By: Mahi
My favorite flowers are daisies and tulips. I like daises because they can be red, blue, yellow, pink, purple, and orange. Daises have different varieties of colors. Daisies have fewer petals and they grow pretty tall. I like tulips because there are different colors such as white, yellow, red, pink, and purple. I also like tulips because they look like buds when they grow. All in all, these are all the flowers that I like. What are your favorite flowers and why?


22 comments:
I like roses. Yellow roses are my favorite! I also like tulips. The colors I really like are red, purple, and lavender! I also like orchids. We have a pot full of orchids sitting on our kitchen sill.
What is my favorite flower? Oh no, there are just too many of them! First of all, happy birthday to Mahi, and thank you for giving me this chance to share about my favorite flowers. One of them is chrysanthemum. I love its smell which is light and pleasant, and I also love how it lasts for days in autumn. Another flower I love is poinsettia. It is bright, and always blooms in my birthday month. It just does not look right to have a Christmas without a pot of poinsettia in my house. Last but not least, I started to have a passion for orchid in recent years. I did not like it before, because sometimes you could not tell a plastic, fake orchid from the real one, and I always prefer the real flowers. Orchid can bloom for months, and most of them do not have any fragrance. Later, I started to appreciate the beauty of it, and was fortunate to buy a variety of orchids from the weekend farmer market. Flowers have enriched my life, and I don't think I can live without it!
My favorite flowers are tulips. I like them because there are so many different colors. I like the red, white, and yellow ones. One time, I went to a tulip festival in Seattle and there were millions of tulips that were different colors. They were so pretty! Another of my favorite flowers are California Bluebells. They are dark blue with small yellow dots in the flower. They look very beautiful.
My favorite flower is a sunflower. I like it because it always reminds me of summer. I remember in Hidden Villa we got to eat sunflower seeds in the garden (they are pretty bland). My second favorite flower is the cherry blossom! It is so pretty when it is fully bloomed, though I've only seen it in pictures. Lastly, I really like the flowers in in Spring because that is when all the flowers start to bloom.
I like all flowers. They are all very colorful. I like light pink, dark red, and white colored flowers the best. I had no idea daises could be blue. I thought they were all white.
I love all flowers! They are so vibrant, from reds, to yellows, and even pinks! There has NEVER been a flower that I didn't like! Also, just like Mrs. Yu, there are just too many flowers to choose a favorite from!
I love all types of flowers but I have one I like a lot. My favorite flower is a dog flower or snapdragon. They are both the same type of flower. My sister and I call them dog flowers because you can fit the flower on two fingers and move them. Then they look like dogs. Anyways I like them because I like dogs and because they are so many different colors. There are red, red-violet, orange, yellow, white, blue-violet, purple, and mixed colors. Tall snapdragons also can be pink. I can not live without flowers, they are just so pretty.
My favorite flowers are roses and lilies. I like roses because they can be very colorful. I really like the roses in my garden cause they have a combo of pink, yellow, a bit of orange, and red. I also like lilies because my cousins name is Lily, and I also like the colors. They are white with a big light magenta stripe with dark magenta dots for the petals, and in the middle, there is a purple dot.
I like lots of flowers like everyone. They have so many colors and designs. From red to orangeto yellow to pink, and all the other rainbow colors besides green that I know of. For me and some other students like Soraya said is that there is just too many different and colorful flowers to choose from.
My favorite flower is the corpse flower because it is super-stinky. Did you now that it is the stinkiest flower in the world! The corpse flower only blooms three times in a year. When I grow up I want to be a scientist so I can go and take a whiff of the corpse flower. Maybe even get to take a sample. It is said that one man went so close to take a smell that he fainted. I also want to see what fainting feels like.
My favorite flower is the Poinsettia, like Mrs.Yu, because it is bright with vivid colors on its petals. The Poinsettia blooms in winter so it is a nice flower to decorate your house with. Cherry blossoms are also a beauty flower, because when they bloom together, they look like a cloud of pink. They look nice near koi ponds with the sun shining through the blossoms. These flowers make me feel calm and relaxed.
I like orchids because they are purple and white (I like those two colors). I also like snapdragons because they come in different colors like pink, white, yellow, red-violet, and yellowish purple. Another flower I like is tulips. I planted them in my garden. I NEVER said that I didn't like a flower. I don't think I could live without them.
