By: Arjun
Did you watch any movie in 3D ? I watched Avatar with my Dad! It was a real awesome movie about humans taking over the alien planet Pandora in order to get a very precious jewel. In the process, they kill many aliens living there and destroy their natural habitat and also kill their animal pets that also flew the aliens from one place to the other.
The movie, Alice in Wonderland is also coming out soon. I hope I get to watch it.
I think it is about an evil queen taking over Wonderland and now only Alice can save Wonderland. Another movie that I saw a while back was G-Force. It was pretty cool because it was about ordinary guinea pigs saving the world from the greedy, evil billionaire who wanted to take over the world using household appliances as weapons.
Well, which movies did you watch recently and why did you like it ?


24 comments:
I didn't watch the movie Avatar yet. But I really want to !!!!! I watched The Spy Next Door with my friend over a slumber party. It was a really cool and interesting movie. A long time ago, I watched Caroline in 3D. It was awesome! You should go watch The Spy Next Door sometime!
Great post Arjun!
I watched the movie Avatar in Imax 3D. It was really loud, but was really cool. MY dad and mom liked the movie, but not the 3D effect, because it made them really dizzy. Avatar is a really long movie, the expenses cost more than the movie Titanic. I also watched Cloudy With a Chance of Meatballs, and Monsters vs Aliens. Whoever created 3D effect is a genius.
I watched the movie Avatar before. I like the movie because it had a lot of adventures. My mom thought it was bad, but my dad thought it was awesome! I want to see Alice in Wonderland because my sister wants to see it. Another movie that I saw was Caroline. That movie freaked my out. I really didn't like Caroline because they had this scary spider thingy mobob. I also saw Cloudy with a Chance of Meatballs.
I haven't watched Avatar....yet. All my family members have bit me because when my mom and brother went to watch it, they forgot I had a sleepover that night (my dad already watched it by himself). I do not really care if I watch it or not but my parents says I should watch it. I probably won't have the chance because everyone else already have. Besides Avatar, I basically watched all the kids movies that was in theaters during summer vactaion. It was awesome watching Monsters v.s. Aliens because everything just keeps on pooping to your eyes. Unlike G-Force, the movie was animated. So when I saw G-Force, it was real so then I wasn't really 3-D except for the parts that things kept popping to our eyes.
I watched G-force before. It was awesome! I liked it when the guinea pigs fought the household appliance monsters. I also watched another movie called Patriot. My mom and sister didn't like it because it was so bloody and violent( It took place in the Revolutionary war) but my brother and I thought it was awsome! I also cant't wait to watche Percy Jackson and the Lightning Thief too.
I watched the movie Avater in 3D Imax in AMC theaters with my dad and brother. It was really awesome in 3D.I also watched Cloudy With a Chance of Meatballs recently on the flight from SFO to Hong Kong. I love to watch movies!!!
I watched the movie Avatar in 3-D before.
I WAS SO COOL!!!!!!!!
I liked the part when the avatars were fighting the army because when you watch it in 3-D the effects look like It was coming straight at you. I also liked the part when the avatars were flying the dragons.
Another movie I watched is Cloudy with a Chance of meatballs.
Cloudy with a Chance of meatballs was so hilarious!
I watched Avatar before but without 3D effects. I really want to watch Alice in Wonderland, Harry Potter and The Half Blood Prince [Even though it is an old movie], The Lightning Thief, and this movie that is coming out called the Karate Kid. [I think}. I especially want to watch Jackie Chan movies. The Karate Kid is one of them!
I didn't watch that many movies. I only watched Monster vs. Aliens and Caroline. I did like Monster vs. Aliens but not Caroline. Caroline was scary and in the middle of the movie I hugged my sister. I really want to watch Cloudy with a chance of Meatballs, G-Force, and Alice in Wonderland. My parents and sister watched Avatar without me. It is so unfair.
I have seen many movies like Avatar, The Spy Next Door, Coroline, Cloudy With a Chance of Meatballs, 2012, and so on. I enjoyed all of those movies. I really watching movies in 3D because it gives such a big effect to the movie. I watched the movies Avatar and Harry Potter and teh Half Blood Prince in imax 3D. It was so cool! The screen was HUGE and the 3D looked so cool!
I have never watched Avatar before. Even though I really want to. The only movie I saw that was in 3D was Monster vs Aliens. I don't really like 3D because it makes me really dizzy. I also watched Cloudy With A Chance Of Meatballs and Titanic at home but not in 3D. The movie Titanic was awsome and scary. I think that you should watch it sometime soon!
