Do you think this could possibly be the thief that has been stealing Leigh's lunch? Huh................
Subscribe to Weekly Reminders via RSS feed
Tuesday, November 10, 2009
Lunch Thief?
Posted by
Mrs. Yu
at
4:57 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

14 comments:
Ha ha Mrs.Yu. I don't think the theif has green hair and that small of a head. I can also see your hand!
No way Mrs. Yu that is totally not the Leigh's lunch thief because that is not even a real person. We made those Funky Chunky Chia Heads in PEP. There is grass seed inside the bag and when you water it. It starts to grow. I hope that isn't the lunch thief anyways because he looks too awesome to be the lunch thief.
You don't fool me, shreya! I know that's your gift to Mrs.Yu. Why, the sunglasses even have your name(backwards)on it!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Shreya!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Hey! That was a pretty good joke! I dunno if that's the thief who is stealling Leigh's lunch. It would be pretty weird if the theif would come into his/her classroom with sunglasses and hair made of live grass.
I do think that thief could be the real thief (kidding!). Although, Mrs.Yu, it looks like you are holding the thief. Hmmmm. Are you teaming up with him?! (kidding again!)
Nice joke Mrs.Yu!!!! The thief looks really cool!!
Ha ha ha ha! Why not? Shreya's Chia head really cheered me up after a long day, I hope it has cheered you up too!
Clever! I love it! It looks kool! Shreya..... nice Chia pet! I was wondering who it was from. It was like totally backwards.
First of all, how can it get into Leigh's lunch when it doesn't even have hands or legs? (It could roll but.....) Second, how can that Chia Head even lift out a cookie or even open the lunch bag? Third, the book Dear Mr.Henshaw is written long ago. The Chia Head is that old? Nice post thought, really interesting.
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!
Nice joke!
The thief looks really awesome!! Ha ha nice chia pet Shreya! I saw your hand holding the pet. Are you trying to steal someone's lunch???(kidding!!) It is sort of cute. Good joke Mrs. Yu!!!
If that was the thief, it would have a beard, a sly expression, and, most importantly, it would be holding a lunch bag with "Leigh Botts" on it. The hand would be it's sidekick's, who is revealed to be...Mrs. Yu!(kidding) Nice Chia Head!!!!
No way will that potato head steal Leigh's lunch. How can a potato head steal Leigh's lunch? First, potato heads can't move. Second, potato heads don't have hands to steal goodies. Nice joke anyway. Excellent potato, Shreya!
That thief looks like a lunch!
(execpt for shreya's sunglasses and the grass, of course)
Ha Mrs.Yu I can see that you are holding it and I can see. It looks like it is a cocunt.
Post a Comment