Dear Room 24 Students,
where have you been and what have you been doing in the past week? For me, I have already visited three museums, went to the beach at an island called Penghu which is located between Taiwan and Mainland China, and I am now resting in a fancy hotel near the suburb of Taipei to relax in the natural spring. I've heard of little gold fish which can help chew away the dead skin of your feet but never seen them until this morning! They were ticklish, but felt great when they nibbled around my feet, more than 30 of them! Next time I will upload some pictures to show you.
Tell me what you have been doing, and let's see if someone else would also like to share! My happy vacation will end soon, then I will be back to school to clean up room 24 and set up room 17. I hope you have all been enjoying the summer so far. Let me hear from you!!
Subscribe to Weekly Reminders via RSS feed
Wednesday, June 30, 2010
Back In Taiwan!!
Posted by
Mrs. Yu
at
9:01 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
We didn't go anywhere over the summer but we were supposed to go to Newport Beach to visit my brother's friend from school who moved away, but my mom never booked the hotels so we didn't go. On June 17-20 Santa Clara Swim Club, the club where I swim, hosted the Annual 2010 Grand Prix! If you don't know, the Grand Prix is kinda like a low-key Olympics for swimmers. Last year Michael Phelps and Natalie Coughlin were there but this year Michael Phelps didn't go and Natalie Coughlin only came for one event. I could only go to watch on Sunday but still there were a lot of swimmers competing. I got Matt Grevers' signature twice, one for me and one for my brother who was too lazy to get up and walk down the steps and ask five words. I got some other signatures too but Matt Grevers is my favorite swimmer besides Natalie Coughlin.
It's been a while since I went back to the blog page. I haven't been anywhere much just stayed home, do some homework, and then go to my friends house. I am going to some camps but besides that I will not be going anywhere. School is starts in a while and I am going to sleep a long time. Very boring this summer. Have fun 4th graders and good luck 5th graders.
P.S. Mrs.Yu did you finish the cheese cake yet? Have fun teaching K/1.
The most exciting place we went to was probably my friend's new house. They hosted the NACCs where I swim too and I timed there all day on Saturday but it got pretty cold later on. Bye! (for now)>:)
Post a Comment