Subscribe to Weekly Reminders via RSS feed

Friday, November 13, 2009

My Favorite Restaurant

By: Mahi Hello! My favorite restaurant is Chevys and BJ's. Chevys is a Mexican restaurant that has good food. After every meal, they give you ice cream! If it's your birthday, they sing you happy birthday and bake you a cake to enjoy with your family. I like BJ's because it has many different types of pizzas. Since my favorite food is pizza, I have a lot of fun there. I also like the pazooki, which is a warm, melted chocolate chip cookie, with ice cream on top. This is why Chevys and BJ's are my two favorite restaurants ever! What are your favorite restaurants and why? Please share them with us!

27 comments:

Rakhi said...

Although I like BJ's and other restraunts I like Sweet Tomatoes the best. It's funny though that I don't like tomatoes but like the restraunt. Sweet Tomatoes does not give only tomatoes. They give other things like pasta, pizza, and soup. I like Sweet Tomatoes because it is a Buffe and you get to pick what you want to eat. You can get extra ice cream and lots of sprinkles on top without having to ask.

Ishan the blogger said...

I have a lot of favorite restaurants! #1 on the list would probably be in-and-out burger! I just LOVE their burgers! I also like Home Town Buffet, Fresh choice and a whole lot more!

Mr.Pizza and Salad(Jeffrey) said...

My favorite restaurant's are Tatami, Floretine, California Pizza Place, and salad bar buffets such as Fresh Choice and Sweet Tomatoes. I like Tatami, Fresh Choice, and Sweet Tomatoes because I like salad bar buffets and fresh Choice and Sweet Tomatoes have salad bars. Tatami has a Japanese salad bar and sushi too.

I like Floretine because their lasagna, pizza, and pasta is just way too AWESOME that when I eat it, I always want one a second. Usually, I don't like vegetables but somehow, I like Floretine's vegetables.

I like California Pizza Place because of their CHEESE AND HAWAIIAN PIZZA!! Just go there and order a pizza and then about five minutes later, you'll notice that you're eating THE BEST PIZZA IN THE WORLD!!! Also at CPP, they have more toppings than regular pizza places like Cicero's and Pizza Hut.
All in all, these are my favorite restaurants.
Nice post, Mahi!

Clara said...

I like a Japanese restaurant called Hokkaido. It has a lot of sea food. I LOVE sea food. My brother and I usually get sushi and lobster or crab. You get to have ice cream there but the cone is not a cone, it is a bowl. Another restaurant I like is Happy Buffet. It has ice cream too but I don't know if there is a cone. I think it is a Chinese restaurant. I love those two restaurants the best!!! Good post Mahi!!!

Da Fast Food Eater (Jonathan) said...

My favorite restraunt is most likely Fantana or Olive Garden because I like Italian food. I also like chinese restraunts. My Favorite fast food is In-N-Out or St.Johns Burgers. In-N-Outs burgers are good and the fries are natrually cut.I like St.Johns Burgers because the burgers are HUGE and they have appetizers like onion rings,buffalo chicken wings,garlic fries, and etc. I go to St.Johns Burgers mostly on Saturdays because the burger is 1/2 price off.

rachel rabbit said...

My favorite restaurants are Sushi Maru, Todai, Pho Saigon and Home Town Buffet because the sushi at Sushi Maru is really yummy, Todai's sushi is also really good and I like their coconut tapioca, Pho Saigon is good because their Pho (Veitnamese noodle soup) is awesome and I like their nouc du dui which is is a Vietnamese coconut drink, and I like Home Town Buffet because there is a lot of choices so you can eat a lot.

Rebecca said...

My favorite resturant is Inconto I t is a fancy resturant but I only go there like once a year. I like the place because the food is good and you can try new things. The dessert is the best most resyurants have ice cream and cookies , but Inconto they have ginger cake and fancy CHEESE and other stuff that you might not know of.

Vincent said...

I like Sweet Tomato because they give ice cream. They also serve potato with cheese. They also serve the yummiest(in my opinion)chicken noodle soup. I like the potato the best because I get to put black pepper on them. That's why I like Sweet Tomato

Sabrina said...

