By: Mihir Who lives in a pineapple under the sea? It's Spongebob Squarepants!!! This happy little sea critter will make even the most unhappy person laugh like crazy!! Spongebob lives on the ocean floor in a pineapple with his pet snail, Gary, who meows like a cat. Spongebob is a fry cook at the fast food restaurant The Krusty Krab, which is famous for it's best-selling burgers, the krabby patty. The Krusty Krab is owned by Mr. Krabs, who is very fond of money. Spongebob is the best friend of the starfish Patrick Star, who lives on the same street as Spongebob, under a rock. Patrick makes a lot of people laugh because he does things that are very strange. For example, when he gets woken up by his alarm clock , he hurls his lamp to the floor instead of the clock. Another person who is an important character to the show is Squidward Tentacles, an octopus who hates Spongebob because of his babyish ways, like catching jellyfish. Squidward's hobbies include painting self-portraits, and playing the clarinet. He also works at the Krusty Krab as the cashier, a job which he's never been fond of. Since The Krusty Krab is well known in town and is successful, Sheldon Plankton, the main antagonist in the series, is always coming up with ways to steal the Krabby Patty formula. Plankton is known to be very unsuccessful at these schemes. Last but not least there's Sandy the squirrel, who lives in a fresh air dome and wears an astronaut suit outside her home. Sandy has a Texan accent, which makes people laugh when she speaks. Sandy is very fond of karate, and she practices with Spongebob. I hope you will like the show, and laugh about it as much as I always do! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1_bJ_q0rK5s#
Subscribe to Weekly Reminders via RSS feed
Saturday, November 28, 2009
Spongebob
Posted by
Mrs. Yu
at
12:12 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

29 comments:
Yippppppppeeeeeeeeee!!!!!!!!! It's my fourth post! I have the post record!!!! By the way, did you know that the guy who created Spongebob, Steve Hillenburg, is actually a former marine biologist? Also, Spongebob' s original colors were green or purple, but they stuck with the classic yellow. Also, Spongebob goes to a boating school under Mrs. Puff, a puffer fish who hates Spongebob because he fails all the time at driving, and because he always gets her sent to the hospital.
I have seen spongebob many times and I still enjoy it. I have watched every epesode so far and I am waiting for new one's.(if there is going to be)I like Spongebob and Gary the best because they are matching pairs.
Spongebob is a very amusing character in a funny t.v show. I still like to watch that show sometimes because it makes me laugh. Something that I like about the show is Spongebob's morning routine. He always does something really weird like brushes his eyeballs, or eats soap, or many other wacky things. I think that its a very funny show! -Shrila
Spongebob is a really funny character. I think I watched every episode just like Jonathan. My brother loved it when he was my age. I like the hamburger that he rides in with Patrick. If I am wrong, then maybe it was another character that rides a hamburger. Some parts that make my brother and I laugh is when like Shrila said he brushes his eyeballs and eats soap.
I used to watch Spongebob Squarepants. For me it is funny I almoost watched all the epoisodes. I started waching it at the age of 5 or 6. I love watching Spogebob Squarepants.
I LOVE Spongebob! He is so funny. I
can watch any Spongebob episode. Even if I have watched it like a million times. Even my brother (who is 13) loves to watch Spongebob! Really, I am watching it right now! I also liked the movie Truth or Square. It was sooo funny!
Spongebob is a really funny show that I started watching at a very young age. I love how Spongebob and Patrick are always annoying Squidward because of their babyish acts. I also love how Spongebob is always doing wierd things(like Shrila said.) Nice post Mihir!!!
I watched spongebob a ton of times! I think it is very funny. It always cheers me up when I'm stressed out from a lot of homework. My favorite episode is called "Sing a Song of Patrick." It is so funny! Patrick makes up a really weird song and he gives it to this place to make a record of it. They band died while doing it.(Don't ask me how they died)but they still made the record. Then they put it on this radio tower and the town heard it but they really hated it so a angry mob with torches and pitch forks go to stop Patrick and Spongebob. You should watch it. It's really funny. I have a lot more favorite episodes but this my favorite.
Great Post Mihir!!!
