. Phew! To get rid of that I usually take a couple of deep breaths and read the directions carefully. At the end, after I'm done with my test I check my work to make sure I didn't do any silly mistakes.
Also, after watching this movie called Poseidon I worry a lot when I'm on cruises. That's because the movie was about this cruise which had many people on it, and a gigantic wave came and made their ship topple upside down. Many people died. To get rid of this I usually try to not think of it and think of something happy.
I worry about a lot! Every day I start worrying about all the homework that I have, because if I don't do all of my homework, I have to go to homework club and that is really bad for my grade. I also worry about the economy a lot. It makes me feel really bad and worried about everything. Because the economy is so bad, our school might shut down a lot of activities like GATE testing, hands on music, science, and art, and a lot more! Even some teacher are getting kicked out, and we are gaining the number of people in each class. I really don't like that. I wish there was some way to help. These are some things that I worry about.
I worry about test, infections, splinter, losing things, and the economy. The only way I stop worrying about test is to study for 1 hour or more. But infections and splinters is impossible to stop worrying about them. Economy we can't do anything, but if we keep losing jobs soon everyone would be like homeless and humans would basically become high technology Native Americans that would be cool.
Well I barely worry about anything, but I worry about if I have too much homework.(I don't like homework.) If I lose something (not very valuable), I usually don't care about it. I worry when lose my homework. Well I worry about getting punished. A strategy I use is by meditating.
I worry for a lot of things. I worry about my family, major tests, and stuff I lose. Some strategies I use to avoid it from always striking me is to just think about something else. For tests, I just review the curriculum and do some problems. If I lose something, I just look for it and ask my friends if they had seen it.
I worry a lot about school and if I'll embarass myself. When I embarras myself, I wonder if kids will laugh at me and remeber that forever which makes me really nervous because no one like to be laughed at. I also worry when I was first a new kid. Was I going to make nice friends? Would I get the new schedule (because Portal has a different schedule than the other schools)?
I worry about A LOT of thigs. I worry about homework, tests speeches, Global Warming, and middle school. The days I'm in homework club I get super worried if the homework is due on that day but it turns out the homework is optional not manditory. I am afraid tests especially in math because my parents expect higher grades in that.I'm also afraid/worried of Global Warming because all the water will rise taking over land killing everything living thing on land. Another thing I am worried about is middle school, is there too much homework, do I type to slow, will I handle it? I know one thing to help you during in essay in your test. Pretend your showing of all the things you know to your friends.
One of my biggest worries is that one day some random robber will come and rob all our money when we are all asleep and my dad is on a business trip. One of my stragies to avoid it is to think that the doors are locked 24/7 and no robbers will ever come. Another one of my worries is that on a playoff baseball game, less than nine people show up so then we will have to forfeit our game and then we will be elimanated. I would be really disappointed if it was the final game. A way to try to avoid it is to wear safety stuff so we won't get hurt or sick and we won't miss any games. One other worry is that I forget to study for a big test like STAR or Replacement 2 and I end up flunking the grade. A way I can avoid it is to mark every test on my homework chart so I remember to study. Even though I have a thousand more worries, I don't want you to fall asleep so I will only pet these three.
There is nothing that I don't worry about. If I can't get find a homework assignment, I won't be able to sleep that night because I'm afraid I'll get in gigantic trouble tommarrow. Here is a list of some things I worry about: homework, dying from an illness, being involved in a car crash that gives me a serious injury, hacking into the school server and deleting everything accidentally, tests and the like. My solution to stop worrying is to look on the good side. For example, if I had to go to HW club I may think that it isn't so bad because I get to read after I finish.
I worry some day and don't worry days. I worry about homework, if I did something right, or even if I remembered a friends birthday. If I worry I tell my self to calm down and keep doing what I am doing and everything will work out ok. If I worry about a test I tell myself that I know whats on the test so I don't need to worry.
I mostly worry about finishing my homework ontime, getting enough sleep, and not getting out of the showers at my swimming club late. I try to do as much homework as I can before I go swimming and so I could get to bed earlier. I try to tell my self when I'm rinsing off in the locker rooms that I'll be warmer when I dry off and get dressed (which I really won't be, but it works).
The main things I worry about are tests and homework. I worry about tests because I don't know if I'm going to get a score and if I get a bad one it might go on my grade! I worry about homework because if I don't finish it and I might go to Homework Club!Or I might stay up really late to finish it and be late for school if I am to sleepy as a result!
I get worried about tests. Tests make me nervous because I have to memorize the concepts. Some strategies that calm me down for tests are when I count to ten and then drink water for twenty seconds. First, I relax, and then I look at the test and read the questions two times each. These are some strategies that help calm me down for tests.
I worry about a lot of things. Most of the time, I worry about tests because I didn't study enough for it. Other times are when I don't finish my homework,(especially in Rockhopper)so I'm afraid that the teacher might be mad. Every time I'm about to get my test paper back, I worry so mich that I was afraid to look at the score when I got my test paper back
Post a Comment