Subscribe to Weekly Reminders via RSS feed

Saturday, February 27, 2010

Neighbors

By: William

How is your neighbor? My neighbor is a really kind people. They are Richard and Via. Richard likes people calling him, "Rich". He is American born Mexican and Via is half Italian and half American. Rich and Via give us a lot of presents like homemade apricot jam, brownies, chocolate, and cookies during holiday seasons. The most remarkable present is we get five one dollar coins from them on Chinese New Year. On some Tuesdays he even helps us put our garbage cans back into our backyard. He is a 78 years old man. He gardens a lot for neighborhood and he maintains his garden very well. Once he invited us to visit his garden, it really impressed me by colored flowers blossom. Inside his house, he has a big grandfather clock. He also has a ginger cat that is really lazy and plays around in the neighborhood. Last time I saw him climb on the tree of our front yard but he stays on the fence most of time.

I also have another neighbor named Rich too. I think Rich is a unique name. He has a lot of remote control helicopter, truck, and cars. He gave us a lot of toys and money tree that decorated with round shells. He is also kind of like an inventor because I saw him building this flying chair thing and he finished the project by himself. I think it was so cool but he never tested the invention out so we don't know if it works. My next neighbor has two kids. Their family is really rich but dirty. Their garage has so much stuffs they use it to store their toys and their car is parked outside on the drive way and street. They also have a tree house, slide, punching bag, basketball hoop, swing, and a huge jump house. They are pretty good neighbors except they are noisy at 6:00 in the morning. They kick balls in our lawn, and they never mow their lawn because they rent the house not own it. They let us use their basketball hoop, punching bag all the time. Sometime I can hide in their lawn when Charles and I play hide and seek. They are my neighbors. I also gave my neighbors nicknames. For example, one of them is "Rich kid", another one is "Nice Dude, and the last one is the "Inventor". Do you like your neighbor? Are they nice to you?

22 comments:

Da Pro(Jonathan) said...

I like my neighborhood a lot, because all my neighbors are really nice and kind to me. My neighbor in the front of my house has a dog that I used to walk, but I don't walk the dog anymore. My other neighbor names William, sometimes takes in our garbage cans. He does us many favors and we return the favor by making stuff and giving it to him. My family new him since we moved in. Vincent is also my neighbor, so I can just walk down the sidewalk and meet him. I have many good neighbors and friends in my neighborhood.

Mihir the spongebob fan:) said...

My neighbor is a really good friend of mine. He and his family are the best my family's had so far. Since I live in an apartment, I have many good friends and neighbors. My neighbor and I often do each other good favors like lending books or other things. They also give us food sometimes, and we give them stuff too when they need it. We are always out for each other. My neighbor also taught me how to ride Ripstik. I have only known him for a year now, but we're really close friends.

Mahi said...

I like my neighbors a lot because they are my friends. One of the sides is my friend Manssa she is very nice, because she has lots of toys and she plays wallball and skill (kind of ball game). She has lots of skills for the games that I play with her. On the other side of my house there are two people Lisa and Emily.Lisa is in middle school and Emily is in high school. They don't really play with me. All in all, I love my neighbors.

(Mrs.Yu)(Sit Sid)(Siddesh) said...

My neighbor and his mom are super nice to me! First, the kid he always plays basketball with me and he also plays cricket along with my dad, my other friend, and I. I think his mom is nice because.1. When I go to their house she lets us play like two HOURS of computer.2. She always gives me something to eat. 3. On Halloween instead of one candy she gave me
like seven(7) airheads. Thats why I think my neighbors are nice

Puja the kid who lives in a very friendly neighborhood said...

On my right side, my next door neighbors Dean& MaryAnn. I'm not sure how old they are, but a few years ago, the celebrated their 60th anniversery, so that means that they must be at least 80 yrs old.
Dean is a good gardener. I like visiting them because they are so friendly. they have lots of old books and some family scrapbooks.
They must take good care their books, because except for yellowed pages, they look new.
My next next door neighbor on my right side is a high schooler. She's really friendly. In fact, ALL of my neighbors are pretty friendly, except for ONE cranky lady- our teacher's neighbor!
Ther's also two boys down the block: Srian(about my sister Sriya's age) and his older brother. I like playing with Srian better because his older brother is WAY WAY WAY WAY WWWAAAAAAAYYY too serious. They have a great playground.
Srian has a friend, though:
a little boy living right next to him, and his little brother.
Oh, I almost forgot- there's Mrs. Yu!
There's also a man with a black dog named Magic, as well as a woman with two dogs: Bella and a boy dog; I forgot the boy dog's name.
Shrila lives a street across from us, too. We used to have playdates every Tuesday.

