It was an extraordinary day! Not only did we come to school with a wacky hair-do, we finally had our one-hour happy hour in the afternoon playing boardgames, making snow flakes with coffee filter paper, reading casually on a blanket, or making a online snowflake from the website. We finished our day with a school wide sing along. What a day to remember!!
Who has the wackiest hair-do?
Is there any camera-shy kid in room 24?
Subscribe to Weekly Reminders via RSS feed
Tuesday, December 22, 2009
Last Day of School in 2009
Posted by
Mrs. Yu
at
6:00 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

5 comments:
The first video reminds me of the video Mrs. Yu took on the Chabot bus. If there ever will be a camera-shy kid in Room 24, it will probably not be any of the boys! I myself am not camera-shy.
Nice Hairdo Jonathan!
I have the wackiest hair-do, nice and long!!! (Well for Elementary school atleast!)
I have one of the longest hair, but I have to cut it soon. (*sigh*) I created my hair style when Ms.Yu reminded me that it was crazy hair day.
Wow! Nice crazy hair everybody!!! It looked SO wacky! (If there is any camera shy kid, it is probably not from room 24!)
I was never camera shy. The main reason for that is my CEEF film and how I am used to the camera which is showing what you're doing and saying. The video got funny when people are saying,"I'm awesome" and "Hey, you're on video right now." What a happy hour!
-MIHIR
Post a Comment