Future Careers By: Abhinav
Hi Room 24! Everyone has ambitions and dreams to achieve something in life or become somebody in the future. Did you ever think about or decide what you would like to become when you grow up? I know it might be too early to think about it. But I guess you do have some idea or thought about it sometime or the other. I would like to be a cosmologist (one who studies the universe) when I grow up. I want to become a cosmologist because I've always had an interest in space, as there are so many questions without answers. I want to find a few answers. Here are more details about cosmologists. A cosmologist studies physical and metaphysical cosmology. The two subjects that are most needed to become a cosmologist are science and math. A few things you study are the Big Bang theory (which says that the universe began with a big bang), Babylonian cosmology, Bramandha cosmology, Atomist universe and many more. I think over the time our interests also change. Sometimes, I am in dilemma and think about becoming a chemist. I want to become a chemist because I want to create an eternal life potion which lets you live forever. Becoming either of these isn't an easy task and takes a lot of hard work for several years. In fact, that is true with any profession you choose. It will be really interesting to know about various career choices and your choice of future career. So, what is your dream future career and why? Do you know what it takes to become one? Please share with us.



29 comments:
My future career is to become a vet. I want to become a vet because I love animals and I want to help them survive. I think that to achieve becoming a vet you would need a lot of experience with animals, not be scared of animals, and you have to love them and care for them. ilove them but I need to stop being scared of some animals and need a little bit more experience with animals.
My future career is I want to become a docter. I want to be a doctor because I want to help people that are sick and need help. I know I need to go to college and then medical school. You can't be afraid to give someone shots or checking some peoples ears or belly button. I also know that it's very hard to become one.
My Dad always says that the earlier on you think about your passion, the more successful you will be. I want to be an inventor because there are so many things to explore. As an inventor I don't want to make an eternal life potion because you will go through all the depressions. Instead I want to make a potion which will change you to any age you want. I also want to make something which has super fast motorized wings which replace cars.
My future career is to become an archaeologist because I love exploring and finding things from the past. I know it take years of experience and I might even risk my life exploring places but to me, it is worth it( I might even get lots of money if I sell my discoveries to mueseums!:))
I want to either be a medical doctor. I want to be a doctor so I can help many people that are not feeling well and need plenty of help, and because you can save somebody's life. To be a doctor, you need to get good grades in school, pass through college and medical school. You also need a kind, caring personality to make your patients feel good and optimistic about themselves.
I really wanna be a teacher or a fashion designer! I want to really be a teacher because I love kids! They are like so much fun to have around. I really wanna be a fashion designer because I like making clothes and I like drawing. To be a teacher, I need to take teaching skills and college. To be a fashion designer, I need to learn how to sew clothes properly and take classes in college!
My future career is either a pilot or a doctor. I want like to be a pilot because I will basically be visiting same places in the world as my passengers would. And I also want to be a pilot so I could visit the many places in the world. I want to be a doctor because I want to be able to help others. And being a doctor would earn me a lot of money. Also if I get sick I can heal myself so I don’t have to go to another doctor. As you can see, I am ready for my future career.
Great post Abhinav!!!
Sometimes I want to be a chemist or a dentist. I want to be a dentist because it feels good to make someones teeth get neat. I want to be a chemist because finding new elements is an exciting job. I've heard that scientists cloned a lamb, so as technology gets better, I also want discover how to clone human organs so that people can get another internal organ when their regular ones fail.
I want to be a writer. TFK is right; if you tell your parents that you want to become a writer, they will tell you to be a lawyer. I also want to be an FBI agent. After all, a writer is self employed. In case you don't know what FBI what FBI stands for, it's Fedaral Berueu Investigation. It sounds exciting, but being an FBI is probably hard work, like all jobs.
I was thinking about being a doctor or a vet, (I LOVE animals) but even though I am saving people's lives, I am not comfortable to handle blood and like those other things. If I mess up even once, something REALLY bad could happen. The same thing with animals. I am fine with being a dentist or a nurse though. But what I really want to be is an artist. I am not that good at drawing but I have been to a few classes and I can at least try to learn. I love painting and oil pastels. My parents said I should become a lawyer (I argue a lot). But overall, I'm not sure of what I want to be when I grow up. I have to think about it soon.
My future career is to be a champion ice-skater and sing. I started ice-skating when I was 6 years old. After that, I quit and started again when I was 8 years old. I have completed 6 levels since I was 8 years old. I skipped one level so that makes it 7 levels. I am now in the level Freestyle 2. I know that to get to my goal, I will to practice a lot.
I also like to sing. I play 2 instruments, the violin and the clarinet, sing songs, and make them too. I think that to get to this goal, I will need to continue
making songs and singing.
Great post Abhinav!
My future career is like Zarah, to become a fashion designer. I don't know why but every since I was in kindergarten, I wanted to become a fashion designer. I still haven't give up that I dream yet :). I want to become a fashion designer beacause always draw clothes on people and many of my friends tell me that they look really good.
I will like to be a chef when I grow up, because I love to cook and bake. I want to be a chef, because I get to make food and cook them. I heard from my mom that I need to wake up very early to prepare the food and ingredients. I need to learn from my mom what good food is there to eat and to make. The right ingredients to put in a soup. Cooking is complicated and hard work, but I want to be a chef.
