

By: Collette
Hi everyone! Do you have somewhere to go that is a lot of FUN? I sure do!
I like to go to the JUNGLE, Chuck E. Cheese’s, and Great America!
I enjoy going to the Jungle because you can play games, go in a play structure that looks like a maze, and even have Pizza!!. Chuck E. Cheese’s is nearly the same because you play games with your friends and earn tickets then when you have enough... you can exchange your tickets for a prize. The best one is Great America, which is all fast roller coaster rides and entertaining shows, but you really need to go for the whole day to enjoy it all.
Sometimes if I only have the afternoon free, I like to go bowling at Strikes in Cupertino. I get to bowl against my brother and beat him, haha! Also, another of my favorite places is Golfland in Sunnyvale, where you play Crazy Golf. This is a lot of fun trying to putt the ball with all the things that move and try to stop you winning, only I can score the hole-in-one’s and also win free games by hitting the bell at the end!!
Do you like these and other fun places? PLEASE SHARE! =)
Subscribe to Weekly Reminders via RSS feed
Saturday, February 27, 2010
Local places for Fun!
Posted by
Mrs. Yu
at
9:15 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

18 comments:
I like Six Flags. It is not my favorite because most rides are scary rollorcoasters like The Medusa but I still like it. They have very entertaining animal shows such as tiger shows, killer whale shows, etc. It also has some very fun rides. I forgot a ride I went on but it was so fun. My family and I were in a boat and we went on a ride on a trail of water. It was really fun. Water kept on splashing over the edge of the boat. One time, there was a mini waterfall and guess what? My brother and I went right under it! We got totally soaked. After that, my eyes were still blury so I couldn't see and a hidden spray came out of nowhere and hit me between the eyes! I was wet for hours!
My favorite place to go to is Laser Quest and Sky High. I like Laser Quest, because you get these cool equipments and the goal is to shoot other people and get the most points. Sky High is a fun place, because there are many trampolines that you can jump do flips and many other activities to do at Sky High. When I was younger, I like to go to Jungle, but I am older now, so I am too big.
I like Sky High, Laser Quest, and Great America. I like Sky High because there is a separate room for foam jumping and another room for jumping on the wall and stuff like that. I like Laser Quest because you have all heavy equipment and it is cool shooting people. You have a laser gun but it never hurts your eyes. Once someone shoots a bullet on the middle of you stomach, you die for 10 seconds(I think). I like Great America because there are AWESOME rides there! I love going into the Spongebob home area!
MY favorite is Laser quest because you can shoot people with lasers and that is pretty fun. Also I like Raging Waters because I can spray my brother with water when ever I like. My favorite place is home because I can watch T.V. Also there is more to do at home.
I think all the places you mentioned were all fun. San Diego is one example. There are two zoos and a park called Sea World. I saw funny shows with seals and killer whales. Many people like Sky High and Laser Quest, but the truth is that I have never been to those so I wouldn't know if it was fun or not. I think that Great America is fun too. There are many rollercoaster rides and other activites. There are many other places, but there are just too many to name.
I really like the places that Collette listed but I have some others I like. I enjoy going to Disneyland and Seaworld. In Seaworld there is a whale named Shamu that does very intertaning things. There is also a dolphin show and other sea creatures. I like another place called California Adventures. There is this one rollercoaster called Cslifornia Sreamin' and I went on it like three times in a row. One thing I hate about it is that the roller coaster starts and and suddenly it stops, so you bonk your head and the seats are hard so it hurt's. Then it does a count down to three and starts going fast, so you bonk your head again. I like Great America a lot too. I really like going to this one ride called " the log ride." You get to go in this log in water an dat the end you get wet. As you can see, I really like Great America and California Adventures.
My favorite place to have fun is Bonfante Gardens. I like Bonfante Gardens because there are all these super-fun rides and my favorite is the pond race. Once I beat my dad in the game. The objective of the game is to row the boat to the other side and back before another person does. Another ride I like is the teacup ride which is in many places it goes fast and it suddenly stops and goes backwards at the same speed.
