First Day Of School By Jeffrey
School has started! Our textbooks are here, we all have new classmates, and homework is in our minds. There is also a bright side, though. We will all make new friends(especially the 4th graders and Sabrina), and we can all get with the nicest teacher of Rockhopper: Mrs. Yu!!! YAAAAAAAY! Usually, when school starts, we will get a million questions in our brain such as: Are we going to get a lot of homework? When is our first field trip? When is our village play?. When it is the first day of school, we will usually get them all answered. 4th graders: Do you think 4th grade is going to be this easy the whole year or is it going to get harder? 5th graders: How do you feel being one of the oldest ones(or leaders) of the school?
Subscribe to Weekly Reminders via RSS feed
Friday, August 7, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


25 comments:
When i come, I feel very happy because im the oldest kid! Respect your elders =)
I think It will get harder because of all the homework that willl be handedout to us. Second I think it will be harder because all the speeches and the journal. EXCELLENT topic Jeffrey
It feels weird being the oldest penguins because I am used to looking up to the older penguins. But it has its advantages because we get to do PEN and Yearbook.
I'm excited because I'm in 5th grade this year. I also think that it's awesome being one of the oldest kids on campus. I'm excited about pen and yearbook.
I feel very happy to be the biggest kids on campus this year because we get to do the most activities like pen and yearbook. I hope this year will be the best.
When it is the first day of school, I get like a little worried about if my teacher is mean or nice. And the other thing I'm mostly worried about is that which of my best friends are gonna be in my classroom. I usually don't hope that I'm the only person in 4th grade that doesn't have their best friend in there so like yeah! Anyways, CONGRATULATIONS ZARAH!!!!! YOU JUST WROTE YOUR FIRST BLOG!!!!!!!! YAY!!!!!!
I feel more confident being the oldest penguins on campus, but I still feel wierd about not having the fifth (now sixth) graders in school.
Just like Ishan I also feel happy because I will the one of the oldest kids (unless someone else who comes to help is older). I will be happy that i will be going to 6th grade.
Well, I still feel like a 4th grader than the leader of the school. I don't quite still feel like a 5th grader now, but i am sure that once I start getting homework from Mrs.Yu in Math then I will surely feel the pressure of 5th grade homework.
Plus, now when I look at the 2nd and 3rd they seem so small and cute. It seems as if the K/1 s skipped a grade.
I feel like a role model because I am the highest grade in the school. I feel like i need to set good goals so the younger grades will follow me.
I really feel strange being the "leader" of portal because I still think of it as the 6th graders still being the the 5th graders and me being the 4th grader
but now its even weirder getting used to the idea that I am actully a 5th grader.
I felt sort of worried on the first day because I thought that rock hopper teachers were really in a hurry. But I figured it out and she isn't mean at all. I am liking this class so far because there are some funny fifth graders in this class. But I would like to make more friends this year with some fifth graders! See you tomorrow!
I think that it is cool being the leaders of the school but I still feel like a 4th grader looking up to the older penguins. But I bet that this year will be exciting as last year.
I think that 4th grade is a little bit easy right now, but when I get more homework, work sheets,speeches and journal, then I think it is going to get a lot harder!!
No way! 4rth grade is not easy. It is so much different then 3rd grade. And you are right. There are a lot of heavy textbook in rockhopper.
-Shrila
4rth grade is way harder then I thought. There are so many textbooks to carry and there is so much homework!!!!!! But I am so glad I have Mrs.Yu. Or else I would have had a tough year.
-Shrila
When I became a 5th grader, it seemed to me that there was nothing much different except that we were now 5th graders and not 4th graders anymore. It took me a while to get used to be called a 5th grader. But 5th grade is as much fun as 4th grade, so don't worry(last year's 4th graders and this year's) 5th graders!
I feel great being the oldest penguins at school! I don't really mean that I can bully younger kids, it's just that I feel AWESOME!
I think that 4th grade would be really hard, especially the fact that if we don't finish our homework, don't get a parent's signature, or if we forget to bring an item assigned to bring to class we will go to homework club which is new. Although, I guess sometimes we will get to do pretty fun projects. Luckily Mrs. Yue is a very nice teacher. I hope this year will be a successful year!
I think fourth grade is going to be very hard because I will receive lots of homework.[So far, it's easy] I'm also worried if Mrs.McPheeters and Mrs.Yu will be mean and strict. They are very nice and funny so far. I hope they stay like that!
Leanne
I feel responsible unlike last year because I am older and I have to be a role model for the younger kids. Pen would be really fun to try out. I already feel gratified about outdoor school.
I does not feel any different being the oldest on campus. I still feel like a fourth grader with all the six graders coming in so it does not feel any different. All that is different is .... We could do pen, we stay in our classroom for Math, and We need to learn HUman Growth and Development.
I feel weird because I feel just like a fourth grader. However, my parents are pressuring me like mad, saying''you're a 5th grader now,be responsible.''One thing for sure,the class will be dull without Omkar.
I think the homework will get harder.
I think that class will get harder.
Post a Comment