Subscribe to Weekly Reminders via RSS feed

Tuesday, November 24, 2009

Bullying

By: Zarah

Have you ever been bullied? I have! I had the type of bullying called Cyber Bullying. This is how it started: My friend kept on e-mailing me saying you are a copycat and all rubbish stuff. I felt really bad because I wasn't a copycat. She kept on sending me e-mails but I just ignored those messages. I got SOOO many e-mails from her that I decided to finally reply back to her. What I said is that I am not a copycat. Since we go to Sunday school together, I told her that I am not a copycat and stop sending me e-mails. As you can see, I was in a situation there. If you ever experience bullying around, either tell a teacher or tell them to stop immediately. Please share with us your experience with bullying!

23 comments:

William said...

I had been bullied once. So I was only riding a school bike and suddenly this person came and said give me the bike or I 'll kick you. When I said no he ran off. I thought that he was going to bully someone else so I let my guard down. After 10 minutes he came back with almost every boy in my school and they pushed me backwards when they were to the hardest part of the ground he kicked me straight in the face. The teacher was just walking by so he got in trouble.

Aaron the shield against bullies said...

I have been bullied before and it did not feel good. That's why I wanted to go to Project Cornerstone. So then no more bullying would be here anymore. The situation was that someone thought I was cheating and I got mad because I wasn't cheating. He would always glare at me and like stick out his tongue at me. I would always try to get out of his way but he just kept doing it. Then one day he moved and I was so happy and I never had to see him again. I also knew that calling someone a bad word is just making yourself a bully and it would be hurtful back to the bully and that would make the situation even worse. Then both of us would be in trouble.

Anonymous\Justin said...

I have been bullied a few times. When I was a second grader in a different school, a band of people began bulling me in all sorts of ways. I tried to ignore them but it didn't work. the good thing was that I had lots of friends and they became upstanders. Soon they quit.

Ishan the ruler of everyone said...

Hehehehehehehehehhehehehehehehehehehehehehehehe. I hope you don't know the reason on why I did that long laugh. Well, to start, I haven't really ever been bullied especially in Portal! Haha!

Clara :) (: said...

I had been bullied two times. One time, there was this girl who I didn't know just walked up to me and said :" Give me your ball or else I will tell on you." So I said no. When she came back, she was walking with the teacher explaining that I wouldn't give the ball to her but then I said :" Well she threatened me." So that made the teacher really mad so that girl got in trouble. Another time I got bullied is when my friend called me a name that I didn't like. So I said :" What if I called you a name that you didn't like?" So she said sorry and those were the two times I have been bullied

Da Up-Stander (Jonathan) said...

I had been bullied once when these random people came to me and they picked on me and they gave me a push. I told them to stop and then I left. They didn't follow me though. After that, I learned that there are many bullies and there are ways to stop them.

Mihir the bully shield :) said...

I've been bullied once before. These people started to give me threats at the basketball courts. Those people say, "Give the court to us or we'll tell on you." It was strange because we had already got the court and they took the court from us. I told the teacher, and he said it wasn't right. That's why I went to Project Cornerstone, because that's where I could get my problems solved.

Rakhi said...

I have been bullied many times. I am glad I went to Project Cornerstone. Once, I walked into class and was wearing a fat ski jacket and the whole class except for my friends laughed. I was very embarrassed and angry. I also hear people spreading rumors about me. For example, I had a play date with my friend and I had invited another friend. They both acted like they had known each other for a long time and ignored me. I asked them if I could play and I heard them whispering rumors about me. I was really sad and told my parents. My parents said that I should tell them that they hurt my feelings. Since they go to the same school as me I told them the next day. they said they were sorry and we became the Three Musketeers.

Soraya said...

I was bullied many times about how I hold a pencil to write. Since I hold a pencil differently, there were rumors about it too. I got so frustrated that I told my teacher and he told those girls to stop. I also was bullied once by this girl that came up to me and started whispering with her friends about me. When I asked her what she and her friends were talking about, she threw a ball at my face. I kept it a secret until the next day, I noticed my face was red all over. I told the teacher about it and then the girl apologized.

Eric the bully disinfectent said...

I have been bullied before. In fact, I was bullied this week. Me, my brother, and my friends Aaron, Daniel, Icko, and another person called Frank were playing basketball after school. A while into the game, one of them(I'm not naming) started calling me names. I ignored it. I started getting uncoftarble but I kept on ignoring them. After about 15 minutes, I had the ball but then the same person who was calling me names just shoved me and snatched the ball away from me. I got hurt a little but he didn't even pay attention to me! He just dribbled the ball to the hoop and made a basket. He didn't even say sorry! He just let it go by like it was nothing.