My favorite places to go to are Sea World, Sky High, and the Jungle. I like Sea World because of all the animals there and the rides. There was one ride (I forgot the name) where you were in a raft and there were waterfalls everywhere!!! I got wet a million times. I didn't get dried until we reached back to the place we were staying in. (Luckily, I had some extra clothes in Sea World.) I have never been to Sky HIgh, but my rother told me all about it. He loves that place because of all the trampolinesin there. He told me the whole place was full of tramolines!!! I hope I can go there someday. I also like the Jungle because of all the slides, ladders, game area, and much, much more! My brother, my friend, and me
were throwing balls at some of my other friends. They would chase us, we would run, make a base, and hide until they found us. Then we would make another base. It was so
fun!!!
Great post Collette
I like going to Laser Quest and Great America. I've been to Laser Quest three times now and my record is coming fourth out of 25 people. It is really fun because you get to shoot people with lasers in the dark. I like Great America because of the roller coasters and water rides. There was one roller coaster which made me super dizzy by going in circles. There also was one small boat ride where you would go down a mini water fall and get drenched.
I have two favorite places and they are Bonfante Gardens and Laser Quest. I like Bonfante Gardens because it has a lot of cool rides and shows. I remember there was a ride where you sit in this huge banana and it swings back and forth. I made a contest of who can last the longest on that ride and I won the contest. I like Laser Quest because you get to shoot lasers at each other. I went there only once and I never forgot my experience there.
I've went to six flags and Great America. Great America is so fun. You get to ride on these large roller coasters that flip you upside down for a few seconds! Sometimes I ride them multiple times. There was this ride where show get into a big metal boat and it actually caries you in a full circle! There was also this ride where you sit on this chair and the platform starts to spin like crazy. The water parks in Great America are fun too. I like this part where you swim in this huge pool and then waves start splashing toward you. I always drift with the current.
I like going to Great America because there are a lot of fun roller coasters. I don't remember the name, but in one of them you go up this thing in a raft and then you go down a waterfall really fast. You can also win prizes in some of the of the places there. I also like Bonfante Gardens because they also have a few fun rides.
I like Laser Quest and Sky High because they are both fun and in Laser Quest or LQ, you have to shoot each other and try to earn the most points. I have gotten first a lot in Laser Quest because I like to hide in hard to find places. In Sky High you get to jump around in trampolines and it's really fun. I can do a lot of flips at Sky High.
Those are my favorite places to go.
I like sky High and Great America. I've never been to Laser Quest, but I'd like to go someday. All of the places you mentioned are fun too. I also LOVE Disneyland!!! I went to Se World one time, but I don't remember it that well. Chuck E. Cheeses is one place I don't like that much along with the Jungle. Nice Post Collette!
My favorite entertainment places would be Laser Quest and Lego land. I like to visit Laser Quest because you can shoot people down like in Star Wars.
Another good thing is that you can play other arcade games and not just the shooting game. Lego land is another good place because it provides a fun-for-the-whole-family experience. You can do a tour when they show you cities/famous places etc. all made of Lego! They also have this cool rollercoaster. You can also buy lego merchandise there. Sea World is another fun place because you can see a lot of shows like the Shamu show, the dolphin show, and the seal show.
Just like Eric, I like six flags too! It is so entertaining for me! I really love watching the "Shamu" (Orca)! It is really cool! There is also a dolphin show. A dolphin is one of my favorite animals! I also love Great America. I don't like t as much as the other cool places though, because I am too young or short to ride many of their games. I really like Sky High too, because they have a giant machine that gives you the images of flying! It blows you up into the air! That is so cool! These are some places that I like to go!
I LOVE LASER QUEST!!!! I only went there like 2 times on my brothers birthday when he was younger. IT WAS SO MUCH FUN!!!!!!!! I really liked how you could shoot the person when they aren't even looking. My friend came one time, and I kept shooting her because she never saw me and was totally confused about the game! haha! (but i explained it to her after)
I liked Disney Land. My favorite ride was the Matterhorn. I went on it for four times already. For Adventure Land, my favorite one was the California Pier. It started out slow, but rest of it was really fast. I also went to Sea world and Lego Land. I was freaked out by the 3-D movie. In Sea World, there was a ride where people get soaked. There was also hidden water in the piano and it poured on us. I had to change my clothes!
Post a Comment