Music and Songs
By: Soraya
Hi room24! Mrs. Yu has just shared with us last week that one of her favorite songs is Naturally by Selena Gomez. That is also one of my favorite songs too! I also like Falling down by Selena Gomez. My favorite singer is Taylor Swift. My favorite songs by her are You Belong With Me, and White Horse. I also like Love Story. Another singer that I like is Demi Lovato. A few of the songs I like by her are Remember December, and La La Land. I also like a few bands. One of them is The Black Eyed Peas. I like I Gotta Feeling, and Meet Me Halfway. I like so many songs that I even have a book with all of the lyrics inside of it! What are your favorite songs? Who are your favorite singers? What are a few songs that you recommend to the class? Please share with us!



23 comments:
I know a lot of songs from the radio, but I forget to listen to their names. That's why I can't say my favorite.
I have a favorite radio station, though. It's 98.5 (talk about decimals!), because the songs are light rock. I recommend "You Belong With Me" to our classroom, because 1) it tells a story, 2)it's a good song, 3)it's a song by Talyor Swift, and 4)it's really popular in our class. One day, I saw a bunch of fourth grade boys singing it.
I have a lot of favorite songs but I have to give a lot of credit to my brother because that's how I herd them. For songs by boys, I like....."Down", by Jay Sean, "Whatcha Say", by Jason Derulo, and "Soul Sister", by the band Train. From girls I like "Go On", by Celine Dion", "The way I loved you", by Selena Gomez, "When I look at you", by Miley Cyrus, and Terrified by Kara Dioguardi. Oh My Gosh!!!!! I forgot some!! There is Boogie Wonderland from Earth Wind and Fire(a classic!) and Wake up by Arcade Fire!!!(These are very old songs but they are great for boys and girls. So far my top favorite is Down, and Whatcha Say....I don't know why but I like songs by boys a little more.
I don't have any favorite singers, bands, or songs. I just listen to whatever comes up on the radio. My favorite radio station is 94.5 because it has a lot of really good songs. I do not recommend any songs to anyone because I do not know any songs.
I am not much of a song person, but I like a few singers. Taylor Swift is one of my favorites. I like her You Belong With Me song and Fearless. I also like Love Story that was also by her. I don't have any osngs to recommend because most of them were already mentioned by Soroya and as I said before, I am not much of a song person.
I like a lot of songs. I like Naturally by Selena Gomez, Love Story and You Belong with Me by Taylor Swift. Party in the USA, the Climb, the Hoedown Throwdown, and Best of Both Worlds by Miley Cyrus ar eother songs I like. I also like Complicated by Avril Lavigne.
I would recommend the songs You Belong with Me, Love Story, Complicated and the Hoedown Throwdown.
GREAT POST SORAYA!!!!!!!!!!!
My favorite song is Haydyn's Concerto in C Major 3rd movement. I am also playing that song right now. I think it sounds really good and I might play it for the school talent show this year(if there is one). Some songs that can be sung with lyrics are "Tell Me Something I Don't Know" by Selena Gomez. This is the only song I like from Disney and I like it because it is half rock half speak. I listen to the radio station 96.5 because songs over there calm me down from angry things. My favorite singer is... "drumroll" my brother! He always steals my play songs and goes to the computer and sings with it. I sort of like is singing voice. Sometimes he would hum a tune while he is taking a shower.
I like many songs too. I like Soul Sister by train just like Auboni. I also like you Belong with Me and Love Story by Talor Swift. I also like The Black Eyed Peas. I like this song called Black Horse and a Cherry Tree, but I don't know the singer. I also like The Beatles. My parents listened to it when they were younger. I like Yelow Sumberine and Paperback Writer.