Aditya :) :] :[ said...

I had been bullied many times. Once my friend was playing lightning with me. I was always winning and he got mad at me so he through his basketball in my face real hard. I started crying and I told my parents. My parents told me not to play with him again.The next time I saw him, he apologized and we started playing again. Another time I was bullied was when I was teased at when I kept falling of the ripstik the first time I was riding it.

**rachel rabbit** said...

I have been bullied once. What happened was that my friend and I were on Penguin Island playing on the monkey bars and then this person went over to me and said that "she was there first" but she really wasn't, so I said: "No you didn't but you can use the monkeybars when I finish this round." But then she just pushed me off the monkey bars. My friend helped me up and told the person that what she did was not nice and that she could have reall hurt me.

Puja said...

Once, when I was little kids made fun of me.They saidPuja is in trouble. You can read it in the newspapers. She's terrible abd boring, all over the solar system, even on Venus and Jupiter." When I got angry, they said," Not you; it could be someone else." Then they started making fun of my name.
So you know what I did?I cried. I cried and cried. Some girl said,"Look what you did. Now you made her cry."
I kept saying something like,"Tears were bottled up in a bottle 'til it burst."

Arjun said...

I think every child has faced some sort of bullying in school or outside. Thanks to Project Cornerstone we should be better at handling these situations. Usually in the playground the older kids would come and take the ball, but now that we are ROCKHOPPERS and seniors nobody dares to do that!I think if you hang out with good friends bully's don't bother you.

raymond root beer soda can said...

Wow! I checked all the comments responded to Zarah's blog and they all said they've bullied except IIIshan.Dun Dun Dun Dunnnn. By the way. I've bullied once. When I was a in first grade, I always went with the same group of people and a boy who was the eldest of all kept on teasing me. Obviously all of the people beside me were by-standers. I guess teachers did'nt teach Project Cornerstone at that time.

* Collette said...

I've been bullied lots of times by my brother. I didn't like it one bit but, I knew that you could either ignore, walk away, take a drink of water or count to ten. Ignoring him is what I do most of the time. Once when I was playing ball with my friends in the park, some kids came up to me and said " Give me the ball or else I will tell my mom that you're not sharing." Then one of my friends said, " stop bulling her ." Then the other girl got really mad and walked away. A couple of minutes later she came back with her mom. The girl said," they're not sharing." The mom was about to tell my mom, but then I explained the whole thing to her and she understood that her daughter was not asking nicely. So the girl got in trouble big time.

Auboni said...

Surprisingly I've never been bullied before! But my friends have. Since I've haven't been bullied before I wanted others to be too. So when I went to Project Cornerstone I has hoping that I can help everyone not be bullied!

Rebecca said...

I have never been bullied before but once one of my friends did. I helped then by going to that person and saying that was not nice. They said sorry to my friend. I also told that person that bullying is not good and he didn't bully my friend ever again.

Unbullied person (siddesh) said...

I have never been bullied before and I hope none of you ever get bullied either. I wanted to be in P.C. but I ddn't get in

Abhinav said...

I have been bullied once before when someone told me to give my stuff and when I said no they forced me to. That's when I just ran away but luckily even though they started chasing me, they couldn't keep up with me and they didn't even bother to chase me after that. I was so nervous when that happend to me, but we're lucky that we have Project Cornerstone to help us. I hope no one else has to experience something like this or anything that's even worse.

Edward The Up-Stander! said...

I have been bullied more than once before. The worst one went like this. I was just playing ball when these people came by and said,"give us one dime or we`ll all punch you in the face." After they said that I started to run away, but they outran me and tripped me. Then a teacher walked by and made them go to the office.

Sabrina said...

I have been bullied many times before. Most of them are at chinese school. Some of the kids just keep on teasing me even though a few are younger than me. They always bother and make fun of my friends and I. I try telling the teachers, they stop before or after I tell on them, but later they continue to tease us. They would never leave us alone. I try to stay away. Most of the kids in my chinese schools class(we are divided by chinese level)call me names and say that I am the i word. They are in middle school and they say that is the way they talk.

Vincent said...

I had been bullied before. People say bad things about me and they sometimes pass the message on. They try to convince other people to not be my friend.