I love buffets and fancy dining restraunts. I also have many other restrauants as my fave. One of them is Pho. It is a korean retrauant, I think... It is a noodle restrauant and I love noodles <3. I am obseesed with it. It is also very colse to my house. I can get there in few minutes.

Mrs. Yu said...

Sweet Tomatoes is one of the best restaurants I have ever been to. It serves simplistic yet delicious foods that are both visually appealing and delightful in taste. The soups range from kettlehouse chili to chicken noodle and clam chowder, and they have a variety of salad ingredients. Additionally, the baker area makes crisp flavorful bread and pizza, and muffins, corn bread, and others. It has items to satisfy every customer.

Another place I like, is the Korean Food Court. It has a variety of shops that have different ethnic groups, that all have their own specialies and dishes. They have a buzzer that goes off as soon as the meal is ready. Nearby is a bakery that has many interesting breads, a lot of deserts, and stuff to taste test.


-Leo invaded your blog.

Collette :D :P said...

My favorite restaurants are......
IN 'N OUT BURGER and BENIHANA.
I like IN 'N OUT BUGER because they make fresh fries. Their fries are cut from fresh potatoes also, their burgers are delicious!!!
I also like BENIHANA because they cook in front of you. You sit on a table then connected to the table is a cooking place where you make food. They also make COOL volcanoes. They make volcanoes with onions. They stack the onions and put some special oil and then steam comes out just like volcanoes.

Puja said...

My favorite restraunts are 1.Fresh Choice and 2.Taco Bell.
Fresh Choice for many reasons. First, it gives a salad. I like to mix and create a saled of my own. Second, it has some grat soups, pizza, and muffins. The soups are never cold, and there is even a fruit muffin. Best of all, there is an ice cream, and you can add tons of toppings! Fresh Choice is quite similar to Sweet Tomatoes.
I like Taco Bell because they serve great burritos and taco, plus they give Cinnamon Twists(Cinnamon and sugar-coated wafers).

*Kaytlin*=D said...

My favorite restaurauts are Tanto and Sweet Tomatoes. I have some more but these are my favorite. I like Tanto because it has udon (favorite: tempura udon with the tempura on the side) and sushi(favorite: tobiko). I like Sweet Tomatoes because I like the soup, bread, and muffins.

Shrila:) said...

I love a lot of the restaurants that are listed in all of these blog comments. I really like MANY areas. Like Fresh choice, Taco Bell, Sushi boat, Hong Fu, and so much more! I also really like iHop. Their food is so good! They give pancakes, omelet, sausage, and much more! I LOVE that place! But it is not my favourite of all. I don't have a favourite restaraunt. I also LOVE Panda Express. It is also sooooo good. They have fried rice or noodles. And there is so many varieties of chicken! Like mandarin chicken, Orange chicken, Kung Pou chicken, and a loooot more! And there isn't only chicken. There is shrimp, spring rolls, exc. Those two restaraunts that I love. But there is soooooooooo much more. I bet I can't even fit all my favourite restaraunts in this. Just like some other people, I also love buffets. There are so many different varieties of food! I know a lot of restaraunts with buffets like Fresh Choice, Cupertino Bakery, Sweet Tomatoes, ext. So I hope you would like to try some of these restaraunts. I will also try the restaraunts that everyone else recommended.
-Shrila

Sid the Punjab (Siddesh) said...

My favorite restaurants are Subway and Cicero's. I like Subway because the bread is DELICIOUS AND THE VEGETABLES are scrumptious. I like the Cicero's because it is the thinnest crust and the cheese is wonderfully spread and baked

Mahi who send this blog in said...

One other restarunt I like is Taco Bell. I only like that restaunt little bit not to much.

Aditya :) :] :[ said...

My favorite restaurants are Fresh Choice and Round table Pizza.. I like Fresh choice because there are a lot of varieties of pizzas to select. I like the salad a lot too.I like Round Table pizza because they have pizza. They also have these yummy garlic twists. I like the lollipops they have and the soda like Sprite, Diet Pepsi,Pepsi and other types.

Subway girl (a.k.a Auboni) said...

