By: William
Have you ever wanted to go somewhere? When I was little, I always wanted to go to China because I heard that China is a very beautiful place with many extraordinary tourism sites. Finally, I went to China during summer this year and let me tell you what I saw! To name a few, the Great Wall, the Forbidden City, and the garden for the emperors called “I Ho Yuan”. China also has many beautiful Temples. Tien Tan is a place for the emperors to host ceremony for special events. I learned from T.V. that the Great Wall is one of the few places that astronauts can see from outer space. I think the Great Wall is a magnificent site, but I also feel sad because I was told many people were buried under the Great Wall. The Forbidden City is probably the favorite attraction for the tourists other than the Great Wall, because many emperors lived there while they ruled China. I saw many valuable jades, jewelries, and antiques that belonged to the royal families but now owned by Chinese government. The “I Ho Yuan” is my most favorite place in Beijing. It is a huge garden where emperors and their family members spent summer time in. I rode on a boat to a manmade island called “Quin Ming Island”. It is very pretty too. My mom also told me that Chinese invented noodles, dumpling, and chopsticks. In Old China, and their play is called Beijing Opera. Every royal family has his own auditorium to host plays. The stories are told about a lot of legends and famous historical people. One of my favorite legends is the “Red Cliff”, and my favorite character is Zhu Ge Liang - the most intelligent Chinese in history. I have also visited the “Tower of Lai Fong” and there was a legend related to it called “White Snake”. I learned so much this summer from our family trip, and I wish I could visit China again soon!! Do you have any places you want to go to? Please share with us!!
26 comments:
I want to go to New York so badly! I want to go to New York because I would like to see the Empire State Building,The Statue of Liberty,Bush Tower,Brooklyn Bridge, and BUY video games. I would like to see the Empire State Building because a lot of people go there so it inspires me to go to. I really want to go to the Statue of Liberty because it is humongous, very tall, and it is green all over with a tablet in its hand
I would like to go to the Great Barrier Reef because I want to go scuba diving and see the coral reefs. I would also like to go to Vancouver again cause I really like the mueseum that was really fun.{ you could shoot tennis balls in a persons mouth, and do other cool things.}
I want to go back to the East Coast even though I have been there many times already because I have relatives in Maine, the weather is nice, there is awesome food such as lobster, and it is not so many people like New York, so it is very quiet. I would also like to go to Vancouver, Canada because I hear that it is very nice there.
I want to visit Hawaii because my brother went there when I was small and he said it was awsome! I seen pictures of Hawaii and it looks beautiful and fun. That is the dreamplace I want to go.
I would like to go to Hawaii because one of my friends went there and said that she saw a volcano and she also saw beautiful sites. I would like to go there because my brother also wants to go too. I think that there are hula dancers that give you flower necklaces. After all, Hawaii is a wonderful place and I would like to go there!
A places I might want to got to is France. That's because some of my friends have been there and they said it was beutiful! I also want to go there because the eiffel tower is there. And I have always wanted to climb to the top of the eiffel tower. I heard that it was very tiring to do that. I love the accent of french and britain people. I just love the way they speak and the way it sounds. I want to learn how to talk like that. -Shrila
I want to go to Hawaii and Alaska. I want to go to Alaska because of all the glaciers. My famliy even whants to go to Hawaii to rest arond in the hot beach and the cold ocean maybe.
When I was little I really wanted to go to China because basically all my friends were from there and they used to tell me stories of their trips.
Finally I got to Hong Kong!
I was so excited. It was very hot and humid the moment we exited the airport. The hotel was pretty nice especially the food!!!( I LOVE CHINESE FOOD )
When we went to the city streets my family went to this shoe store. there was tons of modern sneakers that looked so cool. My brother and I got to get one pair each. Then we went to one of the flea markets going on. There was so many beautiful items that were on sale. One of them was so beautiful that my parents started bargaining. I hate when that happens so I was trying to make my parents stop. Finally they did, but the clerk acted up and pulled on my dad's shirt. it was so funny!!!!
Even though I went to Louisiana
before, I want to go again. Last time, I went alone! I always meet intersting people on the flight. When I come, I always enjoy my stay with my relatives there. She has several sets of antiques. she lives near New Orleans, so I can
check out the shops and food cafes! Overall, I like to go there because the stay is always intersting.
