By: Chinmaya I won an award from CEEF (Cupertino Educational Endowment Foundation)!!!!! It feels great to have one of the best movies!! The category I won is the “Best Instructional Video” and the name of my film is Gears in Action. You can make movies to try to win against other movies and hopefully you win. Why don't you try? It's easy! But now that it's over for this year, you have to wait till next year. When you receive the form in the Thursday folder, fill it up and give it to the office. They will give the form to the CEEF people who will mail you the information about CEEF and the rules. Now the fun part begins! Pick a topic, build your movie, and take it to the CEEF office. The suspense will come once you go to see if you win. Good luck!! Now, do you want to try to win your own award from CEEF? What else would you like to know about this competition?
Subscribe to Weekly Reminders via RSS feed
Wednesday, April 23, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

12 comments:
Nice job Chinmaya. I am really happy for you about winning for one of the best videos. I never heard of the competition you were in, but I bet I will want to join. I want to find out if you made all those gears by yourself or did someone help you. All the gears look really cool and real.
Once again I'm really happy for you to win the competition. All of room 24 should. Also, very nice blog post Chinmaya.
That is a really cool video Chinmaya! I think I might have heard about the CEEF in the Thursday folder a while ago. I should consider trying it next year. I bet it took you some time to make the wheel. If you try again next year and win call me!! Nice post Chinmaya!
Nice job , Chinmaya. I am happy that you beat everybody who made a "Gears in Action". I want to be like you and go to the CEET place next year. What did you win at the movie? Please reply back anyone!!
That rocked Chinmaya! Unless I could get my dad to help me, I don't think I would do it because I don't know a lot about technology. I would like to know the catagories and the rules for the competition. Whenever i hear about a competition, it makes me think of when I won first place in the Charitable Care Foundation (CCF). Once again, that video rocked Chinmaya!!
Wonderful job Chinmaya. You did great!!!!!!!I would want to try winning the award from CEEF even though I am not that experienced. I would want to know how you make a move because I am not that familiar with it. Invite me if you win again next year.
By the ways nice post
Chinmaya your video is really cool. I couldn't come to the competition because I had to go to soccer practice. I'm sure that all the judges were happy to announce that you were the winner and did not make the wrong choice. Did your brother also get credit because I think both of you did great. Chinmaya, I recommend that you become a doctor or scientist one day. Maybe you could get me a free check up when your a doctor huh! You looked funny when you tried to put the scientist glasses on and looked like Albert Einstein.
So great job Chinmaya and I hope that you win the film festival again in fall.
Good job Chinmaya!!! The video was really cool. I also am really happy of you winning the contest. You are showing how great Room 24 is. I never heard of the CEEF until you told me. Maybe I should try the CEEF contest next year. Once again Chinmaya, you did a really good job on the video. Anyway, nice blogpost Chinmaya!!!
Nice post,Chinmaya!!!! I would have wanted to enter but I have a lot of homework to do just like other people probably do. I really liked your short film though and since you won 1st place it proves that your short film was INCREDIBLE!!!!!!!!! Once again,I personally loved your short film!!!!!!
Nice work Chinmaya. I am really glad that you got first place. I have heard about this competition but my brother wouldn't help me video tape. your video about "Gears in Action" was really great and I hope you win next year if u join and that I get to join this competition next year. I think all the students in room 24 should try and join this competition and try to win and they might even get first place like you. Very nice blog post Chinmaya and you should be proud of yourself for winning this years competition!
Wow!That is one way to learn about gears.You had a great way of discribing the facts about gears.I learned a lot of stuff from that movie clip.
Thats just awsome I wish I could build somthing just like that that would be coolbut the cooler part was when you actully turned it to a video so just keep it up anyway that was some AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE work.
Chinmaya, that was a really cool video. I learned a lot by you. That ferris wheel would be scored googolplex. I want to go to the competition you went to. You and your brother spent a lot of time making that. Tell me if you win again.
Post a Comment