By: JonathanHave you thought of inventions that can help your daily life? I have thought of many, but I will list just a few here. Voice-activated lights - if you are sitting across a room from the switch, you don't need to walk over there to turn it on. Instead, you simply say "lights on!" then it will automatically turn on. Another invention I have thought of is a hover board that will float in the air but work just like the next generation of skateboards. I would LOVE to ride one because it will make traveling super easy. Finally, another invention I would like to see is an electronic paper organizer. With it, you won't have paper sticking out of your binder, and no more flipping back and forth to find your work! I believe anything is possible with our imagination, and sooner or later we can make it come true! What is your idea of an invention to make life easier?
25 comments:
Anonymous person Siddesh
said...
I think one thing would be an electronic hypnotizing wand(To hypnotize Mrs.Yu)or a automatic homework machine. I would like to have the hypnotizing machine because I could finish my homework and then hypnotize my mom to let me play video games,watch TV,play computer.I would like to have the auto matic homework machine because it could finish my homework for me and I could use my hypnotizing wand to hypnotize my mom and get the computer.
When I grow up I want too make a invention to help the world. One thing I want to make is shoes which can walk on water. Then we won't have to use boats and we will not have to use gas. Those shoes will also stop accidental drowning. Having a shoe like that would be amazing.
I have a few inventions I think that would be cool. One of them is a solar-powerd transportation device. All you have to do is let it reload outside and if you need to go somewhere really far away, all you have to do is type in where you want to go, push a button, and poof! Your there! The best thing is that it doesn't use electricity so you don't waste any. Another one is a instant message chip. All you have to do is plant one in your head and then you can use your mind to send messages to computers or T.V. and it will do your very command! Isn't that cool? Iv'e got a few more but these are the ones I really want evented. By the way, great post Jonathan!!
Aaron the Alphabet Master Aa, Bb, Cc, ....
said...
One of my ideas is to make a shield generator that blocks out tornados and all the other kind of things that could harm humans. Another idea would be that you could make clones and they would do what ever you wanted and you would be happy. There is also a robotic backpack that is a thing that you can fold and put it into your other backpack and if you needed space you could take the robotic backpack and use that to put all your other things.
An invention that I might like in the future will be a robot friend. So you can ask it help for something, play games with it, and do many other things with it. I also want a time machine so we can explore the past, and the future. So if you make a mistake, you an go back and change it!
I would want someone to invent an electric buzzer instead of a doorbell so that it will buzz whenever someone is there. It should also be able to tell who is at the door.
I wish that there is an invention where if you have to type out something you can just read the passage or thing you are typing and it will automatically type foe you. That will be so easy and not tiring at all. Also , I wish that everything will be voice activated, such as your ipod, you can just say the song you want and it will play. I also would like a pencil that tells you that answer of problems of homework. It will be so good for kids, but I know that teacher will not like them at all.
I was thinking mabye we could use robots that could do some actions humans could do. Also, I wish computers(and the robots) could have some common sense, don't you? With robots, people don't need babysitters. The robots could be the housekeeper. Parents can go out more, without paying the robot. Also, I would like to invent a special chip,similar to the silcion chip. However, this chip is to be used for humans. It's so small, it canbe inserted through the ear.Children wouldn't have to go to school;the knowledge would be in the chip. People would pay less tax. I have told of two inventions, but I have many more ideas. Good post,Jonathan!
Haha, nice post! When I was very young (about 5-8) I really wanted to become and inventor! I wanted to make a good amphibious vechicle (a vechicle that can go in air, water, and land) for the military or something and some other cool gizmos I jotted down! I actually also wanted to make a flame thrower which flames shoot out over 15ft...I jotted that down too! Who knows it might even work! (I'm pretty sure it will...)
Bionic cap...It could have built in glasses, an umbrella, a phone, with speaker, a music player and its totally water proof! How about that?
And for my invetions for a plane? I have millions I drew on graph paper but ok heres one: I call it the magnetica! (I can't really describe the shape unless I show you it...) Anyways, the magnetica would use magnetic repulsion to kill its enemy plane! It would have 2 electro-magnetic generators on each side and they could switch from negative charged to positive charge! So to strike, the magnetica would induce magnetism into the plane (just like inducing magnestism on iron or steel with a magnet)and make it a magnet. It would do this from the back of the enemy plane and would make the back of the enemy plane super positive charged. The front of the magnetica would also have a magnetic which is a negative charged. Since negative and positive attract, the magnetica would be charging straight at the enemy plane. When its charging it would used its super magnetic repulsion in which all its electro-magnetic generators (the both sides of the wing and the nose of the plane) would turn positive. Since positive and positive repel, the enemy plane would go flying, hopefully into the ground, a tree, a mountain, or something that could destroy the plane!
