By: Kaytlin
Hello everyone! Do you wear glasses or contact lenses? Well, I wear rigid contact lenses at night! It all started in fourth grade when I couldn't really read the words on the board. The optometrist examined me and said that I needed glasses. I wore my glasses for two weeks. Then my parents heard about the rigid contact lenses that you wear at night and remove in the morning. After I started using them, I could see much better. When I remove them in the morning my eyesight is almost 20/20, but during the day my eyesight gradually increases. If you currently wear glasses, would you want to wear rigid contact lenses? If you have good vision, how do you protect your eyesight?
|
|


23 comments:
What I do to protect my eyes is that I usually don't watch a lot of T.V. I don't play games in the dark. I don't spend a lot of time on the computer. I think I have a full vision. Whenever I close my eyes for a long time, my eyes start getting blurry. Follow these tips and you will have perfect eyesight!
Nice post Kaitlyn!
I have perfect eye sight. I keep my eyes safe by wearing sunglasses in tropical places. I also don't watch to much tv. When your on the computer or playing video games you shouldn't do it in the dark. I like the post Kaitlyn.
I have regular glasses, not contacts. I cannot wear rigid contact lenses because my number is too high. However, if it was lower, I would have liked to try them. I am allowed to wear regular contacts. My mom wants me to wear hard contacts if at all I wear any because they will help my eyesight stop increasing. I think I might want to wait another year to get contacts.
I sometimes protect my eyes and I sometimes don't.
I watch about one hour and a half of television and play computer games for another half. Sometimes my eyes get a little blurry at school, but my dad says it's okay.
Nice Post Kaitlyn!!!
I have good eyesight right now. I try to keep my eyes safe, but I play a lot of video games so my eyesight is getting a little worse. The first time that I forgot to turn on the light while on the computer, my eyes started to hurt so I turned on the light and I slowly got better. Tip:Never read in the dark!!!! My brother got glasses because he reads a lot of books without a lot of light. I am trying to keep my eyesight in good condition.
I don't have glasses and I do protect my eyesight. I protect it by not watching T.V. I also limit my time using the computer, Nintendo DS, Nintendo Wii, and my Sansa Shaker. I also don't try to read and strain my eyes. My parents say that if you try reading in the dark your eyes will get spoiled. I used to think they were kidding but now I listen to them and don't read in the dark. If you do what I do you probably won't ever need glasses.
NICE POST KAYTLIN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I have perfect eyesight.I protect my eyesight by not watching too much T.V. and not playing video games.I always had full vision. Whenever I get up from a long nap and light hits my eyes, my vision is blurry, but othr times, my vision is excellent. I would never want to wear glasses!!!
To protect my eyes, I wear sunglasses when it is hot or sunny outside. I don't watch too much T.V. or play in the dark. If I play for a long time, i start to feel my eyes watering a bit. If that happens, I normally blink a lot or close my eyes for some time.
My brother and my dad have glasses.
I also go to the Eye Docter once a year.
Great Post Kaytlin!!!
I have reading glasses. I protect my eyesight by not playing video games, watching tv, or playing on the computer too much especially when I am in the dark. I have 20/20 vision, but my eyes sometimes start to squint when I look at small text in books, so I have reading glasses. Now I don't wear them as often, but I still do ocassionally. Nice post Kaytlin!
Too bad I'm already near-sighted. I've been wearing glasses for about two years. Even though contact lenses might sound better than wearing glasses, I still prefer wearing glasses because I don't have very large eyes and it might take a long time to the contact lenses in at night. I don't usually use electronics, but I guess I have weak eyes, so it was easy for me to get near-sighted.
I wear glasses. I have been wearing them for about 3 months. They are okay but once in a while, they get blurry and it is annoying when I have to clean them with my cloth. I would still prefer them more than contact lenses though because you can lose your contact lenses easily since they are small.
I do not wear glasses or contacts... yet. I am going to get glasses soon because my fright eye is 175 degrees and my left eye is 75 degrees. As you can see, both of my eyes are pretty bad. My friends say that wearing glasses make you look like a nerd. I try to keep my eyes in good condition so I don't watch TV on weekends or weekdays. I usually go on the computer to check my e-mail or I just use the computer for research.
I protect my eyes by not watching T.V. in the dark. Something bad I do is sometimes when I read a book in the night I start reading it as soon as I get up because I am so engrossed in the book. If it's a big book I sometimes feel my eyes getting blurry so I shut them for a few seconds and that seems to do the trick. A few days ago I went to the doctor and they tested my eye sight I was really nervous. I had a little problem with the "e"s, the "a"s, and the "o"s because they all look the same but luckily I passed the test. I can't imagine something on my ears for a whole year!
I have 20/20 eye sight. I protect my eyes by not reading a book while my mom is driving, I don't watch that much T.V., not look at the computer too close (or else eyes will hurt), and not lie on your bed while reading a book. I sometimes don't protect my eyes but only for 30 minutes. My brother has glasses right now and he watches computer like all the time!
Nice post Kaytlin!!!
At night, I wear contact lenses. The bad thing a bout them is they are annoying. It bothers my eyes at night. It always feels like there is something in my eye. For me, putting and taking them out is easy. I had them many months ago. I guess every day my vision is clearer.
I don’t have any glasses or contact lenses and I don’t want to get them. I protect my eyes by not playing video games at all, (because I don’t have any) and watching TV three hours a month. I use my computer for homework and to play games sometimes. I don't read books in the car or at night. Sometimes I also use a bookstand at home.
I have perfect eye sight and I learned the hard way how to keep them safe. I kept watching t.v and movies during the break and then one moring I blinked my eyes and it hurt SO much. A good way to keep your eyes safe is to keep away from electronics and go outside for a while.
I don't have any glasses YET. But I might get some because I read in the dark alot.No matter how hard I try to put the book down I can't because the book is too good. You can protect your eyes by not reading or watching a object to closely or else you might not be able to see things clearly very far away. {like me :)}
I have a really good eyesight. I do plenty of things to keep my eyes in good shape. One thing that is really important is to get lots of vitamin A, which is found in orange food like carrots, mangoes, pumpkin's, etc. That keeps your eyes in good order. I also minimize my video game time to about 30 min. a week, and minimize television time as well. I also do not operate the television, computer, and video game consoles in the dark.
I have fine eyesight. I try to keep a limit to everything on a screen. Like if I'm watching TV, if my eyes start to burn or looks red then I automatically shut the TV off. Also I try not to read in the dark, that's how one of my friends got glasses.
The only person in my family that has glasses, is my brother because of his lazy eye. He had them since 2nd grade. Luckily nobody else in my family has them
I have glasses. Glasses are easy to lose. I know contacts are easy to keep and everything, but they are very hard to wear for me (even though I've never tried them on). I once saw my brother try them on and it took him a long time to do it. I am scared that it will hurt my eyes. If I could learn how to wear contacts without hurting my eyes, then I would definitely wear them. Bu for now, I am just going to stick with glasses.
I wear glasses because it's a family gene. My dad wears glasses, my mom a my brother also does to. But me and my mom needs to wear it part time even though my eyesight is worse. I think the other 25 degrees camme from reading. I protect my eyes naturally. On Saturday I sleep till 12:00. Then I eat breakfast till 1:00, So I only have 6 hours left till dinner.
I wear glasses (as you all may have noticed) but I've never really thought about contact lenses. I'm kinda nervous that I will forget to put them on but the rigid rigid contacts are only night so maybe that wouldn't be so bad. My eyes are not horrible but I still try to keep them as good as possible by not watching too much T.V. or computer. My eyes are currently about 250/275 but my parents' are like 500.
Post a Comment