Since I have an Ipod, I have a lot of songs on my Ipod, but I won't share all of them. My favorite singers are Jay Sean, Maino, Taylor Swift, The Killers, Black Eyed Peas, Jason Derulo, Coldplay, Eagles, IYAZ, Green Day, Sum 41,Linkin Park, LMFAO, Nickleback, Owl City, Shiny Toy Guns, Survivor, Justin Timberlake, Three Days Grace, etc. My favorite songs are "All The Above" By Maino, "Best Of Me" By Sum 41, "Boom Boom Pow" Black Eyes Peas, "Dead And Gone" By Justin Timberlake, "Do You Remember" By Jay Sean and Lil Jon, "Down" By Jay Sean, "Eye of The Tiger" By Survivor, "Fifteen" By Taylor Swift, "Fireflies" By Owl City, "Forever&Always" By Taylor Swift, "Hello Seattle" Owl City, and etc. These are my favorite songs, and I hope you like these songs.
My favorite song is "You Belong with Me”,” Down", and "Right Round". First, “You Belong with Me" is an outstanding song, since the lyrics show how another girl likes the boy Taylor Swift likes. Next, "Right Round" is an impressive song, because it is a rough song. The first six words are "You spin my head right round". Last, is the song "Down". It is a remarkable song. In my sister’s school, whenever this song plays in their school, they kneel down! My favorite singers are Taylor Swift and Flo-rida. Three songs that I recommend to the class are “Right Round”, “You Belong with”, and “Low”.
I like the songs Naturally, Falling down and It's magic by Selena Gomez. I also like La La land by Demi Lavato and Miley Cyrus. I like LOTS of songs by Miley, for example The Climb, Party in the USA. My favorite songs are Billy shakespeare, American Boy, I Kissed a Girl (sounds gross... right?), Go put your records on, Liv'in On a prayer and Paparazzi. My brother like Paparazzi, Poker Face and Bad Romance by Lady GaGa. He also likes Naturally by Selena Gomez and Liv'in On a prayer, Eye of the Tiger... that's not it, Boom, Boom POW, and More!!
I know tons of songs mainly from the radio. My favorite song is "You Belong With Me" by Taylor Swift". I also enjoy many other song but I always forget their names. I think that sometimes I enjoy songs just a little to much because one time I started to sing at my chinese school during class time. Oh yeah! I also recommend Down to you.
My favorite radio channel is FM 96.5. I know a few songs (part of the songs) such as, "You Belong With Me" , "Hot and Cold" , "Just Dance" , "Single Ladies" , "I
Gotta Feelin'" I also know a few singers, for example, Beyonce, Lady Gaga, Taylor Swift, Miley Cyrus, Hannah Montana, Selena Gomez, Micheal Jackson, and Katy Perry. Those are the singers and songs I am familiar with.
Wow! Look at all the songs and singers you are sharing! Thanks for Lynn who started last week, and now Soraya who invites us to share more about our favorites. Not just the songs and singers, but also your favorite radio stations. Room 24's blogs are really getting more interesting! Well, being your teacher, I better stay in touch with the current pop music. That's what get me started with playme.com. It offers free membership that allows you to legally download one free mp3 song each week, plus 10 hours of music per week. What's cool about this website is that they have many current music, and you get to hear the whole song, not 30 seconds like you would from iTune store. I am not promoting the website, but after using it for the past few months, at least I can testify it's a safe web to visit.
Back to the music. I like Owl City too, but my favorite is Vanilla Twilight. I like it even better than Fireflies. Other songs I enjoy recently are Need You Now by Lady Antebellum, and Baby by Justin Bieber. That's for now.
I have lots of favorite songs and singers. First, as I shared in my blog, I really like the song "Naturally" and "Magic" by Selena Gomez. I also like "Hoedown Throwdown" by Miley Cyrus. It's a really fun and upbeat song. The singers I am familiar with are Selena Gomez, Hannah Montana, Miley Cyrus, and Talyor Swift.
Great Post Sorya!!!
I like the song that Taylor Swift sing which is called You Belong With Me because it is very attracting and it gets stuck in my head. I also like classical music. The music they play on the radio is like Star Wars, Rise Of The Bumblebees. I really like the songs that people pick to play on their birthday. Once I asked my mom to play a song, but she didn't do it because she went to Taiwan.
