By: Raymond
There are many things that are important to our lives, but I think the most important of all is computer! A computer is a machine that manipulates data. The first few electronic computers were developed in the mid-20th century. The four main components are the arithmetic logic unit, the control unit, the memory, and the input and output devices. They are interconnected by groups of wires called busses. Now let me explain the arithmetic logic unit and the control unit. The arithmetic logic unit is a digital circuit that performs arithmetic and logical operations. The control unit is a part of whatsoever that controls its operation. Many people use computers for the Internet. If computers didn't exist, then many companies like Google would not have been here today. Think about it, engineers stare at computers for hours each day! Millions of people also use the computers for playing games. Without computers, there wouldn't be e-mail either. Typing up messages and sending it to the recipient in just a click is way better than sending it by paper mail. Gosh, it just feels hard thinking about how life would be without computers. Computers really do change our lives! Do you like using computers? If yes, what do you usually do? If not, please share a reason why.


23 comments:
I like computers because you can learn many things from it. Some things you can learn from it is History, Science, and Math. I usually play computer or I use the computer for some research. My favorite thing about the computers are that they can do almost anything and there are many different things too see on them.
I like computers because you can do a lot of stuff from it and you can play computer games. I usually use the computer to research things like math,science, and other things. I also use the computer to play computer games. Computers are so interesting that it can almost do anything like research stuff and other things.
Computers are one of the most complicated machines that mankind has ever invented. From the 60's and 70's people were using computers for space projects such as Mercury, Gemini, and Apollo missions. Later, as computers that could store more data and were more compact were invented, people used computers for daily life for math and writing documents. The farm industry that was thriving for years now were replaced by computer manufacturing industries for companies to use in their work. In the 70's, computer scientists created the internet, a worldwide network for people to use.
You may not believe it, but even video game consoles and electronic musical instruments are computers! They are programmed to move Mario and Luigi around when you hold the a button, and play various keys on your electronic guitar.
Computers are one of my favorite electronic machines because you can do whatever you want with it. You can e-mail your friends, research with it for your homework, play computer games on it, and many more. Think about how life would be without computers. I would think that life would be such a bore without them.
I love to use computers because you can surf the web and find interesting facts about information that you couldn't find in books. Authors also use the internet to find some resources that describes their topics. I usually search up facts that i want to know or projects about certain topics, but most of all, I like to play video games! You can play so many video games that you can't even play in your whole life. The computer is an amazing thing.
I like computers because it has a lot of research websites. The website has a lot of facts on it. I use it when I can't find the fact on a book. So you can use it on a school project for any kind of famous person. Another thing I like about computers is that I can play games. My favorite game is Club Penguin. The computer can also have a calculator. You can also look up when something is beginning like the Winter Olympics. You can also send e-mail without using paper and using the internet.
I like computers because they can do almost anything and you can send emails instead of letters. Also you can learn information by going to google. Computers are also very amazing because you can download song games or anything. There is one things I like about computer the most and that is video games. I don't know why but it's so attracting once you start playing you never want to stop. BUt other than that I like computers.
I like to use computers because they are always very helpful like for example if you need to do some research, you can use many bases like Google or Yahoo Search Engines. I mostly play games on the computer but I do reasearch also.
I like using computers because you can check out lots of interesting games. For example, roller coaster rush and 2d play.
Computers are also good for homework because if you were typing a long essay, and you didn't know how to spell a word..... you can get spell check or go to dictionary.com. You can also change your work without erasing or writing it again.
I think without computers life would be prehistoric!
I like computers because they can be helpful for doing research or learning something new. I go on the computer to play games or check my emails mostly, but sometimes I do research if I want to learn something more.
I like using computers because they are pretty useful. For example, if you had an essay for homework, perhaps you you type it up on Pages or Microsoft Word instead of getting carmps in your hands. Another thing why they are useful is that you could look up info. more easier instead of having to look for the information in a book which could take hours. Having computer could also let you see a person far away if your computer has a camera. As you can see, having a computer is handy.
Yes, I like using computars, since you get go on the ditionary and you even get to go on my e-mail. One time my sister had to go on the computar and the battery of the computar did not turn of at all. Those are the reasons why I liken coputars.
Comoputers are helpful for thousands of reasons. People use it for projects, reasearch, directions, games, work, jobs, e-mail, and so on. Like Raymond said, e-mail is so much better than writing a letter. Sometimes, just to take a break from the computer, I send hand written mails, but most of the time, I use e-mail. I also use the computer for research. Remember the biography report! I used the computer to research about it and for pictures to look at, so I can draw it! Obviously, I use the computer for games! I don't use it too much, but I use it pretty often. I bet you, that if all the kids in the world were honest, they will all say that they use the computer for games atleast once in a while. The computer is very helpful for me! - Shrila
I like computers because you can do many different things like surf the internet with it. That way we don't have to always go to the library to find information about something. Over the years they have also developed advanced computer games and applications like Type To Learn. These things are kind of entertaining.
I best think I like about computers is that you can play online games like Club Penguin.com. Also, my favorite game is Card-Jitsu because you get to toss out cards. When you're a black belt, you can play Card-Jitsu fire which is for member ninjas only. Further, I like cricket so I like to watch live games and keep up with the latest scores. Finally, I like listen to songs,and watch video clips.
I really like using computers because it is fun. I learn from it, play games, and post blog comments(what I'm doing now)! I usually do research on the computer but I also play a lot of games. The games that I play are usually on Facebook. I play this game called Crazy Planets where I kill robots to save some prisoners. I also play other games but I don't have time to list all of them. I watch videos on YouTube to help me with my cello and piano practicing and finally, I post videos from our camcorder to the computer(like the play performance!). The computer is always very fun to use.
I like computers because when you want to look up a fact you just type it in and you have your answer. You also can find your mail on the computer too. There are games to play. You can play internet games or buy them.
I love the computer. On Fridays I can do whatever I want. I would play computer, but it is usually locked because I use it too much so I just go watch T.V. Whenever I get the chance the use the computer, I would go on facebook or gmail. My brother would go on some game site. This is how different we are. I have a facebook account because my mom made it for me to learn more about peaple through internet. But, I use it to pay games(hehe). So I play computer all the time. Chatting online with my friends is what I did ever since summer. Using the computer can also helping you because you can search the web for information.
I like using computers! There are many games on there like miniclip and much much more! I also like it because of e-mails and chatting. Like Japan Web Quest, I get really happy when we get to do it because I LOVE using technology. If we didn't have them, than our life will just be plain boring!
I like using computers to check on my email, downloading songs, and doing research about the things I like. You could write emails instead of letters with a pencil. There is this typing tutor website and it is just like type to learn. It will help me very much. I practice on Youtube by searching songs that I play on the violin and piano. It helps to listen to the music once or twice to get the hang of it.
I like computers because I can watch Disney, and songs I like on YouTube. I also like computers because it can give you a lot of information. One reason I don't like computers is sometimes it gives you the wrong data. But over all I LOVE computers.
I LOVE computers. My favorite things to do are chat, email, watch episodes of Disney on youtube, and video chat. I love computers also because they come in handy for homework, reports, and much more. Nice post Raymond!
We would not be able to do a lot of things without computers, so I love computers. We can communicate using email with friends and relatives across the world. Not only that you can communicate we can get to know the current events, like how I found out about the new iPad. It's so cool!
I listen to songs on youtube or watch videos during my free time, without the computers we wouldn't be able to do some of our homework.
I'm so glad that there is such thing as computer, what would we do without it?
Post a Comment