I think Roger Federer is the most awesome tennis player ever !!!
He has won 15 grand slam tournaments in 8 years and I don’t think anybody can break that record. He also has a great rivalry with Nadal the number two tennis player and their matches are real thrillers.
I also admire him because he is such a nice person and is always smiling warmly after each match. He plays to entertain the people who come to watch him and he does it in style and humility. That is my kind of hero !!
Who is your favorite sports person and why? Is it Tiger Woods, Kobe, A-Rod or Sharpova or ….. ?


17 comments:
Hey Arjun, the sporty guy I admire is Sachin Tendulkar, the master batsman cricket player who plays for the Indian Cricket team. Sachin made a lot of world cricket records. Because he's very skillful in the sport, many companies advertise him on products such as Boost energy drink, pepsi, and shaving cream.
He set a lot of world records, and every time he is up to bat, he knows that the whole of India is counting on him. Great post Arjun!
p.s. Sachin Tendulkar is the best guy ever.
Hey Arjun, I like Kobe Bryant and LeBron James from the basketball world. I like Kobe Bryant from LA Lakers because he plays so well that he got 29 points in one game. I like LeBron James because In the Semi-Finals he shot 48 points!! When the LA Lakers (Kobe Bryant) shot 29 points they won a part of the finals that day.
One of my favorite sports hero is Michael Phelps. He has won eight gold medals in the 2008 Bejing Olympics. Michael has broken thirty-seven world records. Micheal Phelps is my favorite hero.
I don't really have a favorite person but I do like Kobe Bryant because I see him a lot when my dad watches NBA. GO LA LAKERS!!! I also like Michael Jordan because he did so many things that were awesome and he was also called "Air Jordan" because he stays in the air for a long time and it seems that he is flying. He earned ten All-NBA First Team designations, nine All-Defensive First Team honors, fourteen NBA All-Star Game appearances, three All-Star Game MVP awards, ten scoring titles, three steals titles, six NBA Finals MVP awards, and the 1988 NBA Defensive Player of the Year Award. He is currently retired but he is still cool.
Well, my favorite sports guy is probably...Ronaldinho!!!!!! Even though he retired and kind of lost his touch, he is one of best players in the world. He's the master at soccer from juggling to bicycle kicks!
Well I guess Davic Beckham is pretty good too but he's kind of loosing his touch...although he does earn his phrase "Bend it like Beckham"
Hey Arjun, my favorite sports guys are Rodger Federer, Kobe Bryant, Sachin Tendulkar. I like Rodger Federer because he won 15 grand-slam tournaments and whenever he vs. somebody he is always slams the ball at his opponent. I like Kobe Bryant because he always makes 3 pointer shots and he always pushes his opponents away so that he could score. In the finals against the Orlando-magic team, he shot 30 points in one game. I like Sachin Tendulkar because he is a skillful player and he always makes sixes. He can spin the ball when he bowls it and hit the wicket. Nice post Arjun!!!!
My favorite sports player is LeBron James because in one game he got 38 points which is really good for a professional. He also made several buzzer full court shots and won. I also like Mo Williams who is a good but not that famous basketball player. He plays for the same team as LeBron James does. Williams is really good at shooting far distance shots such as a 3 pointer or semi. By the way LeBron James is a basketball player if you didn't already know.
Mt favorite sport player is LeBron James for basketball. He is really good at playing basketball and when I grow up I want to be able to play just like him! In one game he got 48 points. Even I don't think Kobe Bryant could do that!
One of my favorite sports people who is also my role model is Natalie Coughlin!!. I like Natalie Coughlin because she is a very fast swimmer and a good role model, and she is very nice. I've seen her swim in real life before.
My favorite sports player is Lebron James the famous basketball player(a.k.a. King James). I don't resally watch sports matches, but if I can, I will sometimes watch NBA. Ever since I watched NBA, I started liking the Cleveland Caveliers, the NBA team Lebron is in. At first, I didn't really like specificly Lebron. Besides, my mom said he was disgusting because he kept on showing his plastic cover which covers your teeth for protection. As always, it doesn't matter of the habits a person has, so soon I was starting to like Lebron James.
One of my favorite sports person is Ma Lin. It is because I like to play basket ball with my brother too. He is very tall. So he shoots the basket ball very easy. Another favorite sports hero is Michael Phelps. He has a dog and he has won eight gold medals. Those two are my favorite sport heroes.
One of my favorite sports players is Michael Phelps. He is an AWESOME swimmer that was in the Bejing olympics(you probably heard about him.) Why I admire him is because he is great at swimming, stays fit,won eight gold medals and is enthusiastic about what he does. Nice post Arjun!
One of my most favorite sports dudes is Michael Phelps. Michael won eight gold medals during the Olympics, like Mahi said. I Like him because he is a fast swimmer and wins lots of medals.
My favorite sport player is..........DEREK JETER!!!!!!! THE YANKEES SHORTSTOP IS WAY TO AWESOME!! Sorry of the capitals, Arjun. Let me tell you why I like Derek Jeter so much. First, Derek Jeter has won many Gold Glove awards(awarded to the best fielders in a position) and Silver Slugger awards(awarded to the best sluggers in that position). He has 9 gold gloves and 8 silver sluggers and he has only been playing in the Major League for 14 years! He is also a 13 time all-star. In 1999 and 2000, he won the American League all-star MVP and the American League regular season MVP. That is really good! Second, I like him because he is very hardworking and determined. When Derek was about our age, he always wanted to play shortstop for the New York Yankees. His dad said "If you want that kind of hard dream, you not only have to practice. You must be talented and very hardworking." Since those words, Derek always quickly finished his homework and then go to the park to play ball. Derek Jeter is now shortstop for the New York Yankees and in the 2009 season, he has led the Yankees to win the World Series.
P.S. DEREK JETER IS SO AWESOME. HE IS THE AWESOMEST GUY IN THE WORLD.
I don't really know that much sports people but one person I like is Kevin Garnett. He is a really famous basketball player. My brother likes him too. He taught me who Kevin Garnett is. I like basketball but I am so not good at it. It is fun to play. His team's colors are green and white. His team name is the Boston Celtics. Like leprechauns. Well thats all I know about Kevin Garnett. -Shrila
My kind of sports hero is..(drumroll please)..Tiger Woods. I like him because I think he is the world`s best golf player. I also like him because I like golf and he is a master golf player. Nice post Arjun!
P.S. I think he`s the best person ever!!!!!!
My favorite sports person is Micheal Jordan. Even though he can't play basketball anymore I still like him. My sacond favorite sports person is Koby Briant.
Post a Comment