Here is a sample of poster designed by a 6th grader from last year. We have started our new project on 1/23 and it is due on Friday, 2/27. Have fun designing your own dream bedroom!! Be creative, future architects!! Don't forget to apply all the math skills you have learned for measurement and scale.
Share with us any tips you might have for a better design, whether it's an idea, or a cool website!!
Subscribe to Weekly Reminders via RSS feed
Thursday, January 22, 2009
5th Grade Math Dream Bedroom Project
Posted by
Mrs. Yu
at
5:23 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

8 comments:
WOhoo!!! You updated the blog site!!
I'm sorta looking forward to the project. I'm not that good at art but I'll try my best! Wow! Here comes a math project where we can put our creativity to the test and learn math too! AWESOME
don't worry 5th graders. the project is really fun but it also takes up lots of efforts to finish it so good luck 5th graders!
Even though I'm a 4th grader, I suggest the 5th graders to work hard, add posters onto walls, and if you have extra money, buy stuff like king size beds.
Cool, I remember my project. I really had fun making the project. I also learned a lot of cool things. The only bad side is that if you do not plan you time well your project may not turn out as you expected. Last year I wanted to add some miniature pictures, posters, etc. but I did not enough time. I would like to do it again because my time management on the project was really bad. he, he, he :) I started a lot later on the actual "bedroom" than I expected. Ishan, you don't need to be artistic! I agree with Rojer and Ishan it is awesome. All of the forth graders you guys will have fun looking at all the different bedrooms.
- Archita (6th grader)
When I am a 5th grader I get to do the Math Dream Bedroom Project.I hope it will be fun when I am in 5th grade.Good luck on your project 5th graders!
Hello the project is very fun! (By the way Mrs. Yu, thanks for using my example.) You 4th graders are going to love it!
This is a very fun project!
It takes a lot of effort and time, but is FUN!!!!!!!!
This is some guy you don't know and I won't tell you my name. The bedroom project was fun, but it took a long time just to finish it.
P.S This is Revanth Nagurla
Post a Comment