I've also invented an elcectro-magnetic missile which could go on any plane. First, the missile nose would be equipped with fusion and a neclear war head and a super elctro magnet! On firing the missile would be fuel powered (so the plane firing it wouldn't be attracted) and then when its close enough it would activate its super electro magnet, attracting toward the enemy plane and blinding speeds! The faster the enemy plane the faster the missile. Then when the fusion and nuclear war head hit the enemy plane...BOOM GOES THE DYNAMITE!!!(in this case not dynamite, but a fusion and nuclear war head!) Yes, my plane designs are sophisticated but the technology is pretty simple! Any fourth grader would've thought of it! Oh man I am a genious, my brain cannot be beat, oh yeah I smell a job, its gonna be really sweet! I know what I am thinking so listen up Ishan-fans...I'm gonna make a missile out of electro-magnets and neclear and hydrogen war heads
And Now for a Song plagiarised By Ishan!!! (Plagiarised from the california missions and more thing!)
Left side of people:We're gonna make a missile Right:Electro magnets Left:We're gonna make a missile Right:Nuclear war heads Left:We're gonna make a missile Right:Fusion war heads All:We're gonnnnaaaa make a missileeeee using Ishan's superior brain pooowwweeeerrrrrrrrr!!!!! *HUGE round of applause from audience* Thank you thank you very much no autographs or flash photography please!
Wow!!! Ms. McPheeters must be proud of this post! (She taught electricity, magnetism, and electromagnitism!!!!!!!)
The invention that I want most is a electronic solar-powered baseball field. Fans could immediately teleport to their seats right away instead of driving or riding a taxi. If it rains, there will be solar-powered domes to cover the field so nothing will get wet. There would be button pressers on the armrests to see instant replays, players stats, order food and drinks, and watch the game from different angles. Robots will serve our food and drinks when we order. We will also get comfy sofa chairs with armrests instead of hard fold-down seats. Finally, players will play a little differently. Bases will flash green for safe and red for out. A little robot umpire will call balls, strikes, foul balls, and home runs.
Three inventions that can help people in life are a time machine, teleporting machine, and a magic wand. I want to invent a time machine and a teleporting machineis because whenever I am in a hurry I can teleport there. I can use the time machine to go back to the past so I can study for a test I haven't studied for (hehe:D).
When I grow up I want to make a time machine before any other invention , so I can see what the world will need. One thing I can make is a machine that can teleport you anywhere. Also, another thing I can make is a robot servant which will do anything I want. Well that`s two things I`d make,oh yeah great post Jonathan.
I would like to invent a watch that can alert you of times you need to go somewhere and can transport you there.It would be a personal teleporter which tells time. I would also create clothes that are personal airbags to keep you from falling or breaking your arms and legs.
One thing that can make life easier is by making a servant robot. When you say,"Nintendo Wii", it gives you it. It can also finish your homework when you tell him to.
Another you can make a plastic potty. When you say "plastic potty", you get it, so you don't have to find a bathroom.
How about a teleporter? You could just go there and not having to use any transportation. In that case you go with a car, you don't get stuck in a traffic jam.
I would invent a greener way of a diswasher without wasting so much water. This way, you could wash the dishes without worrying about how much your water bill will cost you. :)
If I would be to invent something, I would invent a special spray or like some special sprinkles to make me invisible so Mrs. Yu would think that I'm not there!
I would probably want a computer that protects your private stuff,no one can hack your computer, and gives automatically goes the web site you want to go to. I also want a teleporter that can take you wherever you want to go or if you want to go on a vacationand when you get there your luggages are already packed for you. I would probably also want a swimsuit that makes you swim faster.
I think I would like to invent a car with a parachute connected to the seats in a car so when you are driving in a steep and high area, if you fall the parachute will save you.
When I grow up I want to invent an electromagnetic field strong enough to hold meteorites and comets from cashing. This would need a conductor that could also produce field light. Then has to be irradiated and a current to pass through the conductor. This generates a mini electromagnetic field. We will need a lot of the conductor. This might be able to stop Armageddon (the next big meteorite.) By the way did you know that now scientists don't think it is a meteorite that struck the earth made the earth cold and destroyed all dinosaurs. Thy found out that it was already that cold.
I would like to invent a robot that would do your chores for you. The robot would be given instructions with a remote control. The robot would also be your PC, TV, and phone. The robot would also do your homework. The robot would also be able to transform into cars, boats, or an airplane.
I also thought of a rocket which would use photosynthesis to get rid of C02 and give fresh oxygen to the astronauts. Also, the lights will be on forever, so there would always be oxygen. The rocket's fuel will be glucose.
I think a cool invention will be a car that can transform into a cube to save space. So with this you can save space. Another cool invention phone scanner so you can scan something and figure out what it's made of. The next invention I can think of is mind reader pen so you shine a laser at someone's head and you can read their mind. Another one I can think of is a mind text messenger. The last invention I could think of is a natural disaster stopper bomb so you can throw it and when it explodes then the natural disaster stop.
