I like bionicles!!! I sometimes help build bionicles with my brother. So far we have about 11 bionicles build. Also, I battle my brother with the bionicles and he always wins....... sometimes. The colors of the bionicles that we have are white, blue, red, gray, yellow and more!
During the time I actually got along with my brother, every time we went to the library we would look for a new bionicle movie. Sometimes I would play with him but I got bored and played school instead. But later we stopped because it got kind of boring to us. We still have the toys but barely play with them. Oh well. Bye!
I am fine with bionicles, because it is part of lego, and I like lego. i help my friends build bionicle character. He always asks for bionicles for his birthday or for Christmas, because he wants to collect all the bionicles that came out. I help build bionicles and play with them some times with my friend. I have also seen the movie "Legend Reborn"
A few years ago, my cousin gave me a bionicle for my birthday. It is interesting how the bionicles are 1/2 human and 1/2 robotic. The one I have is blue and can shoot missiles from its robot arm. Now, I disassembled it, and I used it for my navy boat. I'd also like to know the story of the bionicles better. My neighbor has this guy who can shoot a 'bomb' from its body.
I know bionicles! They are cool! I know I am a girl but I kinda do like them! They are interesting! My brother has some bionicles but he can never find them. I guess he lost them when he was small. Of course, now he doesn't play with them so yeah!
I LOVE legos just as much as I like Spongebob. Some of the bionicle include Pirakas and more that I don't know. Some bionicle look really weird and short and some of them have cool flashing swords such the Inicas.
I also watched a bionicle movie, but it got boring. I also read the books that are really fun to read ^ ^ SIDDESH (* *)(RAbbit) ^
I build bionicles in my cousins' house. He built 34 bionicles he is just like Eric's brother he is worst than your brother Eric. Most of the time he lets me play with him. My record for bionicles to make is 12. I like your post Eric.
I love bionicles! I use to enjoy building them with my sister. I usually like the bionicles which can shoot things out like tiny darts. I have around 5-8 bionicles in my house. I have one bionicle which has a little sidekick with him. I never have whatched a bionicle movie. My record time of building a bionicle is 45 minutes. Now days I stopped playing with them because I don't have the time to make them.
I only built one bionicle in my whole life but, my brother broke it. We still have some of the pieces but, most of them are broken. I have a few bionicle books at home which I sometimes read but, I once I read it several times, it got boring. After I thought it was boring, I quit liking bionicles. Sometimes, I just make something else out of the remaining pieces I have left. Nice post Eric!!!!
When I was in first grade, I was really hooked up in bionicles. When I went to LegoLand, I bought a bunch of bionicle action figures. Even though I really liked bionicles, I didn't know much about the story and events of the bionicles. Now that it's a long time since I've played with bionicles, I'm kind of getting bored with it.
Bionicle is kind of cool. I got a bionicle a few months ago and built it. It's kind of fun. I even used to read bionicle books. The story could get a little confusing because there are tons of names that people could get mixed up with. My favorite types of bionicle are pirakas and toas.
I know bionicles too! I don't have any bionicles(maybe because I'm an only child), but I've seen them in some boys' houses. To me they look like hollow lego men with swords and other weapons. I would like to build one bionicle at once in my life because they look like thay can be fun.
I know bionicles but I don't like them. I only like bionicles when they are messed up. One time I connected white with red and yellow and it looked really funny. But I like the bionicles that can shoot stuff out because me and my brother get to shoot each other.
I used to have a lot of bionicles, but I never really played with them.(okay, I admit I DID used to play with them.) But hey! They are fun to play with! Right?
My brother used to play bionicles when he was young so we still have old bionicles lying in our house.(just like Mrs.Yu) I never had an interest in bioncles though. I seems fun from what Eric is saying, but I really don't like to build bionicles!
I really do like bionicles! But through out my life I only built one. It is this blue and gray one. Unfortunetly it does not really do anything actions. Even though I have bionicles, I barely know about them. I still have watched one movie on bionicles.
Vincent the don't know about bionicles guy
said...
I really don't know about bionicles. I barely even play with them. I never watched a whole movie of bionicles. I had a set of it but I gave it away because I didn't know about it(that was when I was only about four or three years old). Right now I don't have a single piece of it.
17 comments:
I like bionicles!!!
