By: Sabrina
Hey! Do you have a hobby? I have a few. I love to draw. I go to drawing class on Saturday mornings. I usually draw cartoon characters. Sometimes I try to copy some comic characters from comic books. I am trying to master oil painting. To me, painting is fun because I get messy and I like to try harder types of art. I also love to play in the fresh air. During the summer, I would go to the park every single day and ride my bike. Another hobby I have is cooking pastry and desserts. So do you have a fun hobby? What is it?



26 comments:
Yeah! I have A LOT of hobbies. As you all probably know I like to play soccer....hmm...lets see...
I also like to play the drums! I went to practice today (Sunday) from 4 P.M.-5 P.M.!
Ok..umm...I like to swim (I have a swimming pool in my backyard!)
Hmm...Oh yeah! I like to RUN! Yeah running is fun! I ran 110 miles with my friend Brian in running club last year...yeah...those were the good ol' days. Although its fun here in here middle school too!
Hmm I also like to...oh yeah! Draw airplanes! Drawing airplanes are really fun! I have lets see how many designs so far...1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 , 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12 desings! I don't just horse around and draw anything that comes to my mind, I draw it from the aerodynamic designs of other planes and with the inspiration of nature. A full airplane equipped with accesories (missiles, drop fuel tanks, notes on how the planes work) could take 2-3 days.
What other hobbies you say? Ummmmm hmm I guess thats all I can think of! Ok now I have to go my homework! Beleive me, you don't want my current language arts/social studies teacher!
I have a LOT of hobbies that I like. I enjoy wrestling my brother, running laps, reading, drawing, and messing up my room when I feel like it(Ha-Ha). Those are just some regular hobbies. I have two PERMANENT hobbies and when I say permanent, I really mean it. I love playing sports outside and on video games and I do it every Saturday Evening at Portal(only the "outside" part). My last permanent hobby is SLEEPING. Okay, I admit, but I am really lazy. My mom doesn't let me take naps, though.
I have a lot of hobbies. I like reading, playing with my brother, drawing, etc. I don't just draw any kinds of drawing, I like to draw monsters and robots. My robot drawings are better though. I include grenade launchers, missile launchers, laser cannons, three-way swords, and all that other stuff you don't want your mom hear you talking about. When I play with my brother, it's really fun but you don't want to know what he can do to you. One time, I
made him so mad, he kicked me in the stomach and then he started hitting me total fury. That's why you never want to make him mad. I also like to swim. Once, I dog paddled almost 2 whole laps. It was really tiring.
I think hobbies are great to have!Couple of hobbies that I like to do are drawing, jump rope, and many other stuff. Hobbies always keep me from doing stuff that is not godd for you like watching t.v, playing computer games, or video games. Some hobbies make me energetic and excersised. That keeps my body fit and healthy. I will always be bored without a hobby. I am so glad I have one!
-Shrila
I like to draw, read, play piano, and swim. I am on a swim team. My favorite thing to draw is horses and dogs. I also like to play with my bunnies!
My hobbies are:
1. I like computer
2. I LOVE drawing
3. I love writing in my diary
4. Skate boarding at the library
Those are all the hobbies that I enjoy most!
I have some hobbies I really like. I really like to write and draw. I also love music. I play the violin and clarinet. I like to go swimming, ice-skating, and gymnastic.
I have a lot of hobbies,too. It's almost obvious,no, it IS obvious that I like to READ(Drop Everythina And Read!)and ...um ...I like doing piano?? Yeah, that's it, I like to do paino!I have started teaching Sriya(my younger sister)piano too!She likes doing it.
Hmm...I also like to draw. I'm really good at drawing(at least that's what people say)and it's fun.I also like to paint.
Let me see...I like to swim,too. I like to write too.
i keep a journal(not JUST home-school journal)and I try to write in it at least twice a week.
I like teach and watch little kids. People think I do it for the kids,but I do it for me AND the kids.
Finally, I like to do projects and plays, or skits. That's why I auditioned.
My favorite hobby is reading. I like it for some reason but I don't know why. Another hobby I like is folding paper airplanes.I like to fold planes a lot a few weeks ago but I just don't like it as much.
I have TONS of hobbies but i'll list a few. I love to play sports like soccer,basketball,baseball, and badminton. I also like to go outside and ride my bike or ripstick. When I have a lot of times, I love to bake things. I baked oatmeal cookies,sugar cookies,peanut butter cookies, and my popular cheesecake. I usually bake these treats for Mrs.Yu or for my Chinese school friends. I also like to play computer, I am addicted to the computer. I also like to draw, I draw pictures,some times planes,island wars, and random things that come to my mind. Also, I like to type. I have more but it will take too long to type it so these are my main hobbies.