P.S. Here are the lyrics to the song: Ohhh, Twinkle,Twinkle, Patrick Star. I made myself a sandwich, my mommy made the bread, it tastes like peas and bacon, and it smells like it's been dead!! Writing is hard so I use I use a pointy pencil. Pointy, pointy, pointy, pointy, pointy, point! P.U. whats that smell?! I have a head, it ends in a point, pointy, pointy, pointy, pointy, pointy, point! This song is over except for this line. You win this round, BROCOLLI!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Spongebob Squarepants is really hilarious!!! My favorite characters are Patrick,Spongebob, and Sandy. I watched most of the episodes. I likes the episode when Spongebob and Patrick try Sandy's new rocket. It is really funny!!!! Nice post Mihir!
I have seen spongebob many times but I never get tired of hearing the theme song. Also the pictures shown in the video were really funny. My favorite character in spongebob is plankton because he is always inventing evil ways to steal the Krabby Patty formula. There was also a spongebob movie it was really funny.
I think I only watched Spongebob a few times, but I have one or two books about him. I have also learned many things about Spongebob and his friends after reading your blog post, I hope I will get to watch Spongebob a bit more often.
I used to watch SpongeBob SquarePants. I still watch it but I keep on missing the new episodes. My favorite character is Sandy. This is because she is really great at karate and is very smart. I hae many other reasons too. SpongeBob is very caring. I have proof because in one of the new episodes (that just came out a few days ago and if u did not watch it do not read anymore if u do not want m to spoil it), SpongeBob was serving grease because of his boss. Mr. Krabs was doing this becuase of the rivalry against Planton and him. Patrick ate too much and was very sick. When SpongeBob saw this he said something had to be done about this. He told the health inspector about it and so he went to check on the two resturants. I am very sorry to the kids who have read this and not watched it but I did have a warning on the top.
I have only seen spongebob a couple of times. I think it's okay. I it really makes you laugh. I is really funny. I once saw this movie on spongebob when he got Mrs.Puff in the hospital. He was driving and he crashed into her. I liked that the most. I laughed for like five minutes straight. It was so funny. It was like wheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee ahhhhhhhhh boom! Gary is a snail. He talks by meows.
SpongeBob is so awesome! I watch it every time it is playing on Channel ABC or Channel FOX. Too bad that I don't have Cartoon Network. If I did, I would watch it every Friday and Sunday because that's when it plays. My favorite episode is called Krusty Talent. Krusty Talent is an episode when once the Krusty Krab was running low on money because no one was coming to the restaurant. Squidward decided to hold a talent show and star Squidward. Because Squidward opposes SpongeBob, he made SpongeBob the janitor. The last performer was Squidward because he thought hee was the star. Then, Squidward messed up so badly that the audience started throwing free tomato sauce at him. The stage got totally splatted with tomato sauce and then Squidward said"I just messed up my part, I could have done it again. You don't know talent." Right after Squidward said 'know talent' the crowd started chanting"NO TALENT". Squidward walked off the stage very angrily. SpongeBob then got onto the stage and cleaned up all the tomato sauce and everybody kept shouting"BRAVO" and clapping for him as if he was the star. SpongeBob went off and on the stage many times and people kept clapping for him. Soon, SpongeBob became the star of the show. After the talent show on the next day, the Krusty Krab returned to buisness. In another episode, I think it is really funny how SpongeBob always gets Employee of the Month. My favorite character in the episodes is SpongeBob because he is really funny.
I have watched Spongebob one to two times on TV but I read a lot of Spongebob books. I'd like to watch a few more episodes on TV but I hardly watch TV nowadays. My favorite charchacter is Krusty Krab.
I like watch SpongeBob all the time! My favorite episodes are:
Pizza delivery
Funny pants
I like Patrick and Spongebob because they act like babies and they are both really funny
Nice post Mihir!
I always had fond Spongebob as a extremely funny character. I love Gary the best because I find him very funny. He makes sounds like a cat and replies to everything with a meow. I also laugh at Patrick's voice
to me it's very funny. Also his "acting" is so very funny.
I have seen Spongebob only a few times before. We don't have Cartoon Network so i can't watch it regularly but when I go on vacation I can watch it in the hotel room. The few times that I saw those episodes, I really liked it. My favorite charachter is Gary because he meows like a cat and I think that's kinda silly. I think Squidward is a little bit mean.
Now to name a personal favorite Spongebob episodes of mine...Drum Roll Please? It' #1Truth or square #2 Spongebob vs the big one. #3 The camping episode #4 Texas #5 Bubble Buddy. You can all watch these episodes online at youtube or spongebob.com, or watch them on your television!!!