On my iPod I have a lot of songs that I like, such as Dirty Little Secret, Can't Take It, It Ends Tonight, Move Along, Swing Swing, Change Your Mind, Top Of The World, My Paper Heart, The Last Song, Time Stands Still, One More Sad Song, Your Star, Happy Endings, Drive Away, Too Far Gone, Why Worry, and Don't Leave Me by The All American Rejects; I like like all the Taylor Swift song especially Teardrops on My Guitar. Oh and let's not forget TiK ToK by Ke$ha. My favorite artists are: All American Rejects, Taylor Swift, Augustana, Green Day, Kanye West, Rihanna, and Vanessa Carlton. My favorite radio stations are 106.5, 101.3, and 94.9. On Sunday I went with my friend Catie to get ice cream and her mom drove us and then she turned the music up loud and we were all singing to TiK ToK. :)
There are so many songs that I like.
Taylor Swift- "You Belong With Me", "Our Song", "Love Story", and "Crazier".
Selena Gomez- "Naturally", "Falling Down", "Tell Me Something You Don't Know", "Bang a Drum", "Headfirst", "Magical", and "Fly To Your Heart".
Miley Cyrus- "Spotlight", "Hoedown Throwdown", "Party in the USA", "Climb", "7 Thing", and "Fly on the Wall.
Natasha Bedingfield- "Unwritten", and "Pocket Full of Sunshine".
Justin Bieber- "Baby" and "One Time".
Owl City- "Fireflies".
Katy Perry- "Hot n Cold"
and so on...........
These are some songs that I enjoy. There is much more, but I don't want to make this too long. Hope you try listening to some of these songs!
I have a lot of favorite songs but I am just going to name a few.
Taylor Swift- You belong with me, and white horse
Selena Gomez- Naturally, Magic, Tell me something I don't know, and Bang a drum
SHINee (a Korean band)- Ring ding dong, Juliette, Jojo, Replay, and Love like oxygen
SNSD (another Korean band)- Oh!, and Chocolate love
Great post Soraya!!!
I like the song Fireflies, Down, Naturally, You belong with me, Paparazzi, Bad Romance and much more! I have tons of favorite songs but that is all. Fireflies is by the band Owl City. Down is by Jay Sean. Naturally is by Selena Gomez. You belong with me is by Taylor Swift. Paparazzi by Lady GaGa and Bad Romance. I recommend all these songs to the classroom. But, some of the songs written by Lady GaGa aren't appropriate for 4th graders. So beware!
Nice post Soraya!!!
I not a song person, but I do like the songs by Selena Gomez, Taylor Swift, and Demi Lovato. From Selena Gomez I like the songs "Magic", "Naturally", "Falling Down", and "Tell Me Something I Don't Know." I like the songs "You Belong With Me" and "Love Story" by Taylor Swift. I forgot the songs were called by Demi Lovato that I like, buti know some of the lyrics of them.
I know a lot of songs, but my favorite band is the Black Eyed Peas.
My favorite songs by then are Imma Be, Boom Boom Pow, I Gotta Feeling, Let's Get It Started.
I also like Jay Sean . Some of his I like are Down, Do you Remember, and War.
The last of my favorite is Lady Gaga. Some songs I like Paparazzi, Poker Face, Telephone, and Just Dance.
I like "You Belong with Me" by Taylor Swift. I totally recommend it to the class. I also like "Boom Boom Pow" by the Black Eyed Peas. I also like "Naturally" by Selena Gomez. My favorite solo singer is Taylor Swift. My favorite band is Linkin Park. One of their songs is "In The End".
My favorite singer is Akon. My favorite song however is not by Akon it is by Coldplay. Here it is: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dvgZkm1xWPE. Oh and here is my favorite toon you guys might find it annoying but I like it. I will warn you it will be very annoying: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WwSBwOmOkso. I also like a bunch of songs but if I make a list it will be very long.
P.S don't say I didn't warn you
Post a Comment