Have you wondered who were exactly there at the Inauguration Ceremony? I am not sure, who can see that far from the crowd? Besides, there must be millions of people there right? I can't even see our new president! Wait a second, maybe, just maybe, I could zoom in to have a better view?? Let's see...... http://gigapan.org/viewGigapanFullscreen.php?auth=033ef14483ee899496648c2b4b0 6233c Yes! It does work! Now you have to see it yourself. Enjoy it Room 24!!
Subscribe to Weekly Reminders via RSS feed
Thursday, February 5, 2009
Zoooooooooooom In!!
Posted by
Mrs. Yu
at
8:30 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

11 comments:
Woah! Awesome!!!! You can kinda spy on people with this cool gadget! Usually when you zoom in on a camera it blurrs but on this one it stablizes!
That is really cool that you can zoom in and see Barack Obama and other people.I wish I had that thing on my computer.
That was so cool! You can zoom in and see president Barack Obama! You can see millions of people. I think our technology is high tech because you can zoom in to peoples face.
Wow!! This is so cool! I couldn't believe seeing people so close! It's also a little bad. You can spy on people, and spying is bad.
This was really cool!! I zoomed up on just Barack Obama and it was still clear. I love that you could look at just one focus point.(it's just like HD)
WOW!! That is an eye popping gadget. Even though I don't know half the people there it is cool!!
That was totally AWESOME!!!!!!
I could see Mr. Obama so clearly!!!!
My sister told me to zoom in on his nose, but......I said no. I especially liked when you zoom in o people and it stabilizes. Usually it blurrs. So Cool!!!!!!
I was so excited to see Obama and all those other random people!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
That is so cool!!!!! I like zooming in and out.
My favorite thing to do is go up to the top of the Capitol. Do you guys know that there are some people(probably reporters or something)who are up there??? It is so cool! I would like very much to go up there.
I also like going to the statue at the top of the Capitol. It looks like a person holding a circle of leaves and something like a shield.
If you zoom to the top of the statue you can see a lady holding a bird(I think it is the eagle) where the head is supposed to be.
THAT WAS AWESOME!!!!!!
I have never seen any gadget in which you can zoom in and out on a live event without anything being blurred.
I kind of dissagree with Jeffrey because if this photo was on the internet then it wouldn't be on spying. I always look at the link photo because it is so cool just to see our Barack Obama up close. When I zoom up really close I feel like I am there.
Post a Comment