Wow, thats a long post. My favorite episode was when Spongebob and Patrick thought Squidward said he would go jellyfishing, even though he said"Later" sarcasimnly. so he hid in the closet of the Krusty Crab, because it was closed. He froze and came to life in the furture. So, he went in a time-machine and ended up in the Stone Age. He taught some primates how to catch a jellyfish, because they were stinging themselves with it. He went in the time machine, and was on a white sreen with some two dimemsion squares. It was so scary and odd being alone and quiet, he went to the present. He said"Spongebob and Patrick, am I glad to see you. First I was in the furture, then the Stone Age, and then-then-then I was-was nowhere!" Spongebob asked if this meant he would go jellyfishing.Squidward screamed"NOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!Who invented that stupid game anyway?????"
Spongebob and Patrick said at the same time"You did!", which was true.
I also think Spongebob is a funny character too. I try to watch all the new shows becuse they are soo funny. Every single time I don't have anything to watch i decided I would watch Spongebob instead. On one of the episodes it was funny when Spongebob was acting so formal as a waitress to serve Squidward's rival Squilliam. I think that the show is hilarious!
Wow Mihir! What an amazing summary about the show! Although, in school, for summaries, they require you to make the burrito fold "name it, verb it, and the big picture" thingy. I'm not sure if you guys have learned about it yet. Also, as I recall, I think I might have 4 or 5 blog posts. Oh well, who's counting?
Great post! I LOVE spongebob. My sister who is in high school loves spongebob! Spongebob will never get old and its one of the most successful animated cartoons of all time!
GREAT POST!
Spongebob episodes sure are funny. Sadly, I don't have the Nickelodien channel so I can't watch Spongebob episodes so often. I sometimes wacth some on the computer in Netflicks. Oh yeah, by the way, when I went to Great America about two months ago, I saw a 4d Spongebob episode in a theater. It was so cool! The graphics were cool and the seats actually moved! It was like we were in the show in real life. We even had to wear seat belts! All I can say is that was the best show I've ever seen!!!!!
Spongebob is a very funny show! I like to watch the show at free time. Spongebob does really funny things. For example, in the movie he eats so much ice cream and becomes drunk. Spongebob as brushes his eyeballs, just like Shrila said. I laughed so much!!!
GREAT POST MIHIR!
I LOVE Spongebob here is the theme song:
Captain: Are you ready kids?
Kids: Aye-aye Captain.
Captain: I can't hear you...
Kids: Aye-Aye Captain!!
Captain: Oh! Who lives in a pineapple under the sea?
Kids: SpongeBob SquarePants!
Captain: Absorbent and yellow and porous is he!
Kids: SpongeBob SquarePants!
Captain: If nautical nonsense be something you wish...
Kids: SpongeBob SquarePants!
Captain: Then drop on the deck and flop like a fish!
Kids: SpongeBob SquarePants!
Captain: Ready?
EveryBody: SpongeBob SquarePants! SpongeBob SquarePants! SpongeBob SquarePants!
Captain: SpongeBob.... SquarePants! Haha. Spongebob is the awsomest show ever . Spectacular Post MIHIR.
Wow so many people has watched spongebob! But actully I have only saw half an episode with no sound because I waas on an air plaine and I didn't have headphones. I t seems like spongebob is a fun show to watch!
Spongebob is really funny and weird. I like it a lot. I watched one episode where Plankton finally makes some buisness in the Chum Bucket because of Patrick's slogan, Chum is Fum, which doesn't really make sense. Everyone starts going there just because of the slogan even though they throw up when they eat the food. Then later Patrick retires and joins the Krusty Krab to make slogans. It wasn't the best episode but it was pretty good.
I have seen almost every episode of Spongebob Squarepants. My favorite characters are Spongebob, Patrick, and Sandy. One of my favorite shows was when Spongebob and Sandy were competing to see which one was better...seas creatures or land mammals. I really hope there will be a new one and if there is I must watch it.
SpongeBob laughs funny. Patrick eats the whole thing and the plate/bowl in one whole bite. I really like Spongebob he is very funny. Mr. Krabs cares only about money. His daughter is so big. Bigger than Mr. Krabs! I went to my friends house to watch 100 episodes of SpongeBob! I have this game of typing with SpongeBob too.
Post a Comment