I LOVE Subways!!!!!!!!!!!!! I adore every juicy yummy delicious bite I take (but I can only finish half). One reason I like Subways is because you get to just what you want inside. Plus you can get points until you can buy a snack, a drink, or even a whole sandwich!!! That's definitely why I LOVE Subways!!

Arjun :) :p said...

My two favorite restaurants are Chilis and P.F.Chang's. I really like the side dishes at P.F. Chang's, which are soup and springrolls. There also are lots of noodles there as well. I like Chilis because their dessert there is a big chocolate cake with two scoops of vanilla icecream topped with hot fudge. There are a many other restaurants that I like, but these are the best.

Abhinav said...

My favorite resteraunt is Burger King and this other resteraunt which is a Chinese one which I liked too, but forgot the name. In burger king their sandwiches taste so good. They also have other food items too. In the other resteraunt I was talking about earlier they have fancy things and for dessert they give you this huge ice-cream which takes more than one person to eat.

Zarah said...

My favorite restaurant is In-n-out burgers, Hong Kong's Burger King and Bongo Burgers. I like In-n-out because they're fries are really fresh and they put a special sauce in the burgers that make it taste really good. I like Hong Kong's Burger King because whenever I order the chicken nuggets, they are always crisp and good. I like Bongo Burgers(located in Berkley) because they're burgers are sort of into a shape of a bongo!

Mihir the food critic :) said...

I watch a million food shows, and by listening to those food critics, I know that wherever that restaurants is the food has got to be good! Some of my favorites include Olive Garden and Turmeric(this Indian buffet). There is a restaurant in India called Bukhara in New Delhi. Once, former president Bill Clinton ate there and told the chefs, "The food is so tasty, I wish I had two stomachs!"Some other favorites of mine include Fresh Choice and Red Lobster!

Lynn =) said...

I love restraunts!! Although, my favorite has to be In-And-Out burger. I don't really know why. I just think their burgers are just SO good! There are so many other restraunts I love, I can't even name them all. Benihana is awsome!
(That's what my brother told me) I haven't been there, though I want to.

William said...

My favorite restraunt is at home because the food is really good. Also there is many varieties and you don't need to order food. My second favorite restraunt is Yoshida because the food is really good. Although there is little amount and very expensive. The food taste good.

*Rachel rabbit* said...

I also like In-N-Out Burger because their burgers are good and you can watch them hand-cut the french fries so you know that they are fresh, and plus they are yummy. My brother and I always fight over the french fries if my mom orders only one. The milk shakes are good too, I like the chocolate one best.

Mrs. Yu said...

This is such an interesting post, we actually get to find out more places we can go for dining! I have so many favorite restaurants that I decided to share them after everyone posted theirs. To start with, my family go to Looh-Wa, a Chinese restaurant next to McDonald on De Anza blvd for dim-sum and noodles. We go to TK Noodles house (next to Target on Stevens Creek Blvd)for Vietnamese noodles and dish. For Korean food, we visit Korean Palace BBQ (on El Camino Real)for grill and other Tofu House for Tofu Soup. For Japanese food, we visit Azuma (next to Valco Sears) or a ramen store by Mitsuwa shopping mall. Like my son Leo mentioned, we all love Sweet Tomatoes for their soup, bakery, and their salads. Like Shrila, we also visit IHOP (International House of Pancake) sometimes for a special treat on Sunday. In addition, my family also like Red Lobster, Tony Rama, and AppleBee. In-N-Out Burger is also one of the favorite places for my boys. They told me you can actually order a triple-triple burger which is not on the menu, but it is the perfect size for hungry teenager boys (I have two in my family). As a parent, I feel more comfortable taking them to In-N-Out knowing their ingredients are fresh not frozen and shipped from hundreds of miles away. Thanks for choosing this topic to share Mahi! Maybe we should take a vote of our favorite restaurants for room 24?

Nidhi the sixth grader who has no opinion about pi said...

I like a lot of restaurants. I don't like fast-food restaurants(like Burger King and McDonalds)a lot, but I like other types(like Indian, Thai, Italian, etc.) Like William, I like my home restaurant a lot too.