By: Kaytlin
Hi everyone! My favorite animal is the penguin. I like penguins because of what they can do and how they look. For example, they can swim in the water for a long period of time; and there are interesting types of penguins with amazing designs on their bodies. Another animal I like is the swan. I like swans because they look beautiful. What is your favorite animal? Why?



25 comments:
My favorite animal is the dog! I love dogs (and always wanted one) because they are always so playful! They would also accompany me when I'm feeling very lonely. Another animal I like are birds. They have inspired us humans to strive for greater heights! (litterally) We know know sky IS NOT the limit! Space is the limit now! HAHA
Happy Halloween!
My favorite animal is also a dog. I like it becuase you can teach it tricks and keep you company. I always wanted one but my parents would not let becuase I am too young. I also like fish. I like them becuase you can wathc them swim and there are many different types of beautiful fish.
My favorite animals are dogs, swan, fish, and penguins. I would really like a dog but my brother is allergic to fur. I like to have a dog because you get to teach it tricks and some dogs will protect you from strangers. I like fish because you get to watch them swim freely and beautifully. I would really like to see a swan in real life. If I wanted to be more specific of the kind of swan, then I would really want to see a mute swan in real life. They are really beautiful and swim just like the fish. I like penguins because they are cuddly. If I wanted to be more specific again, then I would like to see a emperor penguin. I like them because I watched Happy Feet. They are all SO cute!!!! I would like to know what are your favorite animals!
My favorite animal is a shark. Sharks have five different kinds of fins. Five of the fins is a caudal fin, second is a pectoral fin, third is a dorsal fin, forth is a pelvic fin, and last but not least a anal fin. All of those fins are used for swimming and hunting/eating. These are all of the cool fins that I know/memorizied.
My favorite animals are bald eagles. I like them because they can fly really fast. Did you know that they can fly up to 70mph? Another one of my favorite animals are dogs. I like them because it would keep me company when I'm lonely. I really want a dog but my parents won't let me have one because they say there too loud.
My favorite animal is a dog. Though I've never had a dog, I know many good things about dogs. First of all, dogs look cute especially when they're young and are good to pet. Second of all, you can train your dog to some tricks or teach it fetch. Last, the dog will like you so every time you get home, it will be very happy and probably bounce on you and lick you.
My favorite animal is a peregrine falcon. This bird can fly at 175 mph per hour! This the fastest bird in the world. Another one of my favorite animals is a blue whale. It is the living organism in the world
I usually prefer animals like snakes, lizards, and turtles. I also like wild animals like cheetahs,tigers,alligators, and birds. I like these animals because they look nice and they have special features.
My favorite animals would be peregrine falcons, tigers, and sharks because they have very interesting characteristics. Sharks are really dangerous and scary, and that's why I like them. I was born in the year of the tiger according to chinese zodiac, and they are aggressive creatures that belong to the feline group of the animal kingdom. Peregrine falcons are the fastest birds in the world, and that's why I like them
My favorite animals are cheetahs, snow leopards, leopards, tigers, lions, and horses. I like cheetahs because they are very fast, I like leopards because they are big, feirce, dangerous, and endangered. I also like tigers, lions, snow leopards because of the same reasons. [I also like snow leopards because of their unique desighn on their fur along with the color.} Last, I like horses because they look strong and they are also very graceful
My favorite animal a reptile like lizards or snakes because they are so cool and slimy. Their scales are sooo amazing!! Lizards are cool because there are so many different types of them. My favorite type is the frilled lizard. It has these spiky things that look like manes and Mr. Roels has one. He also has a snakes. That is another reptile. the frilled lizard acts pretty scarily. He will hiss and climb a tree if he sees and enemy. Then he will wait for the enemy to come and chase him. They try to look their scariest to scare their enemies. It is pretty funny looking when they act like that. I also like birds. They can fly so that I am jealous. I want to fly too! It seems like a lot of fun. I hope that in the future and when I am still alive they make hovering and flying space cars. I would really like to fly. I like dogs too because they are so friendly and they are always there for you when you need it. Dogs are a lot of responsibility but I think they are worth it.
My favorite animals are horses, tigers, dogs, and rabbits. I like horses because they are graceful and strong, tigers are colorful and cool, I like rabbits because they are fluffly and cuddly, and I like dogs because they are cute, playful and energetic.
