By: Chinmaya February Break is GONE?!!
Sadly, the February Break is over! I wish it were longer than two weeks. I was about to go skiing with my friends in Bear Valley, but there was a blizzard there so we could not go. I also took a lot of my time working on my Dream Bedroom Project. I sadly did not read The Diary of a Wimpy Kid 3, but I read (am reading) Inkdeath. When I told you that I didn't go skiing, I actually had a 11 hour playdate with my friend. Also, on the last day of the February Break, I had a music concert in a temple. During the 11 hour playdate, we played the Wii for almost four hours straight!! At the end of the break, did you want to go back to school or did you want to have a longer break? Did you do anything special over the break?
Subscribe to Weekly Reminders via RSS feed
Tuesday, February 24, 2009
February Break
Posted by
Mrs. Yu
at
6:08 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

16 comments:
No!!!! I did not do anything over the break except....play on the computer 24 hours a day and 7 days a week!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Heheheh. Those were the good old days. Too bad its over but guess what? There is another 2 week break!! The April break!!! Wohooo! I am going to play my eyes of on the computer...I hope my computer can handle all these games...
Man, Ishan!!!!!!!!! I wish I could do that.
( I'm copying you, Ishan!!!)
Thank you very much!!! My blog rocks!! No autographs, please!! Wohoo! All boys, post a comment.
(My real blog)
In the April Break, I will go on a cruise to Mexico. I will eat a lot of junk food!! The last time I went to Mexico, I was only 1 year or less years old!! That's why I bet I don't remember a thing. But that's later.....
Nice post, Chinmaya!!!!!
I just went to friends houses for playdates. Well not playdates but to hang out!
I want to have another 2 weeks of february break. I could go skiing again! Also, Chinmaya can I have your autograph? Your blog rocks.
During the break I celebrated my birthday, and my brother's. I think my mom must have been pretty tired after 2 days straight of birthday parties. I also finished my Dream Bedroom model.(It is 3D.)
Also, isn't the Mid-Year break(aka the February break) only one week long????
I went on a cruise to Mexico from Galveton,Texas to Progresso,Mexico then Cozumel,Mexico and back to Galveston,Texas.We went snorkeling in cozumel and we saw so many fish.In progresso we baisiclly went shopping the whole time.
Well I think I would rather go to school because it is pretty fun to learn.
I actually did not want to go to school because i was to busy playing video games such as the Wii, computer,and mostly I watched TV.I also didn't want to go to school because of homework.
My February break was awesome!!!!I got to have 4 playdates in a row!!I didn't eat anything for 7 hours straight because I was too busy for playing video games and playing computer games like Commando 2 and Ruinscape.The worst thing about the break was that I wanted 3 more weeks so that I can have even more playdates and plus I wanted to go on vacation somewhere near Reno but there were furious blizzards blowing in Reno.Nice post Chinmaya!!!!!
No! I do not want the break to be over. Especially because I like to relax all day during a break. By the way, I did nothing over the break except having a playdate with my friend, named Eric.
OOh yeah people I forgot to mention one more thing I did over the break...suprisingly I read books!!!! Guess which books? If you guessed non-fiction books then you are correct!!! Muahahah I have lets see...ahh yess, 28 non fiction books on my reading log! Can anyone beat that? I have also shattered Omkar's record of 31 books!!! I have 32 books and I have 2 more non fiction books where that came from...except since I filled up my reading log (I also filled the back) I have no more space to add any books. I read all those books because if you want to be the CEO of the National Aeronatics and Space Adminisrtation you gotta gain knowledge...in this case my source of knowledge is from books. Hmph well I got more computer game high scores to beat!
Oddly, I wanted to go back to school beecause I was really bored. My tennis classes were form 10am to 1pm. That for me was really tiring because on the first day I ws wearing THICK pants and it so happened to be pretty hot!!!!
:( But I guess I had a fun time doing my bedroom project!
I did many things over the break, I celebrated my birthday on Sunday and I played video games over my break. I had to do homework but it was worth it, after I finish my homework, I can play computer. I can't wait for April break!
My Break was good.I played Star Wars Lego the whole time!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
That was a great blog! I went to Bear Valley in the December break. During the break I went to CDC camp. On Monday we got to paint plates and a week later we got them back when they were glazed so we could use them! That was a great post Chinmaya!!
During the break, I played Runescape 24/7, and I ate only potato chips since I was too lazy to get away from the game! If I play my computer as much as I did during the February break in April, I think my computer is going to is going to overheat.................
Post a Comment