I want to be a columnist when I grow up. A columnist is someone who writes extra side coulumns in the newspaper. To achieve my goal, I try writing stories and articles whenever I have the time so that I can improve my writing skills. I also hope I can be an actress when I grow up so that I can work in movies with some of my favorite actors and acctresses. To achieve this goal, I will take part in drama class in middle school and high school to improve my expression, movements, and so on.
My future career is to be an artist or a cook. I want to become an artist because I love to draw. When I use a scratch piece of paper, I sometimes can't think of what to write on the paper I start drawing on the back of the page. Many people also agree that I'm good at drawing. For some reason when I was young I want to be a cook. When I got to wash the mushrooms or something that I could help my parents with food i was really happy.
When I grow up I want to be a singer. I want to be a singer because it makes me really happy with the way I sing. Also, no one expects me to sing well which is kinda nice. Like fr example, some people think I 'm good at art, then I worry with every art piece I do because if it's not good people won't expect it from me so ya. Also, when I sing, its really fun, and thelyrics really gets to me so I mean it when I do. So thats pretty much why I want to be a singer.
My future career is to be a aeronautics space engineer or a doctor. I want to become a doctor because I can save peoples lives and get to know more about your body.I want to be an aeronautics space engineer because I am interested in our different kinds of galaxies and I want to design a new kind of aircraft.
When I grow up, my future carrer is a scientist. I will like to be a scientist because I can mix elments with elementsw and form new things. I will also like to be a scienctist because I can mix like metal with plastic together.
My future career is to be a computer engineer like Bill Gates because I want a lot of money and not to live like a person who begs for money. I want to be a computer engineer because I like to work with computers and other electronics. Working with these things makes me happy and I have this weird feeling when I am around some electronics. I also want to be a scientist like my dad because my dad works on some really cool things. He has his own company called BioTech and his company has some of his friends. His company only needs three or four people because it's not a very large company like Apple or Google.
I wan't to become a scientist because I want to make the world's first growth elixir that also gives you muscles that that are 5 feet thick and weigh 1,250 pounds. to achieve this goal I will have to show a lot of interest in science and other potions thingys.
I want to be a fashion designer, a teacher, shop owner or a waitress.
To be a teacher you got to study for math, science, language arts, social studies and subjects.
To be a fashion designer you have to love since when you were little. Also, you should start practicing designing. I have a kit were you make your own clothes and I could make skirts with bunches of designs!
I learned from My nanny, witch she used to design and make clothes.
To run a shop or to be a waitress you have to take lots of jobs.
-Nice post Abhinav! :=)
My dream future career is to become the shortstop of the NY Yankees when I grow up but my mom says there is no hope. I still think I can become one because I am improving a lot in baseball. To become a professional baseball player, you need to practice fielding grounders(mostly against walls), fielding fly balls(throwing the ball up in the air), batting(in a batting cage), and baserunning(in a field). I do them all mostly on weekends so I think I have some hope to be a baseball player.
My future job is to become a paleontologist. Being a paleontologist will be fun to me because you will have to put pieces of dinosaur bones together. This will be similar to putting a 1,500 piece puzzle together because some of the dinosaur bones will be missing and it may be that a group of dinosaurs died together possibly.
I don't know what my future career is! Every year it changes! I might become someone who finds or inspects many types of jewels or special rocks because I like collecting very unique crystals. But I don't know how or where I might get this job. I also might travel all around the world with my sisters when we don't fight with each other any more because I like to visit strange and new places.
I want to be a pianist when I grow up. I want to be a pianist because I play piano and I really like it. I like classical music, rap, and jazz. I want to play beautiful music and I want everyone to hear it. I also want to be a violinist because the sound of the violin is very pretty. Maybe I would be a musician then I could play both piano and violin. But, I need to practice a lot if I want to be a pianist or a violinist.
I have many future careers. First, I want to become a doctor, even though it looks very hard. I want to become a pediatrician. First of all, I love kids. Also, I will help the patients, so they can live. Next, I want to become a computer engineer since I have fixed lots of computers before. These are my future careers.
I have no idea what I want to be in the future. When I was young I really wanted to be a artist, but then in 2/3 I wanted to be a veterinarian because I found I love dogs very much. Now I have no idea on what I want to be. My mom and dad say that I should be a lawyer, but I'm not very sure on that, the good thing about that is that they earn a lot of money!
I want to be a game maker and author when I grow up because game makers make a lot of money and authors is just fun to do. Also if you are a game maker you can somehow become like nintendo. It is basically world famous. Authors just like Jeff Savage said can go to the sports game for free if your a sports author.
My future career might be a singer or an equestrian vet. I love horses so that's why I want to be an equestrian vet and I also love to sing and I think singing would be a fun career for me. I know becoming a vet for horses would require dedication and a lot of time but I want to help horses. That job's also kinda dangerous too because the horse could spook or kick you in the face or something (ouch!). I don't think singing would be too complicated. Or at least, not AS complicated. Singing is fun and can make anybody happy and cheerful.
Post a Comment