I have lots of favorite animals. I really like horses. I like them because they are fast, pretty, and it mest be really fun to ride on them. I like dolphins too. My first reason is because most of them are blue!!!(blue is my favorite color). They can do so many ausme tricks! Plus, they always smile at you. Finally, I like dogs. Puppies ans dogs are sooooo cute!! Two of my friends have dogs and I want one soooo badly.
My favorite animal is a dog! I kept on bugging my mom to let us get a dog because my dad, sister and i all want one. I have had experience because every year around May, I babysit a dog named Sabi. Finally, after ages My family friend got a dog for his birthday he was SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO lucky. I am glad he was the family friend I meet about 4 times a week.
My favorite animal is a cat, swan, and a penguin. I like cats because they keep us company and they are SOOOO cute. I like swan's because they have beautiful feathers and they are sooo sweet! I like a penguin becuase it is our mascot and because they are cute!
Nice Post Kaytlin!
My favorite animal is the snake and the gorilla tied by a mile to other animals! I like the snake because I think they look cool when they stick their toungue out and when they shed their skin, I think it looks cool too. They have wonderful patterns on their skin which sometimes impress me. They also have an awesome way of killing prey. They sneak up behind their prey and then once the prey isn't looking, they lunge at the prey and the prey is basically dead.
I like the gorilla because they always seem to have cool names like the most popular ones King Kong and Killer Clap. Their walking style is awesome because they walk on two legs and four legs regularly which is really cool. They also have an interesting way of killing their prey. Sometimes they grab them with their two front hands because their hands are so large and they keep shaking them until they die and then they eat them.
My favorite animals are the shark, cheetah,snake, and bald eagle. I like the shark because it has sharp teeth and they are huge.I like the cheetah because it can run really fast. Did you know that a cheetah can run up to 70 miles per hour? I like snakes because they are very sneaky when they catch their prey.I like the venomous snakes like pythons and the King cobra. Finally, I like the bald eagle because it has a very sharp beak and it has sharp eyes.
My favorite animal is the saber toothed tiger which is now extinct. They had two front teeth that stuck out called canines. It's tail is also pretty small compared to other big cats. I like the saber toothed tiger because they are very sly and muscular even though they are pretty slow. The saber toothed tiger's closest relative today is either the lion or he tiger. Their class just like all the other big cats is mammalia. Their genus thogh is oddly named known as the smilodon. Their kingdom though is the same as every animals known as the animalia kingdom. It's diet consists of mammoths! This makes it's order carnivora. It's phylum would be chor data. The saber toothed tiger is probably the greatest hunter I know of.
My favorite animal is a parrot because it is colorful and it can talk to so it can say your name. They are very smart and they can say your name because they listen to humans to learn to talk. My favorite parrot is a Macaw Parrot.
My favorite animal is a crocodile because they are really fast at swimming and their teeth can be up to 7 inches long! I also like them because they look really cool with their scales and when they hunt they can eat up to 20 raw shrimp at a time in one bite. I am so happy they are not extinct. All in all, I like crocodiles
My favorite animal is a dog. My dad used to have one when he was a kid. I've seen a lot of dogs at parks and fields especially Golden Retrievers. I'd like to have a dog because when I'm bored or lonely I can play with him. Another animal I like is the tiger because it's fast and sneaky.
My like a husky (dog) because I think they are very unique. The male have black and white fur and the female have white fur. My dad friend has two husky they are really cute the male keeps licking my face. The female is shy and didn't trust me. So I had to earn her trust. At the end she finally trusted me.
My favorite animals are cats, dogs and penguins. I like cats because the keep you company when you alone and they are playful. Also, I like dogs because they are so cute. Their are many different types of dogs... such as a Golden Retriever and Chihuahua. Penguins are my favorite too because its our school mascot. Penguins are SO cool because they swim fast under water looking for fish to eat.
My favorite animal is aviously a dog, but I hate those small dogs that have high pitched barkes. I only like big, strong, and playful dogs.
I also love owls. I think they are really cute and look really beautiful. I love the owls that are especially white. It looks like the owl is wearing a coat of snow.
That's not all...I also like beluga whales. Not many people know about that animal. They are soooooo cute. They even smile at you! They are a little chubby, but they are not harmful at all!
My favorite animal is a seagull or a albatross(I always wanted to be either one). I like seagulls because they are very big and fast. I like albatrosses because they can fly very long distances. Nice post Kaytlin!!!
Post a Comment