By: Ishan Career day is coming up! There are millions of jobs in the world from doctors to football players, and mailmen to the CEO stars of business! What are you going to dress up as?
If you’re still wondering what YOU’RE going to be, you should choose something that really interests you. For example, I’m going to dress up as an aerospace engineer because engineering really interests me (I like fixing stuff) and I have a super-high interest in planes! It would also help if you were good or had experience at the job you’re doing. You don’t want to be those people who hate their jobs, waking up miserably everyday waiting for the weekends to come! I bet teachers love their jobs because they love spending time with children!
Which job (or jobs) will you dress up with and why? How do you think you would keep up with the jobs? Well, any job or jobs you choose, good luck with them!
Subscribe to Weekly Reminders via RSS feed
Thursday, January 29, 2009
Career Day!
Posted by
Mrs. Yu
at
5:54 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

26 comments:
Wohoo!!! Another great blog post by the one and only Ishan!!!! ME!!!!! My dream job when I grow up is to be an aerospace engineer like I said in my post.
I did not dress up as any career, but I pretended I was dressed like a software engineer. That wasn't too hard, since software engineers don't have any uniform, or anything like that. I can manage because it is only one job.
I didn't really know what to dress up as ,but I did want to show my spirit so I just dressed up as a soccer player,
I do not know what I want to be when I grow up. I just know that I'm going to be an adult.
When I grow up I want to be a doctor/teacher. My mom was one. Then she was promoted. Basically,it is a teach who teaches people about doctor stuff.
I don't know what I want to be when I grow up but I might want to be a dentist because I like to to play with my dads tools.
I dressed up as a tennis player because not only do I like the sport, I also could't find my leotard. Besides that I like tennis just because you get to play out in the sun with competition.(I love competition).
All right, I came dressed for my favorite career - teacher! When I was your age at 10, I really did not know what I wanted to do when I grow up. Passing the tests and doing well at school was the only goal in my life! I love animals so once I thought about becoming a veterinarian. I majored in animal science first when I went to college, but switched to engineering later. Being an engineer has its plus and minus. You get more pay for sure but you also work many extra hours and you could be working in the little cube without talking to anyone for hours. No one ever gave me any advice on choosing the career, but I hope my students (who are always smarter than I am) will check around before they choose their majors and careers one day. For now, Ishan is right, I love my job because I love children!
I wanted to dress up as a soccer player but I couldn't find my soccer
outfit so I wore something that a soccer player would wear.I wanted to dress up as a soccer player because I like soccer.
I want to be a vet because I really like all kinds of animals and it makes me happy to be able to help injured or sick animals and that's what vets do.
Hi Ishan.I would like to be a software engineer, or maybe a doctor.It's really hard to chose what you want to be when you grow up, but for now, just think of what ya want to be in your adulthood.
I would want to be a professional catcher, pitcher, shortstop, third baseman, right fielder, second base, or destingated hitter in Major League Baseball! I have interest in baseball and I even use to play in the baseball team the Skyhawks! I played all those 7 positions and my favorite Major League baseball team is the New York Yankees. My favorite player is Derek Jeter, a shortstop.
I don't want to dress up as an astrornaut but I want to be one. I don't want to because I don't know how to. I wnat to be one because I was very interested when I was young on Outer Space
I dressed as a normal person because I felt like being myself.
I dressed up as a vet. I really want to be one because I really love animals. I will get to spend a lot of time with animals if I do this.
This year I didn't dress up as anything for career day because I kind of forgot. If I could be what I want to be when I grow up I would have to be some type of designer. Maybe a fashion designer or a home designing person who decorates new homes for people.
I am still undecided between being a pastry chef or an optometrist. I like both. As a pastry chef I could make wonderful sweet creations. As an optometrist, I could help people with their vision.
I do not know what I want to be when I grow up. I sort of want to become an archaeologist digging for bones but again, I am not all that sure.
I want to be a brain surgeon when I grow up but I didn't dress up as one on career day. I just dressed up as a soccer player. I want to be a brain surgeon because you can earn lots of money out of it and I would also like to help people.
I didn't dress up as anything because I was going to do a computer programmer but I have no idea of what they wear.
I also forgot to dress up as a career but I really want to be a doctor or a art teacher or even a soccer coach, I want to be a doctor to keep myself healthy, I also want to teach art because I enjoy it a lot.Why I want to be to be a soccer coach? Its really because its really fun and very healthy. I know its a lot of careers to be, but any of them would make the best career ever.
Even though I did not dress up on Friday I have a lot in mind when I grow up. First I want to be a movie star/singer and my back up plan for that is a fashion designer. (Now get ready for a long list of back up plans.) My back up plan for that is a cook. If I did not get that job I would want to be a artist. Afterwords I would be a marine biologist. Then I would want to be a teacher. My backup plan for that is a P.E. coach. I would then choose to be a inventor like Leonardo. After all that I would be a librarian. And to conclude my list of things I would be when I grow up my last job I could think of is a janitor. If you haven't fallen asleep yet reading my post I hoped you enjoyed it.
When I grow up I want to be a M.V.P in basketball[Most important player]. My favorite basketball team is the Warriors,Rockets,Suns,and Heats.Anyway I think I could manage it but also on the same time basketball also could mean danger.But I still want to be one.
Hey Mrs. Yu! Thanks for making everyone post a comment to my blog post! Now everyone can enjoy the fantastic, mouth-watering, (I don't know why I put the adjective mouth-watering but it just sounds right) collosal, incredible, best kid blog of the year (atleast if I do say so my self) awesome, cool, blog!!!!!!!!!!!!! Its a one of a kind master piece! (But I think the Olympic blog was better. Oh well.) Ok now I'm off to go play some computer games! Bye!
I currently do not know what I want to be when I grow up. All I know is that I will think of something in the future.
I did not dress up as anything but the job I really want be when I grow up is being a doctor. I chose this because I really want to help sick people get well.
Post a Comment