25 comments:
I think one thing would be an electronic hypnotizing wand(To hypnotize Mrs.Yu)or a automatic homework machine. I would like to have the hypnotizing machine because I could finish my homework and then hypnotize my mom to let me play video games,watch TV,play computer.I would like to have the auto matic homework machine because it could finish my homework for me and I could use my hypnotizing wand to hypnotize my mom and get the computer.
When I grow up I want too make a invention to help the world. One thing I want to make is shoes which can walk on water. Then we won't have to use boats and we will not have to use gas. Those shoes will also stop accidental drowning. Having a shoe like that would be amazing.
I have a few inventions I think that would be cool. One of them is a solar-powerd transportation device. All you have to do is let it reload outside and if you need to go somewhere really far away, all you have to do is type in where you want to go, push a button, and poof! Your there! The best thing is that it doesn't use electricity so you don't waste any. Another one is a instant message chip. All you have to do is plant one in your head and then you can use your mind to send messages to computers or T.V. and it will do your very command! Isn't that cool? Iv'e got a few more but these are the ones I really want evented. By the way, great post Jonathan!!
One of my ideas is to make a shield generator that blocks out tornados and all the other kind of things that could harm humans. Another idea would be that you could make clones and they would do what ever you wanted and you would be happy. There is also a robotic backpack that is a thing that you can fold and put it into your other backpack and if you needed space you could take the robotic backpack and use that to put all your other things.
My idea is maybe a swimsuit that will make you go super fast, or a car that could teleport somewhere so you could get to school earlier.
I would like to invent a swimsuit that can go 10 miles per hour or a car that can go 30 miles per hour which teleports wherever you want it to go.
An invention that I might like in the future will be a robot friend. So you can ask it help for something, play games with it, and do many other things with it. I also want a time machine so we can explore the past, and the future. So if you make a mistake, you an go back and change it!
-Shrila
I would want someone to invent an electric buzzer instead of a doorbell so that it will buzz whenever someone is there. It should also be able to tell who is at the door.
I wish that there is an invention where if you have to type out something you can just read the passage or thing you are typing and it will automatically type foe you. That will be so easy and not tiring at all. Also , I wish that everything will be voice activated, such as your ipod, you can just say the song you want and it will play. I also would like a pencil that tells you that answer of problems of homework. It will be so good for kids, but I know that teacher will not like them at all.
I was thinking mabye we could use robots that could do some actions humans could do. Also, I wish computers(and the robots) could have some common sense, don't you? With robots, people don't need babysitters. The robots could be the housekeeper. Parents can go out more, without paying the robot.
Also, I would like to invent a special chip,similar to the silcion chip. However, this chip is to be used for humans. It's so small, it canbe inserted through the ear.Children wouldn't have to go to school;the knowledge would be in the chip. People would pay less tax.
I have told of two inventions,
but I have many more ideas. Good post,Jonathan!
Haha, nice post! When I was very young (about 5-8) I really wanted to become and inventor! I wanted to make a good amphibious vechicle (a vechicle that can go in air, water, and land) for the military or something and some other cool gizmos I jotted down! I actually also wanted to make a flame thrower which flames shoot out over 15ft...I jotted that down too! Who knows it might even work! (I'm pretty sure it will...)
Bionic cap...It could have built in glasses, an umbrella, a phone, with speaker, a music player and its totally water proof! How about that?
And for my invetions for a plane? I have millions I drew on graph paper but ok heres one: I call it the magnetica! (I can't really describe the shape unless I show you it...) Anyways, the magnetica would use magnetic repulsion to kill its enemy plane! It would have 2 electro-magnetic generators on each side and they could switch from negative charged to positive charge! So to strike, the magnetica would induce magnetism into the plane (just like inducing magnestism on iron or steel with a magnet)and make it a magnet. It would do this from the back of the enemy plane and would make the back of the enemy plane super positive charged. The front of the magnetica would also have a magnetic which is a negative charged. Since negative and positive attract, the magnetica would be charging straight at the enemy plane. When its charging it would used its super magnetic repulsion in which all its electro-magnetic generators (the both sides of the wing and the nose of the plane) would turn positive. Since positive and positive repel, the enemy plane would go flying, hopefully into the ground, a tree, a mountain, or something that could destroy the plane!
