Subscribe to Weekly Reminders via RSS feed

Sunday, August 9, 2009

New Class 2009 - 2010!!

We Are Ready For School!!

7 comments:

Sid the Squid said...

I am so excited to be in R24 because Mrs.Yu is so nice!!!!We learned a lot of things the past 3to 4 days in school like when we got our textbooks our backpacks were so heavy!!!Sofar I am having a blast.

Mahi said...

Now I now that it is going to be very fun. The thing that I am very scared of homework Club.This the scarest.

Aaron said...

i love being in R24. It is so fun. All my friends are there like Raymond, Jonathan, Jeffrey, Siddesh, and many other people. R24 is really cool. Math and social studies were cool too but I think that science was the best because we got to make our own paper airplane.

Da bomb (Ishan) said...

Hello everyone who's reading this comment...You're gonna have an awesome time in R19 and R24 cause' Mrs. Yu and Ms. McPheeters ROCK! They're both really nice too! =P

Arjun R. said...

It is really great being in R24.I feel lucky that I haven't been in homework club.My favorite subject has changed from math to to science.I hope I make a lot of friends but so far so good.

just in time for school said...

I feel great in the Rockhopper villge. I am also kind of scared of homework club.

Ramya the 7th grader said...

Hi,
I am a sixth grader named Ramya. My sister is named Mahi. I was in Mrs.Yu's class too. 4th graders dont be worried about homework club. If you did your homework your fine. 5th graders are THE LEADERS OF THE SCHOOL! Make a good example so the 4th graders,3rd graders,2nd graders,1st graders,and kindergardeners can follow you. Ms.Yu and Ms.McPheeters ARE REALLY REALLY NICE! They are the best teachers in the rockhopper village! 4th graders don't be scared, they are really nice. You guys are lucky you get less homework. In middle school you get wayy more, not too much that you dont get sleep though.I REALLY MISS ELEMENTARY SCHOOL!!! I WANT TO GO BACK!

~Ramya :)