Swine Flu
By: Sanjana
Everyone is getting freaked of the swine flu also known as H1N1 Influenza A. The swine flew started off with a little boy. After he recovered tons of other people had already gotten the flu. The swine flu is spreading quickly in Mexico, and because Mexico borders California it started spreading here too. One medical report said that adults are recovering faster then children. This flu is being caused by germs. If you would like to stay away from the swine flu you should be washing your hands after you touch some thing dirty of before eating any meal.If you think that pork could be affected too that is wrong. By not buying pork you are just torturing farmers. People are over acting by this flu. It is just like any other flu but it is just a newly discovered one. People think it is a big disaster because it is new and they don't know how to handle or cure it yet. The good thing is that now the flu is going away and people are getting better. You can stop worrying that much now. Just remember to wash your hands. Do you think that people should still be over acting? Why or why not. Note down any other thoughts you have about the swine flu.
Subscribe to Weekly Reminders via RSS feed
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


13 comments:
I agree with Sanjana, that people are definetly over-acting about the swine flu. However, swine flu is spreading REALLY fast, and I think that's why people are scared. Did you know that swine flu has even reached India?
To tell you Shivani, the swine flu is all over the world not just India. I don't think people are over reacting because this is a very serious flu and one child has died from this. In a way though, the people are over reacting because the chances of getting swine flu are very low. I did read some information before I posted and CNN news says the swine flu is reducing now but Americans should be ready to see the swine flu back in the winter when the flu season stars again.
I did not know that swine flu spreaded to India. I heard that they have found out swine flu is as fatal as any other flu and have stopped closing down schools.
Wow!!!! I never knew that the swine flu reached India. Well it is spreading all over the world which is really crazy and people are getting sick. Be sure to wash your hands whenever you touched anything dirty or whenever you have finished a meal!!! Nice post!!!
I think that a lot of people were overreacting at first, when the swine flu first came to the USA, and was first started. I also heard on the radio that the swine-flu danger is over. That means the possibilities of getting the swine flu now is extremely-low, since the air is clean, and no one in Portal has gotten it. It's just a normal flu. There's nothing special about it now.
The swine flu is not so serious anymore. So I really think people are overreacting about the swine flu. But you should caution about it a little.
Nice picture. I don't think people should overact but should still be aware of it.
I do not think people should be over reacting about the swine flu, but should still be aware about washing hands after sneezing or coughing,sneezing and coughing in your sleeve,etc.
I think people shouldn't overact because swine flu isn't really a serious flu. Even if people shouldn't overact, they should still be careful about their bodies.
HAHAHAHAH yeah people are seriously over reacting!!!!!!!!! I mean seriously people are washing their hands every second! On the first day people were really over reacting but now everyone has calmed down a bit. I mean if you have a good immune system, and in shape [like me =)], you never get sick and you don't really have to worry about it!
No one should be over reacting on the swine flu, I would say it's basically a sign that we should be more careful and aware of germs spreading around us.
They swine flu may not be active now but I heard that it will be really bad as soon as we start the flu season, that would be from November to February.
Yes, people are over-reacting, but for a good reason, because the swine flu is so deadly. Few people from Taiwan already caught it. When we were going to Taiwan, my aunt made my family wear masks on the plane or we can't sleep in her house :D
Post a Comment