Can you believe we only have five days left from the end of this school year? As we practice the song of Shooting Star, what would you like to say to your classmates? I hope all my students will always be cheerful and optimistic like you are in our latest classroom picture. You are so vibrant and full of energy!! Come share your nice compliment to your classmates, whether it's a good-bye to the 5th graders, a message to the 4th graders, or a last minute message to your teachers. Let's hear you!!
Subscribe to Weekly Reminders via RSS feed
Saturday, June 13, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

13 comments:
Hey guys!!! Well I'm celebrating my last weekend of elementrey (Did I spell that wrong?)school! Well, I'm sad that I'm leaving Portal but I guess I'm excited for middle school. There is barely anyone going to Hyde Middle School (That's where I am going!) in this school but I still know some good friends that are going there. I can't wait until Wendsday because me, Dilip, and Joshdoing a band (the song "We Will Rock You") I have an awesome drum solo at the end! Portal has been the most RADICAL school I've ever been to!!! Me and Brian are gonna be in different schools (=[) but we're gonna still keep in touch (=]) Just to let my fans know (ha-ha) I'll be coming back and don't worry Mrs. Yu, I'll be back to create some more trouble!!! MUAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!Oh yeah, Mrs. Yu and Ms. McPheeters you guys are like the most awesome teachers ever! I bet waayyy better then my middle school teachers! I wonder what middle school is like...I wonder what I'll be doing at recess and lunch...I wonder if I'll still be into aeronautics...I wonder how many calories are in a super- quadruple-scoop-Chocolote-Chip-Double-Fudge- Super Ice Cream!!! Actually no, I'm not wondering that. Oh well. Well see you all! Portal FOR THE WIN!!!!!!!!!!
Unfortunately all of the 5th graders are leaving Portal. It is the best elementary school ever and it has the BEST teachers(Mrs. Yu, Miss McPheeters etc.). One of the better parts is that all of my chinese school friends are going to Miller with me(one of the best middle schools). Unlike chinese school not all of my friends at Portal are going to Miller. Justin is going to Cupertino Middle(I think). I hope the school lunches at Miller are better then elementary school(actually I already know because I have an annoying just-turned-14 sister who just graduated from Miller.
I am excited to go to Middle School, but I will surely miss all of the 4th graders and all of my teachers. My message to the 4th graders is, " When all of the big projects come up, don't be scared, they are really fun and you guys will have a great time, working with the new 4th graders on those big projects. One of the thing that I am looking forward too in Middle School is the food. I heard that the food in Middle School is great!!! I'll just have to wait and see......
Hey 4th graders,
We should say goodbye to the 5th graders that are leaving for middle school. Soon we will be 5th graders and we will be the seniors.
Good bye 5th graders! See you next next year in middle school.
Hey people! I want to do all three. First, I will miss all the fifth grade girls! They are all so nice to me and I wish I could repay them. Some advice for the fourth graders would be to NEVER push projects and homework off to the last minute. You'll get seriously stressed. To Mrs. Yu, I will really miss you and I hope that you will teach for the next few years so that I can visit you.
I'm sad that the fifth graders are going away from Portal, but I'm excited about the to-be fourth graders. Besides, I'm going to India for the summer. My message to the fifth graders is:''Don't worry about middle school, just have fun!''
Well,hmmmm? I'll be sad that the fifth grader boys are gone( not the girls) but I'll be happy that I'll be in fifth grade. Besides, Mrs.Yu, the class picture is awesome! Mt message to the fifth graders is "Don't worry about middle school(especially the bullying) just have fun, enjoy the food, and try to make new friends"
P.S. I plan to be the 2009-10 Ishan. I'll be mischevious and troublemaking!
MWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!
I'm really going to miss everyone. Not so much the boys but almost everyday, except for the breaks and weekends, I come to school and see this class, so it's hard to go to a new school and not to see your old classmates in your class whether you got along with them or not. For me, seeing all of my class has been a daily routine, so it will be hard to change. To get my mind of of leaving I think about the graduation ceremony where I will leave this school no longer a student. Since I came to Portal, in kindergarten, I have had many ups and downs. My friends have always been there for me though. To celebrate my graduation, we are going to Fresh Choice. In my heart there will always be a big part of Portal that I will treasure fr the rest of my life. I also have a brother that just graduated from Miller so I know the options of food and if they're better than what is here. What I'm looking forward to the most is not only more freedom, but I don't have a menu, I just choose what I want and eat it. Plus you can sit anywhere not just the lunch tables. Mrs. Yu, you have been one of the BEST teachers I'v ever had in all my 6 years here. You make everything(which is a lot) that we have to learn, so fun! I don't think I will every find a teacher as great as you that could ever replace you. You will always find a special place in my heart. I found this sentence I'd like t share, "Where...life is a roller coaster...watch out for the sharp turns, and you'll be okay
I've got a nice round bend coming right at me, Middle school!!!!!!!!!
I am really excited to go to middle school but also sad to leave Portal. I think middle school is going to be awesome because of the food they provide and I can have a chance to feel a tougher but new life.You guys should remember that when you graduate out of middle school it is not the end of having a fun and enjoyable life but also the beginning. You might struggle in middle school but in a way you will have fun.
A message to all the teachers: I will miss you all and hope that you will continue teaching for a few more years because I would like to visit you sometime. By the ways some of you teachers might think that your student is just trying to be nice when they say you are awesome. But the truth is that they really doing think that you are awesome and I have to agree with them, you guys are awesome, best, great, and all the good words in the world that descrides you all.
Well, now I have to say Good Bye to all of you!!! BYE BYE!!!
Well I'm glad I'm not going away from this fun school.I'm just sad that I will miss all those funny incoming 6th graders. I'd like to say I big bye bye to Shivani . She was always the one who brightened up my day , but all the 5th graders are just as good as Shivani.
The thing that I'm VERY HAPPY about is that I get to become 5TH GRADER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!(Leading to the next level of an adventure.)I hope I pass 5th grade. I can't wait I get to make COOL bracelets in math for BizWorld. Those commercials were so funny, and VERY good.
The Only thing that I will miss besides the 5th graders is my great friend Devika from room 19.She has been my friend since 2nd grade and now is moving to another school .
WAWAWAWAWAWAWAWAWAWAWA
She was the one I looked up to.( Ihope I'm not getting off subjest)
P.S I know that all the 5th graders will do fine in middle school and will survive.
Wow tommorow is the last day of school!
Hey Jeffrey! I'm sure you'll make an AWESOME 2009-2010 Ishan!!! Make sure to lead the boys into there right destiny and train them well! Leadership is the key!!!!!! =) You'll be good at trouble-making and mischevious stuff!
I am so sad that the 5th graders are graduating from Portal but I am excited that I get to be the 2nd 2009-2010 mischevious 5th grade Ishan. I will be so mischevious with Jeffrey my best buddy dude. Mwhahahahahahahahahahahahahaha!!!Have a great time in middle school 5th graders!!!
Hey Adititya! I'm sure you'll make an awesome 2nd 2009-2010 Ishan!!!!
Post a Comment