Electronic Products By: Aaron
Hi everybody! What do you know about electronic products? Which one do you use the most? I use the computer the most because computer helps me find the things I need and the information I have to search up. I think computers are the most used electronic these days because adults who work at offices usually need a computer like my dad does. Sometimes computers have crashes, which causes the computer to go slower. I have experienced many viruses that could have destroyed my computer. One way to get rid of viruses is to go to the control panel and delete the virus. 95% of kids in the United States have their own computers. They say that kids ages 8-18 spend more than seven hours on the computer! They could be playing outside or doing something productive though. I do not own a cellphone and I don't really need it. I know some kids who have cellphones and all they do is text and play the games. I do not want to be a person like that. I would only want a cellphone if I were going to get lost. In the future I think that texting will overrule all things and all you see is people texting. We don't want that to happen. Do you own any electronic products, and how often do you use them? Please share with us!


29 comments:
I don't own any electronic devices but my family shares a computer. spend about 1/2 an hour to an hour each day. 3/4's of the time I am on because of research or some school homework. I also have a Tv which I watch about once a month for about an hour.I think that texting is a waste of time. I know that then you can have it private butwhy can't you just tell that person in private. Why do you have to tell them in an electronic way.
I have a ipod that is green and is the 5th generation. My family also shares a Mac that is pretty big. I spend about an hour to an hour and a half. I mostly use the computer for research or checking email. My dad hogs the Mac during the after noon on Facebook.He he he ;p
I don't own any electronic devices but my family shares 2 computers, a t.v., and a phone. I spend about 1 hour watching t.v. on weekends and barely any on weekdays. I use the computer for about 1 to 2 hours every day. I usually using the computer for homework but if I don't have any homework on the computer, I am usually surfing the web or just fooling around. I barely ever use the home so I probaly won't need a cellphone and I don't want one anyways. I think texting your friends or playing games on it is a waste of time.
I own a ds, a mac mini computer, and a gamecube. I think buying a mobile phone is useless because you are wasting power and energy when you could just be talking to the person who you were texting. As for my computer, I use it only 0.5-1 hour each day. I only play my video game consoles 20-30 minutes each day.
I own a DSI and a PSP. My family owns 2 TVs, 2 computers, and 2 phones. I spend about 1 hour DSI and/or PSP on weekends. I also spend about 3 hours on computers on the weekend. Oh Yeah! My record on longest time for electronics was 8 hours straight!!!! But that only happened once because my dad usually hogs the computer. I also get called an electronic freak by my sisters’ friends for playing computer too long.
Anyways nice blog Aaron!!!
I don't really own any electric devices but we do have a laptop. My brother and I are not allowed to watch T.V. from Monday to Friday. I only use the computer for school purposes. I like texting because it can be personal to you. I personally don't like sharing my private things out loud. I think texting is AWESOME!!!!!! :)
I have a laptop. I don't usually use my laptop because my mom doesn't let me play video games on the week days. Averagely, I spend about 15 minutes using my laptop daily. To me, cellphones are useless because nobody really has time to call you and besides, there really is no need to call someone unless it is an emergency. Once, I almost got a cellphone, but I didn't because we found out that the discount AT&T gave us wasn't true.
I have a DS and a silver iPod Classic. My family has five computers, three laptops and two desktops. I don't have my own laptop but my brother and my brother each have their own and my mom has one too but she NEVER used it before (seriously?) and I use it all the time so it's basically mine. I'll get my own in eighth grade (I can't wait that long!). I probably use the computer the most for email and blogging, but I use my iPod a lot too like on car rides. I sometimes listen to music from my iPod while I'm working (like I am now). I don't watch a lot of T.V., only if I'm completely done with homework or on weekends.
We have two TVs, but only one is the one we use reguraly. I have an iTouch, and a Nintendo DS. We also have WiiFit, WiiPlay, and WiiSports. The only person in the whole family who doesn't have a computer is Sriya, my younger sister, and that's because she's only six. I have a digital camera as well.
We're only allowed to watch TV on weekends, Fridays, and holidays. I can't find my iTouch, so I can't use it.
Believer it or not, Sriya uses these electronic devices most, expect for the computers. That's probably because she has the most free time, and is the person in the family who is most addicted to TV.
I don't have any electronic devices for myself, but my famil shares a Windows 7 and a Windows 7 laptop. My brother bought a DS and a Wii. I really want to get a
DSi xl because it has a screen that
is 90% bigger than a normal DSi. I also really want it because I will finally have something of my own so that my brother can't boss me around anymore. You can also go on the internet, take pictures and doodle on them, and make mini video clips on Pictochat. I don't really want one now because there isn't any colors except for dark brown and red.
Great post Aaron!
I have an ipod that is 5th generation and it is blue I share a D.S light with my brother. My mom has a laptop, and my dad has a laptop. My whole family shares a computer. My mom me use her laptop many times though. I personally think that the computer is one of the best electric devices. Some people might say that the cellphone, ipod, or TV is the best electric device, but a computer can e-mail people instead of texting or calling, can listen to music on youtube or other music sources, and you can watch TV shows and movies on certain websites.It can do all in one! That is why I like it. I still like the other things too. I watch about 30 minutes of TV on weekdays and about 1 or 1 1/2 hours of TV on weekends.
I have an ipod that is black and it is the 5th generation. I am going to get my own laptop. I go on the computer about 1 hour a day, sometimes less to check my e-mail or answer the blog. On Saturdays and Sundays, I go on the computer 1-2 hours and play one game, Maplestory. I find a game and play it until I get bored, and then quit and move on to a new game to play. I listen to my ipod everywhere I go. Anywhere that I can listen to my music to pass time. I have a couple of games on my ipod that I play. I like all of electronic devices.
