Subscribe to Weekly Reminders via RSS feed

Monday, February 25, 2008

Are You Ready To Wear Red Again? Show Your Portal Spirit This Friday!

Dear Room 24, You look great in red last time, let's all wear red again this Friday on the leap day! What exactly is Portal spirit? Can you describe it in your own words? What else can we do to show Portal spirit?

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

I think that I will be wearing a lot of red. Like last year I looked good! I'm looking forward to see other people wear red.
-Dhruv

Anonymous said...

I think that Portal Spirit means showing off how great Portal is. Also seeing all of the Rockhoppers wear red would be so cool. I can't wait!

Anonymous said...

I think Portal Spirit is to show that you are proud to be in Portal. If we all wear red, we will look like we actually are a united group of Rockhopper students or otherwise it will look like a chaos of colors. I have never attended a day like this so it will be a great opportunity to show of my spirit by wearing red. Overall, I think we should all wear red.

Anonymous said...

I think portal spirit is showing that you like to be in this wonderful school. It is like a parade or a group of people that show they support what they like. I want to show my spirit because I do like my school. That is what I think portal spirit is!

Anonymous said...

I think that Portal Spirit shows what Portal does to show our greatness and events we have. I can't wait until tomorrow when all the Rockhoppers are wearing the same color. That is going to be awesome!!!

Anonymous said...

I think having school spirit days is very fortunate of our school. It will be so cool to see everyone wearing one color, ecspecially red!

Mrs. Yu said...

To me, Portal spirit is also shown in how we care for each other and help each other. I see it happening in our school everyday and I am very proud to be part of it. You are never too young or too old to care for others, and that's what make Portal a great place to be.