Raymond R.I.P.(resting in peace) said...

I once had many good neighbors, but then I moved a short time ago so I'm not really familiar with my new neighborhood. One of my neighbor's kid was named Harrison. I made friends with him. Now and then, he or I would come to one of our houses. A lot of times we would play the Wii or play board games such as chess and Monopoly. When I moved, my relationship with Harrison went down. However, on the first day I moved, a neighbor ask me to go to her son's birthday party. What a coincidence!

Abhinav said...

My neighbors are all really kind. I live an apartment so I have many neighbors. They usually give us gifts and stuff like that. In return, we invite them to parties. I once remember that there was a mean lady who was once my neighbor. She always used to complain about kids playing. She finally moved away last year.Now, I have no mean neighbors.

Sabrina, who had many neighors who go to her school said...

My neighborhood has a park so during summer, many people go to the park and play. A few friends in my neighorhood were also my classmates. I have a friend that lives acorss the street and a few houses to the right. She used go to my chinese school and she goes to the school I went last year. We had many playdates during last summer. We also love to go to the park together. There is a apartment that is right next to my house. I had a friend who moved, but used to live in that very apartment. She would go to this after school-ish at my school called the YMCA. Now she is in 7th grade and has moved. I miss her because she was a very caring person and never made fun of me. She always invite me to the pool during summer. One last neightbor I would like to talk about it...Rakhi. She lives a street to the right from mine, the same name except added a "Ct." We wanted to go Trick-or-Treating together but, we didn't get to.

Leanne the Girl that barely knows her neighbors said...

I only know two neighbors. The neighbor to my left is Kevin. He is really nice. Kevin is only one month older than me. When me and my sisters go to his house, we always do these three things.1. Play Nerf Tag{a game we invented}, I am always it because I like being it. 2.We always do a craft next. 3. Watch TV!!!! My neighbor to the right is a old [not really] couple. I only know them because once when I was little I was playing in my playground in my backyard [it's pretty big] and then I saw a woman in the next backyard and sort of yelled hi. Then we started a conversation.

*Clara ;)* said...

I like my neighbors because they are all doctors and nurses. One of them has a daughter that is three years old. Her name is Mai. I sometimes speak to her dad. My other neighbor has a dog. I don't know if they have any kids though. If one of my family members were sick, then we could go to either side of our neighbors and tell them what kind of sickness they have. That would be really helpful. I don't really have any friends in my neighborhood.

Jeff the guy who lives on Oaktree Dr. said...

I like all of my neighbors a lot because they are all kind to me. On the right side of our house, our next-door neighbor is this family who has a kid named Christina and she is in high school. She ALWAYS invites her friends over and they sit on their roof or they picnic in her front yard. The only reason I don't argue with her is because during Halloween, she gives me a lot of candy. They just got a dog recently and Christina brings it with her EVERYWHERE she goes. Next to them is a family who has like a triplet of kids. Yes, a triplet. Not twins or single. The triplet are all babies and they look like duplicates of each other. When they go for a walk, they carry three strollers with them. On our left, our next door neighbor is a family with about six teenagers. They have two boys and four girls. The boys' names are Ron and Joey while I don't know the girls' names. There is always super loud rock music going on in that house and a car always comes up at 10:00 PM. THey have a swimming pool in their backyard and I like them because they like my music. Chinmaya and Akshara used to live on the street across from us but now they moved. It was sad seeing a truck full of supplies and a shuttle leave the house back in June. We had played a lot and now we still contact each other by e-mail. Other kids who are in Portal and live on my street are named Jessica and Amber. They are both fourth graders and Amber's sister is a former Room 24 student named Wendy.