I have many electronic items such as: iPod touch, computer in my room (though it's not really mine), adn a DS that's hardly used by me. I basically use y computer everyday to either do my homework or chat with friends online after I am dont with homework. I use my iPod often, but usually at chinese school during break. I have an advantage having a computer in my room so I can play whenever I want without my parents knowing :), but then it sorts of distracts me.
I own a PS3 and a computer. I share a wii with my sister and my family also owns a T.V. I spend two hours on the computer a day, a half hour on T.V., an hour a week on the PS3, and a half hour a day on the wii. I think that cellphones aren't useful because most kids use them just to text. The only reason that phones could be useful is if they are used for emergency purposes like if your going to a large place alone and it has access to phones (unlike Outdoor School).
I have an iPod Touch that I BARELY share with my sisters. There are two TV's, three computers, a DSi, DSlite, and one laptop. I usually spend one hour total on electronics on weekdays and for weekends I spend about five hours total. On Saturday I watch ALOT of TV in the morning before I go to writing class. I don't want a phone because an iPod Touch is enough and you barely need the phone except for emergencies.
I have my own laptop and cellphone. My mom got them both for me for Christmas. I also have an ipod, digital camera, and flip video camera. Our family also has three TV's and a wii. I can only watch tv on weekends(I never follow that rule) and I can play on the rest of my gadgets whenever I want. I try not to spend too much time on any of these things, so I don't play on them often.
I own one electronic device which is an ipod.I sometimes listen to it when I'm doing math homework or just for fun, but not when I 'm reading or writing. The ipod kind of makes me go faster and still don't get many mistakes. My family shares a computer, PS3,t.v, and a Wii. We barely even touch the wii, the computer is used for around 1 1/2 hours, and the PS3 is used only to watch movies so it really depends how long the movie is.
I have a computer and television. I watch about 2 hours of television each day on weekends and 30 minutes on weekdays.I allowed to use the computer whenever I want except when I watched too much television. I usually spend an hour on the computer.I also own a Nitendo D.S. I play on my D.S. for an hour.
I own a Nintendo DS and a Wii I have an Revolutionary 4 DS game chip. Sometimes at the end of the day (at night), I sometimes watch TV, computer, iTouch or iPhone, or play other games.
we have a HP laptop, a desktop computer, and 2 TV's. My favorite one to use is the the computer because there is this very fun site called aqworlds.com. this site is (10+)and you customize yourself and battle monsters.
I own lots of electronic devices!
I have a DSi and a DS, a digit camera, and a cellphone.
Pew! Glad thats over!
My brother and I share a wii, PS3 and a PS2. I can play on the computer and watch television when ever I want. I have three tv's!
My mom, dad, my brother and I share two computers and one laptop. I usually spend most of my time watching tv and playing on the computer.
-Nice post Aaron! :$
I have an iPod shuffle which I listen to when I need a break. Sometimes, I feel very stressful so I listen to my iPod to calm myself down and to unwind those stressful things around me. I watch TV when there is a major league baseball game on TV. I sometimes use the computer to do some research, and sometimes play games. I really enjoy using electronic products.
The two electronic devices I have are two computers. One of them is a desktop and the other is a laptop. I only watch discovery channel on Sunday. I’m real picky on TV shows so that is the only one I watch. The show also has to be about dinosaurs too. These are the ONLY electronic devices I use.
I have my own DS, and my own Mac computer. The gameboy, playstation 3, Wii, and an ipod nano are shared with my brother. I use my DS only on weekends. I use my Mac computer a lot because I need to write blog comments(like right now), research other things, and I check my e-mail. Sometimes(mostly in Summer vacation) I play Wii with my brother. I use ipod nano when I download new songs to listen to.
I don't own any electronic products. My family owns two computers. Also, my sister Ramya, owns a blue ipod. Next, Ramitha my oldest sister used to have her own laptop, but it got infested with a virus. Her computer was Toshiba branded computer. We used to use it very often. All in all, these are some electronic devices that are at my house.
My family shares a IPod, WII computer, T.V., gameboy sp, and two phones. I use to play a lot on my gams boy but now I beat all the games so it is really boring. I usualy take 30-60 min. on electronics. Half an hour playing video games and sometimes another half hour doing homework on the computer. I don't really even want a phone because then I will waste to much time on it.
Usually I'm on the computer only for homework things or email, but time to time a can get carried off into playing on the computer, but not for seven hours. My brother and I each have an iPod, and we have a family ipod that is usually used by my dad. We all share a big mac desktop that me and my brother usually uses, because my mom and dad both have their own laptop. I'm the only one in the family that doesn't' have a cellphone. It's fine because I don't need one.
I have a DS, Wii, laptop, i-touch, i-pod nano, and there are two TVs. I mostly use the computer (or laptop) because you can do a lot of things with it. Like for example you can check your email, do research, watch videos and more. I spend about 1 to 1.5 hours a day. I usually play for 1 hour every now and then on the Wii.I use the i-pod nano only for listening to music when I get bored. Other electronic devices I just mentioned are the ones that I rarely use.
I do not have a personal electronic device at home. Exept for a cam corder I had to beg my brother to give me. Also it is really old but it still works perfectlly. My brother has an Ipod Touch and a phone, my dad has the same things My mom has an ipod and phone. I have a recorder. But I don't complain very often so it's fine.
Post a Comment