Yes, last day of school! It should have been sentimental, but it turned out to be a party we celebrated. Why not? I am not leaving my students forever, just look at all of my former students who came back to visit us. Yet, I felt awful leaving my fourth graders - all sixteen of you, who I could have spent another year with. I know Mrs. Caffery will be a great teacher for you next year, and you can always stop by room 17 to visit me - maybe giving me a few more advices on how to "take care of" my kinders and first graders.
Promise me you will all do well, 6th graders in middle schools and 5th graders in room 24. I love you all!!!
Subscribe to Weekly Reminders via RSS feed
Tuesday, July 13, 2010
Last Day of School, 6/17/2010
Posted by
Mrs. Yu
at
2:24 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
Darn! I wasn't in the picture.:( Oh well, have fun Mrs.Yu in kindergarden and good luck on 5th grade 4th graders. I will see some of you guys at Miller and I might come back and visit. My summer was great so far but I have to do homework. I am going to Washington tomorrow and I got to go pack. Bye. I will(maybe)come vist.
Hey people! Wow now it feels so weird to say I'm a Portal alumni. I still feel like a fifth grader!See some of you in Lawson!!!!...
ahem, Zarah...(I think)... ;)
Post a Comment