Subscribe to Weekly Reminders via RSS feed

Tuesday, December 22, 2009

One Warm Coat!

This winter, room 24 raised $91.70 in one week and purchased six jackets/coats for One Warm Coat! We wish our warmth will reach someone in need, and help them get through this winter knowing others do care about them.

4 comments:

Ishan the ice boy said...

Yes, I do love my jackets! (Although I barely ever wore it when it was cold....hehehehhehe)

Good job Room 24!

Da Master (Jonathan) said...

Wow Ishan, I don't really see wit jackets a lot but one time I saw you with a parka! That is warm. We did good.

Nidhi the warm sixth grader said...

Hooray Room 24! Way to go for donating!

How did you raise all that?

Soraya said...

I think the coat drive was so cool because people could stay warm for winter. It also makes you feel proud of yourself to make others happy. Good job!