I sometimes help build bionicles with my brother. So far we have about 11 bionicles build. Also, I battle my brother with the bionicles and he always wins....... sometimes. The colors of the bionicles that we have are white, blue, red, gray, yellow and more!
Nice post Eric!!!
During the time I actually got along with my brother, every time we went to the library we would look for a new bionicle movie. Sometimes I would play with him but I got bored and played school instead. But later we stopped because it got kind of boring to us. We still have the toys but barely play with them. Oh well. Bye!
I am fine with bionicles, because it is part of lego, and I like lego. i help my friends build bionicle character. He always asks for bionicles for his birthday or for Christmas, because he wants to collect all the bionicles that came out. I help build bionicles and play with them some times with my friend. I have also seen the movie "Legend Reborn"
A few years ago, my cousin gave me a bionicle for my birthday. It is interesting how the bionicles are 1/2 human and 1/2 robotic. The one I have is blue and can shoot missiles from its robot arm. Now, I disassembled it, and I used it for my navy boat. I'd also like to know the story of the bionicles better. My neighbor has this guy who can shoot a 'bomb' from its body.
I know bionicles! They are cool! I know I am a girl but I kinda do like them! They are interesting! My brother has some bionicles but he can never find them. I guess he lost them when he was small. Of course, now he doesn't play with them so yeah!
Nice Post Eric!!! =)
I LOVE legos just as much as I like Spongebob. Some of the bionicle include Pirakas and more that I don't know. Some bionicle look really weird and short and some of them have cool flashing swords such the Inicas.
I also watched a bionicle movie, but it got boring. I also read the books that are really fun to read
^ ^
SIDDESH (* *)(RAbbit)
^
I build bionicles in my cousins' house. He built 34 bionicles he is just like Eric's brother he is worst than your brother Eric. Most of the time he lets me play with him. My record for bionicles to make is 12. I like your post Eric.
I love bionicles! I use to enjoy building them with my sister. I usually like the bionicles which can shoot things out like tiny darts. I have around 5-8 bionicles in my house. I have one bionicle which has a little sidekick with him. I never have whatched a bionicle movie. My record time of building a bionicle is 45 minutes. Now days I stopped playing with them because I don't have the time to make them.
I only built one bionicle in my whole life but, my brother broke it. We still have some of the pieces but, most of them are broken. I have a few bionicle books at home which I sometimes read but, I once I read it several times, it got boring. After I thought it was boring, I quit liking bionicles. Sometimes, I just make something else out of the remaining pieces I have left. Nice post Eric!!!!
When I was in first grade, I was really hooked up in bionicles. When I went to LegoLand, I bought a bunch of bionicle action figures. Even though I really liked bionicles, I didn't know much about the story and events of the bionicles. Now that it's a long time since I've played with bionicles, I'm kind of getting bored with it.
Bionicle is kind of cool. I got a bionicle a few months ago and built it. It's kind of fun. I even used to read bionicle books. The story could get a little confusing because there are tons of names that people could get mixed up with. My favorite types of bionicle are pirakas and toas.
I know bionicles too! I don't have any bionicles(maybe because I'm an only child), but I've seen them in some boys' houses. To me they look like hollow lego men with swords and other weapons. I would like to build one bionicle at once in my life because they look like thay can be fun.
Nice Post Eric!
I know bionicles but I don't like them. I only like bionicles when they are messed up. One time I connected white with red and yellow and it looked really funny. But I like the bionicles that can shoot stuff out because me and my brother get to shoot each other.
I used to have a lot of bionicles, but I never really played with them.(okay, I admit I DID used to play with them.) But hey! They are fun to play with! Right?
My brother used to play bionicles when he was young so we still have old bionicles lying in our house.(just like Mrs.Yu) I never had an interest in bioncles though. I seems fun from what Eric is saying, but I really don't like to build bionicles!
I really do like bionicles! But through out my life I only built one. It is this blue and gray one. Unfortunetly it does not really do anything actions. Even though I have bionicles, I barely know about them. I still have watched one movie on bionicles.
Great job on your post Eric!!!!
I really don't know about bionicles. I barely even play with them. I never watched a whole movie of bionicles. I had a set of it but I gave it away because I didn't know about it(that was when I was only about four or three years old). Right now I don't have a single piece of it.
Post a Comment