A Review of Star Wars by Mihir: Star Wars by George Lucas tells how the Sith (the bad guys) slowly take control of the Galactic Republic and reorganize it into the Galactic Empire in episodes 1-3, and in episodes 4-6 tells about a boy called Luke Skywalker who joins a rebellion vowing to bring peace and justice back into the galaxy, along with many unforgettable allies such as Obi Wan Kenobi the Jedi knight, Han Solo the smuggler, and the robots C3PO and R2D2. Along the way, Luke discovers that Darth Vader, a Sith lord, is actually his father! Next, he learns that Vader had been a Jedi Knight once, as the apprentice of Obi Wan. Later Vader was seduced by the dark side of the force (the special power the Jedi and Sith use) and had turned back on the Jedi, helping the Sith take control of the galaxy. After learning this, Luke thinks there is still good in his father, and sets out to bring Vader back to the light side of the force, and succeeds with much difficulty.
I hope you will enjoy reading the Star Wars books and enjoy watching the movies!
Subscribe to Weekly Reminders via RSS feed
Saturday, February 14, 2009
STAR WARS
Posted by
Mrs. Yu
at
6:48 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

15 comments:
Hi it's me, Mihir. This is my first time doing a post and I'm very excited that it's on our very own blog!!!!!!!!!!!!!I can't wait to do another post!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I only watched one of the Star Wars movies, but it was pretty cool. I watched the Clone Wars.
Hi people! I meant to say I'm the author of this post, not the autor.And you can watch Star Wars Fridays in the evening on Cartoon Network.It's the Clone Wars.May the force be with you!!!!!!!!!!!
For the second time I'm saying I'm the author.If you happen to have a wii, ds, or gamecube see if you like lego starwars.May the force be with you again!
Well, sad to say but this ends my streak for replying first for a blog. I was too busy playing computer games all day. Star Wars rocks! Its been a few years since the movie came out and its STILL popular. Well I gotta go back to my game! Join the dark side!
Right on Ishan!
Good luck with your Sith training!By the way, I don't think sith lords play computer games all day long.
I also like Star Wars but I barely even watch it on Cartoon Network Friday evenings.I have lot of computer games and video games to play.Anyway nice post Mihir!!!!
Hi everybody! I actually have all the Star Wars movies(well they're my brothers really) but I barely watched any of them. I only saw one whole movie and it was pretty cool. I think it was the 3rd movie.
I never watched any star war movies or read any books but after reading your post, I want to pick up the first book and read it. Nice post Mihir!!!!!!!!!!
I watched six of the movies Star Wars I: The Phantom Menace, Star Wars II: Attack of the Clones, Star Wars IV: A New Hope, Star Wars V: The Empire Strikes Back, Star Wars VI: Return of the Jedi and Star Wars the Clone Wars (animated)but I have not watched Star Wars III: Revenge of the Sith yet. I have also read several of the books including Junior Jedi Knights and more. Like Ishan I agree we should join the Dark Side
Wow! Star Wars is so cool. I just finished the first book. I hope we can get the movie.
I'm not a big fan of Star Wars but I may consider reading a few after reading your review. I know that I have watched one of them. The one that I watched is called clone Wars.
Hey people!Watch star wars 1, 2, 4, 5, and 6.#3 is PG 13.Don't watch it.Sith Lords above 13 welcome!
I watch all the Star War movies and the are totally AWESOME!!! Just like Mihir said May the Force Be With You!!!!!!!!!!!!
Oral presentations are coming up! Who do want to be? Do you want to be a star wars character? Well I sure am. I'm going to be a star wars character mentioned in my post! It's reklawyks ekuL. Note: Read the thing carefully and see who it is. Answers given on my presentation day!
Post a Comment