Arjun said...

My neighbors just moved in! They came in about a month ago. Since then we've been friends. I live in a apartment so it is very easy to make friends because there is a playground, a swimming pool, and a lot of space to go biking, scooting, ripstiking. A few days ago my neighbors gave Korean style cinnamon pancacakes as a treat. We gave then a bowl full of homemade cupcakes and brownies in return. My neighbors are really kind.

COLLETTE ***^^^^^ said...

I like my neighbors so much because they are always baking cookies and cakes for us! On a hot day, my neighbors lets us have a swim in their pool and we play with their kids often. My other neighbor has a dog and I think two cats. Speaking of Cats, The neighbor behind us has a cat and the cat goes into our garden.

Justin said...

I don't know my neighborhood, let alone if I know that they are nice to me or mean to me. I only know the family that lives next to my house. They are my landlord. We sometimes say hi or hello if we see each other but we don't go into each other's house.I used to have a nice friend that lived in the landlord's house. I played UNO with him every weekend. Unfortunatly, he moved to Oakland in February 2008.

Rebecca said...

I like my neighbors, they are nice.I have some neighbors that have their cousins right across the street. I have a neighbor named bob and Barbara that have kids in college. then I have neighbors that just moved away. then I have some Chinese people I don't even know because they don't talk to anyone. I also have neighbors named Tommy and Martin. They are older then me by a few years.My neighbors are really nice so we get along well.

Soraya said...

My neighbor is my bestest friend in the whole wide world.(except for Auboni, of course.) Right next door to me is the crankiest neighbor in the whole wide world. He has a daughter who never wants to play anything and is so rude and selfish. One of my other best friends lives close to me too.

Shreya Neogi said...

My neighbors are very nice, but we don't really socialize that much. One of my neighbors, were a family, but now a couple, thats because both of their kids are in collage. The two kids are in Yale and the other in the University of Pennsylvania. The neighbor on the other side is this Korean couple who live with their collage and high school sons.

William the Immortal One said...

I like my neighbnors a lot because they give us presents. Also when we hade a dog that wouldn't be quiet they gave us some advice. Also my neighbors sometimes take me out to play basketball. They are also really nice. Good Blog William.

Auboni said...

Thank you Soraya! You too! I have no clue who my neiboors are. he he. So we moved here like 2 1/2 years ago I think... so I dont know much. But I do know there is this family who grow vegetables and have a girl in 4th grade named Nellie. They are such a nice family, they sometimes give there vegtables to us :). Also a family recently moved right in front of us. They bake brownies and give it to us sometimes:). They just got a baby girl so I'm exited to meet her. There are some kids that live next to us but they are boys and play with my brother. My mom got to meet some people during halloween and garage sales in our neiboorhood. She is trying to find someone my age so I can walk to middle school with them. We met another family who gave us juicy pomagranites! The wife in the family is an artist, so I really want to see there paintings. Also one time I saw these two girls playing on the street but they are a bit older plus they are moving. Still this neiboorhood is intresting.

*ZARAH* WHOO!!!!! said...

We have really nice neighbors EXCEPT the trashing cranky weird guy right next door! When he lawn mowers, we always puts his trash on our driveway expecting us to clean it all up. Right across from us, there is an old couple. They are like really nice. They care for us a lot! If something is unusual, they usually tell us. There are some neighbors that I don't really know about. I know there is a Japanese family in our neighborhood. All in all, all my neighbors are nice, except that cranky old man!

*RacheL* said...

On one side of my house our neighbors are gangsters and they play rap music really loudly and on the other side they are nicer but still kinda mean. Across the street, I have a friend, but she's not my best friend. Her name is Iris. She's a lot younger than me but I still like her. She has one older brother and three older sisters so she's the youngest. I think she is about 8 years old. Her brother is the oldest and he has his driver license already!

Aditya said...

I like my community a lot. I have made a lot of friends over the years I have lived. We would do a lot of enjoyable activities like throw parties, play basketball, ride ripstiks,ride bikes,play soccer, have playdates, and throw in swimming parties. Every year on birthday, I would throw in a party in my house. We would play for nine hrs. doing
all the stuff I usually do with my friends on regular days.