I wish I could go to Egypt where I can visit real phoraoh parymids. I really wonder what a pyramid looks like because it has survived thousands of years. I bet the parymids there in Egypt will be very different from the ones in Las Vegas. Maybe I can even watch some interesting movies about Egypt's parymids and other ancient stuff.
I wanna go to Hawaii!!!!!! I heard its really good...sorry I don't really have time to reply but awesome post!
I would really want to go to New York because I love to go to lots of places and because I really want to see the Statue of Libetry.
I want to go to New Zealand. I hear you can see little blue penguins. You can see the little blue penguins going back to their burrows underground. You can see the penguins come back at 7:00-7:30 or at sunset. In New Zealand I am guessing that the weather is warm.
I would really like to go to Jamaica because my friends say that there is a boat you can take where the bottom is see- through. That means you can see all the fish.I always have wanted to go on a boat like that.I would also like to go to the rain forests there. I would also like to go snorkeling.
I would really want to go to Yankee Stadium in Bronx, New York because that's where all my favorite baseball players Derek Jeter, Mark Teixeira, etc. play. It would be awesome seeing them toast the Boston Red Sox(their rival) and getting their autograph. It is one of my dreams to go there.
I would like to go to the Great Barrier Reef and the Amazon Rain Forest. I would like to go to the Great Barrier Reef because I would like to see all the amazing animals that live there. I also heard that the fish there are very beautiful. I would also like to go to the Amazon Rain Forest because I want to study the cool creatures and bugs that live there. The bugs that I really want to see are the the dragonflies. I remember I wathed a movie showing this really big dragonfly. It was bigger than my body!! To bad they don't have them in the forests anymore.
I really want to go to Hawaii. I want to go see some volcanoes like my parents did. I also really want to go there because I never been on a island. Some people who went there said it's has a wonderful sight. That is another reasone I want to go. Another place I want to go is all the states of the US. I don't know why but I do. I think it is because I want to see the world:D.
I want to go to Jamaica really badly. It's a very fun and beautiful place and is great for swimming. I would also like to go to Egypt. Egypt is very rich in history. I love reading about what Egyptians believed.
I would like to visit many places because I'm a traveler. I would like to travel to Europe to see where my dad is from. I would travel to Germany, Austria, Ireland, Sweden, and Norway. I would like to visit Russia because I have seen pictures of the palaces there and they are really pretty.
I want to go to Singapore and I want to see Dubai all over again! I want to go to Singapore because I heard it is a good place to hang around. I also really want to go to New York. And Paris. I want to go to New York because I want to see the Empire State Building. I want to go to Paris because I really want to see the Eifel Tower SO BADLY!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I want to go to India because I want to meet my cousins and watch baseball,soccer,tennis, and other sports or T.V. shows like Spongebob or Tom and Jerry (which my brother likes). I want to play cricket with my uncle and cousins so I can toast them. HaHaHa!!!!!!
I would like to go to New York even though I went over the summer. I love New York because they have so many cool sites like for example:The Statue of Liberty, the Empire State Building an a whole bunch of other stuff. I think why I want to go again is because I get to help my uncle in his bagel store!(that means free food!) I also want to go to New York because they have tons of stores and that means shopping! These are my reasons I really really really really really really want to go to New York!
I would like to go to see snow at antartica. I have never seen snow before. This would also mean I would break the world record of being the youngest person going to antartica. I would also see some penguins.
I want to go to a place probably nobody will ever get to go to. MARS. I want to go to mars not just like that, I want to be the first person on mars. Since I probably go o the moon, or actually I might as well go out of the solar system. That would be awesome if i were for real life.But for now it's just a dream and I would like to go to the Arctic.
I want to Antartica becaause I heared that there were seals, poler bears, and whales. I would also like to go to go to Australia cause I would like to see the Great Barrier Reef.
There are two places that I would love to visit someday. One is Bali Island, which is not just an island with beautiful beaches, but also full of extraordinarily rich culture. Another place I would like to visit is Germany. I have studied German language before just for fun, and would like to visit the country to hear and see people using that language. For United States, because I have lived in five cities, there are only six out of 50 states that I have not visited yet. It would be nice to visit them too.
Post a Comment