Great job on your post Arjun!!!
I haven't watched the movie Avatar, but it seems like a cool movive and I now want to watch it. To tell the truth, I haven't watched any 3D movies yet. I did watch G-Force, but not in 3D. My brother watched Avatar in Imax 3D, but he got the worst seat possible,
the front!!
Great post Arjun!
I've watched Avatar too in 3D. The graphics are really cool. When I finished watching it, I felt really tired from sitting there and doing nothing but staring at the screen. Another movie I watched in 3D was called Bolt. It was dog who was separated from its owner and thinks has magical powers called Bolt.
I have een the movie Avatar but not in 3-D. It was a really good movie but it was kinda sad because so many good people die. I've never seen anything in 3-D except for IMAX stuff. I saw the Grand Canyon in 3-D and also a bug thing in 3-D too. At the place where I horse-back ride, some people said that the 3-D Avatar was too like overwhelming so they only liked the movie.
I watched the movie Percy Jackson and the Olympians. It was awesome!!! Some parts were changed, like Ares and Clarisse didn't appear at all. Annabeth was suppose to be twelve years old but the actor is 24. Still, I was looking for that movie for nearly six months so I still think that it is worth it. I also watched Avatar 3D Imax. I felt like I was really in Pandora and I thought that I could touch one of those characters! It was awesome even though my brother got a stomachache from the effect after the movie. I can't wait for the movie Diary of a Wimpy Kid to come out. That is the new movie I am looking forward to....
I haven't watched Avatar yet, but it seems really cool. I hope I get to watch it. The only 3D movie I watched is Bolt. It's pretty good. I watched a few Imax movies like Harry Potter and the Half Blood Prince and some others. I also want watch Percy Jackson and the Olympians. I waited for that movie to come out for months. Great post Arjun!
I saw Avatar before and I LOVED it!!! I also recently saw Alice In Wonderland which I loved because it had one of my favorite actors Johnny Depp. Seeing Avatar in 3-D was so cool except it did'nt have so much 3-D effect to it. Same thing with alice In Wonderland. I also liked Monsters vs Aliens. Taht was a really funny movie too. I never got to see G-force, but I don't care that much if I never see it.
I watched Avatar in Imax 3D just like Jonathan.My favorite part of Avatar was when these Machine-Gun Robot things come and start shooting the Navi tribe down from the horses and then suddenly these armor packed rhino come and thrash the machine gun guys it to bits of metal(By the way the rhinos very tough armor so they can't get shot.)
:P:P look at the :P's sideways!!!
I watched Avatar! It was pretty good. My family and I had to sit in the very front row because the theater was packed with people.
I also watched the 2nd movie for Alvin and Chipmunks. The movie was so cute. I loved to see the girl version of chipmunks.
I haven't watched Alice and Wonderland yet, but I am looking forward to that.
I watched the movie Avatar. It was cool how they spoke in an accent. I also watched Knowing. Knowing was really scary but I didn't watch it. There is this girl who can predict what the future is like so she writes down the years the people die in and how many people die in that year. But her teacher didn't let her finish the last number. It was so creepy because she actually was right. Everybody died at the end. I didn't watch in the movies but I watched on the internet.
Great post Arjun!
I watched the Lightning Theif recently. I thought it wasn't bad even though the movie changed the book a lot. My favorite part of the movie was capture the flag because Percy powned a bunch of people. My second favorite part was when Pershaphone blasted Hades with the lightning bolt.
Recently I saw Alvin and the Chipmunks 2, it was very exiting. It is a great movie and I loved the songs and dance. My favorite song I heard from the movie was in the final performance when someone sang No One by Alicia Keys. The chipettes were so cute!!!! You should definitely see the movie! I really see the movie The Blind Side. My brother saw it and really liked it, plus it won a lot of nominations.
I thought that Avatar was a great movie, but it didn't have that special effect on with 3-D glasses much. The 3-D glasses makes me dizzy though. I also saw Alvin and Chipmunks 2,Cloudy With a Chance of Meatballs,G-Force,and so on.I thought that they were all funny and exciting.
Good post Arjun!
I just recently watched a movie that brought Me to tears. It is called Avalon. It shows how a family that bonds together all the time slowly breaks up. It was extraordinary and heart warming and i recommend it if you are a person who loves emotional movies.
Post a Comment