By: Puja
My mom watched a movie about a man who helps a blind girl with no arms. One day they both had the test at the same time. The man couldn't help the girl without arms, so she told the test-giver. They told her to get some one from the street to help her, but no one listened. The man was mad. He told his friends to each help three people. When the three people said thanks, the friends would say to each of them ''we don't want thanks, we want you to help three people and tell them to help three people each. Make sure it becomes a chain.'' Millions of people were part of the chain in a month.
The movie went on, but it inspired my mom. She told me she was going to try it, and she said she wanted me to try it, too. I encourage you to try it. Have you ever helped someone? When was the most recent time? Did others ever help you and who were they? Did you like helping people?



11 comments:
Yeah! I've helped people! One time I helped my friend in the mile! I ran faster then him and he was paced by me so he got a faster mile time then usual! Yes, people have helped me many times before but I can't recall any times at this moment. Happy Halloween!
I love to help younger kids when they are in bad situations. Helping people is something that I love to do! The most recent time I helped someone, is when I helped one of my friends with homework, and ofcourse, they help me with homework too.
I've helped a lot of people. Once my friend was stuck on a question in math. Then I read the question out loud to her and she figured it out by herself. She helped me too. Just like Soraya said, I like helping people too! I would like to hear what you did for helping people!!!
I have helped someone. I helped them because she fell down an hurt her knee. Yes, lots of people helped me when I twisted my ankle. Yes, I love helping people. Before my sister got hurt in soccer praticing {in the backyard} and she had to go to the doctor. But no serious injurys happened. I even helped my sister with the dishes. I think I helped alot.But I am not quiting. I think you even you should help others with anything. One time when I got stuck on my homework question my sister helped me. So go on and help.
I have helped a lot of people when they need help like sometimes when they drop something when they are full handed. When little kids need help getting the ball or simple things like opening a door for someone. After I help them, they share the kindness back by helping me. I like to help out people a lot.
I help with the chores a lot at home. I help my mom mop the floor, and vacuum the carpet. I help my grandma give her the things she needs when she is not feeling well. I also helped my friend when he was struggling with nose manuals on the ripstik, and he got better at it. My neighbors helped me to learn ripstik by giving me various tips. Helping is awesome!
Wow! That is so cool! I have seen that movie too! It was really great! It ends up that the whole area was helping people! I love helping people! I have helped my mom in cleaning the house! And I have helped my friend when they get hurt! After you help someone, you feel really good. That is why I do it a lot! -Shrila
I love to help kids and adults too! Before the time changed, I used to help Mrs.Yu by going inside every morning and help her with the stuff she needs for the day. Nice Post Puja!
I've helped people too! One time we were playing jumprope with a kinder at pep a year ago. She fell down and me and my friend helped her and took her to the office. I want to help people because I know that they would do the same for me too.
I have seen a great movie that sounds like what Puja is describing - Pay It Forward. It's about a boy who truly believed in this idea of doing something great for someone and ask them not to pay back, but to spread the kindness to three more people. Copy this link and look it up at youbute, it's a great trailer. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CwHcS-XoYbc I was deeply touched by that movie, but don't quite have the courage to apply it on a stranger like the boy did. However, I do believe in doing kind act without expecting a return. Why? Because my dad does it all the time, and he inspired me to follow his footstep. Don't think you are too young, too weak to help someone, it's the thoughts that count! Continue to do it, and we can all look forward to a better world!!!!
I've helped someone before. I helped Edward on Math and Language Arts. My mom helped me by helping me on my homework. I also helped my mom on correcting how she says her words and my dad too. I sometimes help my sister on her homework. I like helping people because after I help other people, I feel happy.
Post a Comment