I've also invented an elcectro-magnetic missile which could go on any plane. First, the missile nose would be equipped with fusion and a neclear war head and a super elctro magnet! On firing the missile would be fuel powered (so the plane firing it wouldn't be attracted) and then when its close enough it would activate its super electro magnet, attracting toward the enemy plane and blinding speeds! The faster the enemy plane the faster the missile. Then when the fusion and nuclear war head hit the enemy plane...BOOM GOES THE DYNAMITE!!!(in this case not dynamite, but a fusion and nuclear war head!) Yes, my plane designs are sophisticated but the technology is pretty simple! Any fourth grader would've thought of it! Oh man I am a genious, my brain cannot be beat, oh yeah I smell a job, its gonna be really sweet! I know what I am thinking so listen up Ishan-fans...I'm gonna make a missile out of electro-magnets and neclear and hydrogen war heads
And Now for a Song plagiarised By Ishan!!! (Plagiarised from the california missions and more thing!)
Left side of people:We're gonna make a missile
Right:Electro magnets
Left:We're gonna make a missile
Right:Nuclear war heads
Left:We're gonna make a missile
Right:Fusion war heads
All:We're gonnnnaaaa make a missileeeee using Ishan's superior brain pooowwweeeerrrrrrrrr!!!!!
*HUGE round of applause from audience*
Thank you thank you very much no autographs or flash photography please!
Wow!!! Ms. McPheeters must be proud of this post! (She taught electricity, magnetism, and electromagnitism!!!!!!!)
The invention that I want most is a electronic solar-powered baseball field. Fans could immediately teleport to their seats right away instead of driving or riding a taxi. If it rains, there will be solar-powered domes to cover the field so nothing will get wet. There would be button pressers on the armrests to see instant replays, players stats, order food and drinks, and watch the game from different angles. Robots will serve our food and drinks when we order. We will also get comfy sofa chairs with armrests instead of hard fold-down seats. Finally, players will play a little differently. Bases will flash green for safe and red for out. A little robot umpire will call balls, strikes, foul balls, and home runs.
Three inventions that can help people in life are a time machine, teleporting machine, and a magic wand. I want to invent a time machine and a teleporting machineis because whenever I am in a hurry I can teleport there. I can use the time machine to go back to the past so I can study for a test I haven't studied for (hehe:D).
When I grow up I want to make a time machine before any other invention , so I can see what the world will need. One thing I can make is a machine that can teleport you anywhere. Also, another thing I can make is a robot servant which will do anything I want. Well that`s two things I`d make,oh yeah great post Jonathan.
I would like to invent a watch that can alert you of times you need to go somewhere and can transport you there.It would be a personal teleporter which tells time. I would also create clothes that are personal airbags to keep you from falling or breaking your arms and legs.
One thing that can make life easier is by making a servant robot. When you say,"Nintendo Wii", it gives you it. It can also finish your homework when you tell him to.
Another you can make a plastic potty. When you say "plastic potty", you get it, so you don't have to find a bathroom.
How about a teleporter? You could just go there and not having to use any transportation. In that case you go with a car, you don't get stuck in a traffic jam.
I REALLY like your post.
I would invent a greener way of a diswasher without wasting so much water. This way, you could wash the dishes without worrying about how much your water bill will cost you. :)
I would like to make a cellphone that if you press a number then a caller will come up.
If I would be to invent something, I would invent a special spray or like some special sprinkles to make me invisible so Mrs. Yu would think that I'm not there!
I'd like to invent a device that turns globel warming into globel colding. It could also do the opposite like heat up the sun if it is getting colder
I would probably want a computer that protects your private stuff,no one can hack your computer, and gives automatically goes the web site you want to go to. I also want a teleporter that can take you wherever you want to go or if you want to go on a vacationand when you get there your luggages are already packed for you. I would probably also want a swimsuit that makes you swim faster.
I think I would like to invent a car with a parachute connected to the seats in a car so when you are driving in a steep and high area, if you fall the parachute will save you.
When I grow up I want to invent an electromagnetic field strong enough to hold meteorites and comets from cashing. This would need a conductor that could also produce field light. Then has to be irradiated and a current to pass through the conductor. This generates a mini electromagnetic field. We will need a lot of the conductor. This might be able to stop Armageddon (the next big meteorite.) By the way did you know that now scientists don't think it is a meteorite that struck the earth made the earth cold and destroyed all dinosaurs. Thy found out that it was already that cold.
I would like to invent a robot that would do your chores for you. The robot would be given instructions with a remote control. The robot would also be your PC, TV, and phone. The robot would also do your homework. The robot would also be able to transform into cars, boats, or an airplane.
I also thought of a rocket which would use photosynthesis to get rid of C02 and give fresh oxygen to the astronauts. Also, the lights will be on forever, so there would always be oxygen. The rocket's fuel will be glucose.
I think a cool invention will be a car that can transform into a cube to save space. So with this you can save space. Another cool invention phone scanner so you can scan something and figure out what it's made of. The next invention I can think of is mind reader pen so you shine a laser at someone's head and you can read their mind. Another one I can think of is a mind text messenger. The last invention I could think of is a natural disaster stopper bomb so you can throw it and when it explodes then the natural disaster stop.
Post a Comment