By: Leanne Hi guys! Have you ever been fishing? Well, I have. I have been fishing in the sea and in the lakes. Fishing can be very fun and boring too. It depends where you are. If you are fishing at a lake, it can be very boring. You just sit on the seat, hold the fishing pole, and wait for a tug and reel it in. {Usually you get trash and something that looks like seaweed.}. The fish I fish at the lakes can be very small, which is very different from the fish you get in the sea. First, you need to wake up at 4:00 and drive to the sea at 4:30 for 1 hour and 30 minutes. Second, you get on the boat for about 20 minutes to prepare the fishing poles. Third, it takes 30 min to 1 hour to reach the destination. Then you lower the fishing line to the bottom of the sea. Then reel the string up 2 circles. After you wait for 2 or 3 minutes, the fishing pole starts to bend a lot. Then you reel up the fishing line. {Every time you go fishing in a new place, you are always lucky.} When you reel up the fishing line, you put the fishing rod {pole} on the boat and take off the fish on the hook and put it in a potato bag you will get earlier. I hope you guys can go fishing too, would you like to try someday?
Subscribe to Weekly Reminders via RSS feed
Friday, November 13, 2009
Let's Go Fishing!
Posted by
Mrs. Yu
at
5:49 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

20 comments:
I have never tried to go fishing. It looks fun and did you get to see anything else?
I have never gone fishing but I would love to try! Although, if I do catch a fish, I would throw it back!
I have never ever tried to go fishing. I bet it seems really fun! Did you catch any fish? My brother wants to try fishing so I think I will try too. I learned a lot from you Leanne!! Good post!
I have gone fishing a couple of times, but I only caught a few fishes. To bring home a fish, it needs to be 18 inches in order to be brought home. My cousin caught a 17 1/2 ich fish but it still wasn't long enough. It is also tricky to cast the line and untagle the line when it is tangled up with ither people's lines. Fishing is a fun thing to do but you need lots of patience.
I have gone fishing before with my grandma aat a lake. When I went fishing I caught little fish ,but we caught a few big fish. I once feel in the lake when pulling in the fish and I got my pants wet.
I have never been fishing before, but it sure does look like fun! I hope I get to go fishing before I die. I think a long fish would be a really good prize to hang on my wall for everyone to see. I think that would be awesome. Does it really have to be 18 inches? Well then the not 18 inch fish are lucky because they can't be taken home and be cooked.
I have gone fishing on a pier once before and the only thing that I caught was a bat ray that got away. It was so heavy that I couldn't reel it up. It was only a little above water so it swam back in. After that I just sat around waiting but nothing pulled on the line.
I never went fishing before but I looks really fun! I hope I get to go soon. I agree withe you Aaron. I think it would be cool to have a fish hung on my wall. But I don't think you should keep it there for long. It might attract flies and it might start to grow mold.
I have never gone fishing but I would love to go. If I caught a fish, I too would throw it back in the water. To me, fishing is not for the fish, but for the fun of it. Nice post Leanne!!!
I went fishing before with my uncle. I only caught one but, my brother caught three. When you do fishing you put the bait on the hook..... GROSS!! My bait was worms!!! My uncle Caught three BIG fishes. The fishes was about 25 or 21 inches.
I have gone fishing many times before. I usually don`t have much luck. But I once caught a fish that was only 4 inches long!! Now I hardly ever go, because I have not enough time.
I have never went fishing before but it looks like fun! Do you see anything else besides fish? If I ever caught a fish I would throw it back into the sea so I won't feel sad that the fish will dieif I keep it. Intresting and nice post, Leanne!
I've never gone fishing before, but I would really like to try! Besides, I don't think my parents would enjoy fishing. I bet the fish I caught if I were fishing would taste better because it's fish I caught.
I have gone fishing before but, I could not catch a single fish. The time I went fishing was at noon, so I guess that was the reason why we didn't catch any fish. We used a false fish as the bait. The only thing we caught was lots of seaweed.
I have never gone fishing but I would want to try it once. It looks like a lot of fine except I would put the fish back into the water because I don't eat fish. I don't think my parents would let me to go fishing because to them they think it is a waste of time.
I have never gone fishing before but it really looks fun to do. I hope I get to do it later in my life though. I wonder if it is going to take too much time too.
I have never tried to go fishing. I really want to go. On the boat did you catch any fish? I wish I could explore the sea and at the same time fishing! It would be really fun!!! If I ever go fishing with my family, it would be exciting if I caught my first fish!!! Good post Leanne!
Fishing looks quite fun Leanne! By your post, you inspired me to take the vow to go fishing at least once in my lifetime. One smart tip to fisherfolk: Don't use those large nets like the fish factory guys do. If everybody starts using big nets, the seas will become overfished, and that means no more fishing!!!! One other thing to remember is that you should always throw back the little fish, because you can always catch them later when they've grown up!
I have never been fishing , but I really want after I read Leanne's post. I really like to go on boats or cruises. I don't really like fish, but still I look forward to go fishing.
I have never gone fishing,and I don't really want to try because I don't fish.If I want to try I will and sell the fish after that
Post a Comment