Subscribe to Weekly Reminders via RSS feed

Monday, October 12, 2009

Chabot Space and Science Center

More of Planet Trek - Team Works!

2 comments:

Ishan the middle schoola said...

OOO interesting! I remember doing this, making planets out of clay. Jupiter took up the most clay, yes? According to my scientific calculations, if Jupiter was about 64 times larger it would be classified as a star. Jupiter is very important! If we didn't have Jupiter, astroids would be crashing into our world every now and then. Jupiter's exceptional gravitational pull attracts astroids, thus, keeping our planet safe. According to my further calculations, there would've actually been a planet right in between Jupiter and Mars if Jupiter didn't take up all the matter! I Loooveeee SCIENCE! And yes, I am surviving in middle school. (For now....hahahahhhaha!) So how are all of you guys doing? Having fun in 5th grade? What about you 4rth graders?

Da Chabot Lover(Jeffrey) said...

AWESOME PICTURES AND VIDEOS MRS.YU . CHABOT WAS REALLY FUN EVEN THOUGH SOME OF US WERE CRAZY ON THE BUS. AGAIN, AWESOME PICTURES AND VIDEOS, MRS.YU .