I have a lots of hobbies. First, I like drawing, playing basketball, reading old illustrated classics (the white ones), playing computer, and playing Wii. Second,I like drawing because it is fun and I like to make up new characters. I like playing Basketball because it give me MUSCLES!!! My favorite player is Kobe Bryant. I like to read old illustrated classics because they are fun and enjoyable (especially Gulliver's Travel's.) My other hobby is to pplay COMPUTER ( like I am now) I like to play Age Of War on MaxGames.com. My favorite Wii game is Super Mario Galaxy I have 40 stars I know that sounds like less but it isn't for me.
I have a lot of hobbies too! One of them id basketball. I love basketball it's one of my favorite things to do. I practice everyday for almost two hours! My other hobby is to play chess and brainwork like math olympiads and other things that have something to do with math. I like o fold airplanes which is basically the opposite of what Ishan said. I know lots of ways to fold paper airplanes. It can be very fun when u get to throw them and watch them fly away.
I have many hobbies like playing soccer,basketball,baseball,cricket,tennis and I love to ride my bike. I also like running laps and playing foozball. Swimming is also pretty good. Some other things I like to do is that I like to draw and I like to read books.
My favorite hobby is to play basketball. I don't get much time so I just play basketball with my friends at Portal and my Chinese school. When I play basketball, I just randomly shoot hoops when I'm all by myself. On the weekends, I somotimes go to Ortega Park and take turn shooting hoops with my dad. Soccer is also one of my hobbies, but I don't play it very much. Last year at my Chinese school, there was this program where these group of kids can get together and play a soccer game.
I have A LOT of hobbies..........
The hobby that I really enjoy is drawing and writing stories.I have written many interesting and funny stories. My second hobby is swimming. I Love swimming, especially in the sea. Also, I have fighting hobbies such as karate. I go to Karate twice a week and on one occasion I broke my arm, OUCH!! These are only a few of my hobbies and I hope you found it interesting.
I have a lot of hobbies. I like to read, swim, draw cute animals, play the piano, play the violin, jump rope, and dancing. All of them are really fun. But I enjoy playing the piano most. I like it the most because well I have talent in music and dancing. Nice post Sabrina!!!
One of my hobbies is playing soccer. I love playing soccer, its so much fun being with your friends playing games and practicing ideas. Another hobby I like to do is art! I like to draw, paint, and all you can think of!
I have a few hobbies. One of them is playing basketball. I don't take any classes for basketball but I usually play at recess and at lunch. Another hobby that I have is playing chess. I think I'm ok at it. I also like painting. I enjoy painting landscapes of mountains. These are probably he only hobbies I have.
I enjoy drawing, reading, writing (I keep a diary), riding my bike,plying on the computer, cooking,and swimming. Drawing has been one of my talents since I was in kindergarden. I like to draw everything. I also take a cooking class not just for the fun, but for learning new things! I have A LOT more hobbies, it's just these are some of my favorites!
My favorite hobby is drawing and panting.I drew two birds,a basket full of apples,an I am starting to draw flowers. It is very hard to draw it. A hint is if you draw with oil pastels and you are coloring are eles it will gey smired.
I have alot of hobbies. I like to bike to Memorial Park, Baylands, Steven Creek Trails, Coyote Creek and Ortega. I also like to play badminton, scooter, and many other things.
Come to think of it, I do have many hobbies,such as basketball, drawing, and web surfing. I started liking cricket after I hit 30 runs in a row. I came to enjoy basketball after I realized how fun it is. I started drawing at the age of 5, and the teacher said I'm good and should continue doing it. You may not know it folks, but I can read, write, and speak Mandarin Chinese. this is actually not a hobby but a talent of mine.
Well I love I lot of thiings and love to do them.first i love playing on the computer. If you put me on it the computer I will probably not get off until my parents get mad at me.
I also love to play soccer with Auboni and some other friends.We sometimes goof off and do funny things.
I love eating dessert, esspecially if there is chocolate in it.Things like BROWNIES, ICE CREAM, DOUNUTS, ECT.they are sooooooo yummy.
I like reading but I'm not that of a bookworm. I don't love it I like it. If its a really interesting book thenI can't stop.
I enjoy writing stories. Plus whenI am I just can't stop. I try to limite my writing, but its probably because how big and messy my handwritng is.
I also have a lots of hobbies like all of you. These includes drawing, reading, playing piano and swimming. But one of my hobby that I like the most is collecting stationary papers. I have collected many kinds. Different characters and designs with matching envelopes. The one I like most is the one with a penguin. It was given to me by my grandmother. Another is Monokurobu (pigs) which I got from Hong Kong.
My hobby is gymnastics. I love gymnastics , I compete so I have a lot of fun at meets . I have been doing gymnastics since I was 4. Even though at meets when you don't get a good score you can't cry because when you go to another meet you will cry again. Even though my hobby is hard I love it.
I like Basketball. I have been playing since I was five or four. I had practiced a lot so now I really good at basketball. I also like baseball. I like batting but my dad won't let me. He likes catching. Whenever we have friends over we play a game of baseball or basketball.
Post a Comment