I love flowers. There are so many different types! They are thousands of different colors and patterns with flowers. One of my favorite types of flowers is the jasmine. It looks really pretty! It is plain white but a little pink in the center of it. But most of all, I lobe it because of the smell. It smells so nice! My mom loves it too. That's why I always use jasmine soap and shampoo! My mom also taught me a really cool way to have fun with jasmines! Every single jasmine has a small hole in the middle of it, so she told me that in India, what they do, is that they take a string and put it through the holes of the jasmine to make it into a bracelet or a necklace. I tried it and it is so fun! Another thing they do, is that they put the string through a certain way, and make it into a type of thing you put into your hair. It is hard to explain, but if you go to India, you will see a lot of people wearing that. They take a pin and clip the jasmine thing onto your hair. It looks so pretty! I hope you try something like that if you have some free time. Thanks a lot! Bye!
My favorite flowers are roses and daffodils. I like roses because they smell great and they can be many different colors like lavender, pink, red, or even orange-red. I like daffodils because they are pretty, even though they can only be white or yellow. I think they are kinda cute too because they are small.
I like all kinds of flowers because they bring more color to the world. But my favorite flower is roses because they're bloody red. Also they have thorns. But if you're telling me to garden them I prefer daisies because they don't have thorns like roses.
I have never been interested in flowers so I don't really have a favorite one. However, I know one flower that seems really cool and it helps me with my bug problem too. This flower is the Venus Flytrap. The Venus Flytrap is usually planted in house gardens and occasionally, you will see one in a park(like once I saw one in Calabazas Park and one in Jollyman Park.) This flower is not known for being pretty and beautiful, it is known for eating bugs. It attracts bugs with its smell which smells like really yummy pollen to bees. Actually, it is the flytrap's natural smell of the pollen. Once a bee gets in, the flower closes and digests it very slowly. Small bugs like flies and ants only take an hour to be digested but big ones like dragonflies and cockroaches can take up to one day!!! Also, the unique property of a Venus Flytrap is that the mouth closes really quickly so the pollen won't get eaten. I was first wondering, if the mouth closes quickly, won't the bug still eat the pollen? What I learned is that once it closes, it would be too dark for the bug to see. If you see a Venus Flytrap somewhere, don't stick your finger in it!! The food that a Venus Flytrap wants is blood so there is blood in your finger so you might lose yout finger!!! The last thing I want to tell you about a Venus Flytrap is that there are ones by the side of the road on the video game Mario Kart!!!(They will try to gobble you and your cart if you get close to them.)
I have lots of favorite flowers, but I like roses the best! I like roses because they look pretty and come in so many colors.
The colors they come in are red, deep burgundy, white, Pink, light pink, dark pink, Yellow, orange, black and more! I like the colors red, dark pink, black and yellow.
The flower that I like the best is the rose. The rose is a beautiful flower and has a very sweet fragrance. My favorite color for roses are red. I like red roses because they even look nice from a far distance. Another flower I like is the Hibiscus. The flower has 6 petals and the petals curl out.
- <<< Siddesh >>>))_-
I like the lotus because of it's beautiful petals, and because of the sweet smell. They have vibrant shades. The lotus is also special because Hindus use it many times on religious holidays. I especially like the blue lotus because of its fragrant smell. It also looks majestic when it blooms. The tulips in Seattle look bright and colorful when they are in the rain. They have various colors such as yellow, red, and pink. It's a site worth to see. I like the rose, too because of its beautiful petals, and the magnificent smell.
Have a problem I love gross plants so this might creep you out. My favorite flower is the Corpse Flower. It smells like rotting flesh, but only blooms a few times in its life. Its really big too. There are not that many in the world though. I would want to see it one day because not many people like it.
My favorite flower would probably be lavenders. I love the fresh sent of it. I also like violets because I find their color very amusing. I like the feel of all flowers soft and makes you want to nuzzel withit.
I like dandelions. They are my favorite because I heard that dandylion leaves are full of potassuim. Potassuim are important for living. Dandelions leaves are also high in vitamin A,BC, and D. Some people even eat them! I might try to eat a washed dandelion leaf!
Post a Comment