By: Vincent
During my free time, I have lots of fun activities to do. If the weather were warm, I would go to the swimming pool by myself or with my friends. Yesterday afternoon, I went to a pool party at Auntie Vivian’s house. My friends also went to her house. There were Jacuzzi, pool, and a water slide. At break time, we ate delicious chicken garlic pizza with Coca Cola.
If the weather were cold outside, I would stay indoors and play some experiments. The gift my mom gave me, an electronic circuit, is what I like to do. When I have enough of it, I could play my video games or watch movies. I also like to read books, and my favorite genre is science fiction.
These are the cool things that I do. What are your favorite things to do during your free time? Is there anything special you like to do on a hot summer day, or in a cold winter night?



19 comments:
In my free time, I like to play board games,read books, play in our garden, etc. If it was a cold and freezing night, I would stay inside and play some board games. My favorite board games are monopoly and risk. If get board of them, I usually play with my legos. Sometimes, I just read during my whole free time. My favorite genre is fantasy. A few of my favorite series are Percy Jackson, Beast Quest, and Deltora Quest. If it was a hot and sunny day, I would go to the pool or play in our garden. In our garden, there are many games I like to play. A few of them are water gun fights and water ballon fights. These are what I do during my free time.
If it was cold outside, then I would stay inside and read or play with my brother. If it was hot outside, then I would go to my friend/neighbor's house and we would squirt each other with the hose or something like that, or I would just do cartwheels in my backyard and ask my brother to squirt me while I do it.
During my free time I read, play computerand watch TV (if my parents allow me), play woth my brother , and help my parents. Sometimes when it's warm outside, I play with the hose and splash my brother.
In my free time I read,play outside with my friends or just stay homw and play with my brother.If it is cold outside, I would stay inside and watch a movie with my family. If outside is hot, I would go to my friends house and swim our just stay in the airconditioned house and play computer. These are the things that I do durung my free time.
I like to play outside, read books, or play my DS. I like to read STAR WARS and harry potter. Sometimes, I like to surf the web and see what's new on our blog. I like to read posts like yours, Vincent!!! And also look out for my next post bloggers!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
In my free time when it is hot outside I like to go to my neighbors house and ask them if I can swim. I they can I bring my swimming suit and go swimming But, if they don't let me I could play outside or do fun water games or activities such as ballon fight or Slip 'n' Slide.
When it is raining or could outside I mite read, watch Tv, play games with my brother or play video games.
In my free time I watch T.V. with my parent, read a book, go to my backyard and exercise. Also on a hot summer day I just sit and watch T.V. or I would go see what is good to eat in my drawer. On a cold winter night I just read books and watch T.V. or I would bother my dad until he lights up the heater.
In my free time during a normal day (not hot not cold) I would like to read books. If it was on a hot summer day I would go to my friend's house and play in the pool.If it was a cold winter night I would just read
In my free time I like to play board games such as Parcheesi,Clue, and Apples to Apples. I also like to play computer games such as MechQuest,Battleon,and WarpForce.During a Cold freezing days (like in winter)i like to stay in and watch a movie while eating popcorn. On a really hot summer day I would like to either call my friend over to play basketball with me,Play Wii,or go to the park
In my free time in the hot weather I like to play outside, go to the park, go to Great America, or if I'mlucky even go swimming.If the weather is cold tthough then I will play video games, play with my family, or read a book.
In my free time, I like to play a lot of games. During winter I like to read books. One of the series I like to read is the Ulysses Mooor series, whitch is new. Sometimes during winter I also play wii with my sister. On hot days I like playing outside and going to my friends house. This is what I do in my free time.
What you did seems like fun! What I do sometimes is that I plat jump rope. I think jump roping is really fun because it makes you active instead of just sitting there and watching TV. Or I ask my friends if they are free and we all go play outside. I hope you try to do something active or good instead of watching TV for a long time -Shrila
When it's hot outside I play with my friends outside my apartment. I ride my friends ripstik which is like a skateboard except it has 2 wheels. If it's cold outside or rainy, I play computer games or I play board games like Scrabble and Monopoly.I sometimes read books like Diary of the Wimpy Kid and the Percy Jackson series.
If it was cold outside I would read books, play board games, and go on the computer. If it was hot outside I would read a book, watch TV, or possibly go to the swimming pool to play. During my free time I would go online, read books, play board games, or go to the park.
In my free time I like to read, draw, or maybe even do some homework.
If it was cold and it was all dark then I would stay inside and watch a movie, play a board game, or just read a book. If it was a hot and sunny day I would go swimming in my backyard and I would make lemonade and add some ice cubes.
I'm glad you brought up this post!
On a hot summer day I go out and swim.
On cold winter days where sunlight is dim,
I play computer games on the computer, no doubt I will win!
However, on a regular day,
I go out and play,
I go outside skateboarding
But if it gets too boring
I read a nice non fiction book,
after a while I remember something!
I was missing something, I had to look
Eurika I've found it!
My brain was right there splattered on the computer screen
Where I played and played for hours,
until I dozed off and had a nice dream.
Now that concludes the day
That's all I have to say!
Poetry FTW
TEEHEE!
In the summer I would go outside and get wet or go to my parents friends house because they have a pool. On a cold day I like to snuggle up in a blanket and read a good book. Also on a cold day I help with cooking to stay warm.
I dont't do anything interesting in my free time. It's just like my regular weekends. I play piano, and I sometimes play video games. After I'm done with all these activities, I just read a book or do some homework my mom game me. If I had more time, I would prabably play basketball with my dad. I wouldn't go out to play basketball if its raining. It gets really boring if I don't have anything to do on a rainy day. Sometimes I just sit there and look at the rain.
You have to hand to Eshan; that poetry was good!Anyway, I'll tell what I like to do in my free time.
On a hot summer day, I would eat a popsicle(not always).I might do water fight in swimsuits, then lay on the towel to dry. Sometimes,it's too hot,my babysitter Margret bakes cake, cookies,cupcakes,etc.
If it's normal,I might go biking,take a walk,or go on a scooter.i like to draw with chalk,play hopscotch, or jump rope.I like to draw and write,too.
If it's raining, I might do a puzzle,read some good stories together, or play ball inside!(Our living is so wide, we can play ball!)We might watch a movie from the lidrary instead.
Post a Comment