By: Aaron
I would like to tell you about my experience at Chabot - my favorite field trip! I learned many things. The 360-degree screen movie was awesome! We made many things like the planets and we also looked through telescopes and saw Venus and Venus was red. Like in our play Venus is totally hot! We even saw a space toilet! It was about five feet long. Too bad this really fun looking thing was off-limits. There was this picture place where you stand on this mat and there is a screen and it says now and you stomp on the mat and it takes the picture. I saw a small spacecraft which at first I thought was a escape pod. What is your favorite field trip? Tell the class about what you learned and what you liked about it. Please share your comments about field trips. Enjoy this last blog before Christmas! Wahoo!


17 comments:
Wow! All of that looks and seems fun. I'm sad I didn't get to go to Chabot.
(boo hoo).
My favorite field trip was The Academy of Science. It was really cool. I saw a huge fish there!(I really mean huge!) I got to touch starfish. Once, someone told me that starfish have tiny-tiny little legs that help them crawl on the rocks, sand, or wherever they are.
Great post Aaron!
My favorite field trip would probally be the Johnson's Farm back in 1st grade. Happy memories *sigh*. Anyway, we got to pet the animals at the farm and we also got to feed the chickens. We visited the chicken coop and the guide told us about the baby chicks needed lots and lots of heat and warmth. That was one of my favorite field trips. The second one I liked was the trip to Sacramento. (4th graderes, you will go to Sacramento next year.) It was totally awsome! We had to get to school at 6:30 and we got to ride a charter bus and we watched two movies on the way to Sacramento and 1 1/2 movie coming back. We first visited Sutter's Fort and then we went to the Railroad Museum and then to the capital! We saw everything in the capital but we didn't get to see Arnold Schwarzenegger. I can't wait until we go to outdoor school!
My favorite field trip was the one to Hidden Villa in second grade because we got to go on a hike and see some really cool plants. We also saw some chicks and roosters and hens. I got to feed the hens some corn. They peck so hard!
#1 on the list would be Sacramento trip! Like Jonathan said, we got to see the Sutter Fort, Capital Building, Train Museum, and got to ride in a Charter bus.I cannot wait for outdoor school! Also, Hidden Villa was interesting as well. We got to hold chicks in our hand and take a hike and saw wierd plants. #3 would be.....San Juan Bautista Mission! We learned about life on the missions and ranchos. Everyone wanted to see the prison!
Just like Aaron I like Chabot. Mostly the telescopes.
I got hurt while I saw the one of them.{DARN} We even saw the movie called Two Pieces of Glass. That was the best part of the field trip. GOOD POST AARON
My favorite field trip would be the Vasona Park we went to in second and third grade. We got to play sports like kickball,soccer, and other things. We even got ride the train. You can also eat a lot of food when everybody had to bring something that six people can share with each other. My second favorite field trip would be Sacramento. It was really awesome!!! We had to be there at 6:30 and we would start at seven o'clock. We got ride the charter bus and watch movies. The sites we saw were Sutter's Fort, The Railroad Mueseum, and the capital. We couldn't see our governor though. The best part was when we got to eat dinner at the restaurant. I can't wait for outdoor school!!!! Nice post Aaron!
My favorite field trip, the best in the world, was the trip to WASHINGTON DC!!!!!!!!!!!!!! It was AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Not only did we have a lot of fun, we checked out some important landmarks and history that was in Washington D.C.! It was great because instead of looking at boring old text books, you actually see it in person! The places we went to were the Arlington National Cemetary, the White House, the Capital Building, the Lincoln Monument, the Einstein memorial, the Air Force Memorial, and my personal favorite the NATIONAL AIR AND SPACE MEASUEAM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! It was soo cooooooL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
My favorite field trip was California Academy of Science. It had little cute penguins and huge fish and a big white Albino Alligator. My group all touched starfish. The penguins followed a green light that one of my group-mates were holding. It was really funny. We all took turns. Then we went to the alligator. It was really white and his home was really steamy. He had pink eyes(which was really creepy) and looked like he wanted to eat somebody if they fell off. There were other animals underneath the alligator. Some people say that there is an octopus there but it is hiding. I didn't see it. We all learned something about sea animals and other animals when we came back. I can't wait until the Nutcracker show!
Great post Aaron!
I loved going to Chabot!!! It was so fun! My favorite field trip was probably Sanborn Park back in kindergarten and first grade. We got to see thousands of monarch butterflies. We also got to touch insects and skulls of animals! Also, not to forget SACRAMENTO!!! It was so awesome!
I also think Chabot field trip is fun but like Rachel I also really like Hidden villa. When our group went hiking we got to taste this vitamin c plant. Later, we tried some vegetable. When we went to this chicken coop we saw some eggs!
I don't have a favorite field trip because I like all of my field trips.
I like Chabot because we get to make plants and dwarf plants out of clay.
I like our field trips to the plays because you learn more just by watching and because it is fun watching other play performaces. The plays could be really funny or a no talking play. No taking plays mean no dialog. A ballet play is a no taking performance, just like our 4/5 play.
My favorite field trip was to CHABOT!!!!!!!!!!
I really liked it because we got to learn about different types of animals. My favorite part about that field trip was the Planetarium. When the room moved, I thought that the screen is moving, the seats are moving, or the room was moving. The seats were to lay down on so we can sleep easily! Just Kidding!
My favorite field trip was the Sacremento Trip we went on last year. I totally liked that place. First, we could go into the state capitol and see the governer's private office. I even sat on his armchair and touched his desk! The California seal was right behind the chair and I felt like I was the governer without some guards. Another thing I liked about the Sacremento trip was the California History Musuem. There was a big wall in the back of the wall and I think it was called the Constitution Wall. There was a whole bunch of words up on the wall like peace and freedom and words like that.
Finally, I liked the Railroad Musuem. There, they taught us the history of trains during about the 1800s. I found it really interesting. We could even walk through the trains that they used that time. Too bad that we couldn't touch what was inside. The most interesting part of the musuem was that they have their own restaurant in the train. It was so cool. Imagine you were back in the 1800s riding a train. You just wake up in your bed and walk(you don't need to drive) to the train restaurant. You eat their and then walk home. Then at lunch, you go there again. Isn't that cool! Anyway, I need to wrap up now! I have to start my new post!
My favorite field trip was to Hidden Villa. First, I liked the hike and when we ate those edible plants. Second, I liked the stinky smell of the compost(Because it gross)Third, our tour made us crackers, and we got to make the butter, but after we made the butter she put hot cocoa mix inside and it became chocolate butter. So we ate chocolate butter instead of normal butter
My favorite field trip was Hidden Villa. We took a big hike and played games along the way. We also saw animals like pigs, goats, and cows. My favorite part of the whole feild trip though was when we fed the hens, a plant and they quickly gobbled it up from my hand.
My favorite field trip was Sacramento I liked THe Sutter's Fort the best. because there were so many recourses to help you learn. I also liked the visit to the Train Museum a lot of boys were taking pictures of Kaylin b Kaytlin I get confused. My favorite subject for the field trip was lunch. We had a sandwich chips and a drink it was yummy. I think my favorite field trip this year would be Outdoor school. Good Christmas.
My favorite field trip was in second grade. We went to Montary Bay Aquarium. (I wasn't here in Portal when I was second grade) It was kind of fun. I got to touch flounders and sting rays.
Post a Comment