By: Rebecca Have you ever done something that you were proud of? Well, I have been proud of many things I have done such as doing a race, being in the newspaper, and being able to read fluently. Once I participated in a triathlon, which is a multi-sport endurance event consisting of swimming, cycling, and running. Guess what? I got in the 12th place which was very exciting! My younger sister is proud of being able to read at her age. You could also be proud for having a hobby such as art, soccer, biking, or even an unusual hobby. In a race, you don’t need to be the first to be proud of yourself as long as you display good sportsmanship. Please share with us your experience that made you proud of yourself!!
Subscribe to Weekly Reminders via RSS feed
Sunday, May 10, 2009
Are You Proud of Yourself?
Posted by
Mrs. Yu
at
7:25 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

25 comments:
My Blog is the coolest blog ever!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I am proud of the super huge, humongous, gigantic bubble I can blow with the chewing gum!
I am also proud of all of my students; they are all hard working, creative, and well behaved kids!!
I am proud that I can dance pretty well. I have been to many dance competitions and won many trophies!!!
I am proud of winning my trophies too.
I am really proud of many things I did. I am proud of winning many tennis tournaments and I even earned my own trophy case. I agree with rebecca beecause winning isn't everything but having good spotsmanship is important.
I am proud of playing soccer. I got first place in Cupertino soccer league and I have got some medals and 1 trophy in soccer.In tennis I got 1st place in a tournament with a 5th grader. Also in speeling I got 1st place in a spelling bee contest in kindergarten, 1st grade, and 2nd grade. I am proud of everything I have accomplished.
I am proud that I got first place in my first dance competition at only the age of 6. I am also proud of myself since I skipped a few levels in swimming and after I pass the level I am on I only have one more level till competitive.
I am proud of swimmimg fast. I got many first places in different swim meets. I am also proud of being able to play 3 different instruments; piano, voilin, and clarinet. I can speak 3 languages (well actually 2 but a little of another) which is: Chinese, English and a little Vietnamese.
I am proud of my drawings of a horse, a ladybug, and a orange plant. I think I drew them very well because I just love some of the shades I put on it. I get love my ladybug drawing so much because it was the first drawing of an animal that I ever drew.
I am also proud of me getting a student of the month award in kindergarten. That was very suprising because my mom knew I was getting the award but I didn't. That day was one of the best days in my life. I got so many good stuff like free ice cream. Luckly it was a hot.
The last thing I am proud of is my star test result last year. I couldn't belive what I got that day. I was very suprised but still happy.
You really want to know what I'm proud of? I'm proud of showing off all my trophies and medals from 4 years of AYSO which is 8 seasons!!! I am also proud of being (as of I know) THE ONLY ONE IN THE WHOLE ENTIRE SCHOOL OF PORTAL WHO PLAYS THE FULL DRUM SET!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Dun-dun-dun....I am also proud of being able to type so fast and being the FIRST PERSON (as I know of) IN THE ENTIRE SCHOOL WHO COMPLETED TYPE TO LEARN!!!!!!!!!!!! DUN-DUN-DUN....I am alos proud of being THE FIRS PERSON (as I know of) WHO IS ON THEIR 100 MILE CARD FOR THIS YEAR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! DUN-DUN-DUN....I am also proud of BEING THE FASTEST RUNNER IN KINDERGARTEN!!!!!!(that I know of in DeVargas; that was a few years back) My reward was a root beer float and i got a free awesome $20 prize!!!!!!!!!!!!!! DUN-DUN-DUN.....I am also proud of being THE HIGHEST LEVEL IN RUNESCAPE IN THIS SCHOOL {COPYRIGHT JAGEX LTD.}(that I know of) I worked a lot on that account!!!! DUN-DUN-DUN......I am almost proud of WRITING THE BIGGEST ENTRY IN THIS BLOG SUBJECT! (That I know of)!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! DUN-DUN0DUN......I am also proud that I CAN TRPE THIS BLOG ENTRY REALLY REALLY QUICK (THAT I KNOW OF)!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! DUN-DUN-DUN...... I am also proud that I am the only one WHO WILL STOP THIS ENTRY SO THAT MY TEACHER WON'T HAVE TO GO THROGH THE HASTLE OF READING SO MUCH WRITING (That I know of)!!!!!!!!!! DUN-DUN-DUN......
THE END (W00T)
I am proud of myself getting second place every year in our piano studio honors recital audition. My mom is proud of me being nice to my brother. I am proud of that too!
I am proud of that I can play the piano really well. I'm especially proud of the fact that I can play Fur Elise on the piano really easily even though it is a really hard piece to play.
I am proud of all the levels of swimming I have gone through.(though I stopped swimming)I am also proud of all friends I have because they are the people who cheer me on and things nice for me.
I am proud that I can play the piano well and sing songs with the correct tune. I also like the fact that I have a family that cares for me. Nice blog!
I am proud of winning my dance competition four times in a row, including this year. I am also proud of winning first place in the regionals dance competition and winning second place in the nationals competition.
I am proud that I got 1st place in my chess class last year. I'm also proud of getting BEST ELEMENTARY DOCUMENTARY in CEEF movie contest.
I am proud of myself at many things but I think I am good at soocer or basketball. Anyday,anytime,anywhere. I am also good at making paper items such as airplanes or oragami.
Wazzup!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I am proud that I won the 2008 CEEF film festival. I am also proud that I am good in soccer dribbling, and I think MY blog is the best.
I am proud of myself because I have many soccer trophies and have won many soccer games with my team!
I am proud of my art that I do and also my soccer I play because I enjoy both and it helps a lot!!!!!!!!!
I am proud of my swimming skills because of learning swimming from the age of nine to now I'm already in advance!
I am proud of the fact that I can draw very well and how I am an excellent speller. Someday, I would like to go to a spelling bee tournament.
I'm very proud that I can play basketball very well. Once, in a basketball game, I scored in total 14 points.
I'm proud of being on the swim team and being the fastest at the 200 Freestyle in my group.
I am proud that I can do gymnastic moves like bridge, basket and touching my toes. I am also proud of my piano playing. When I play my teacher and my parents always encourage me and say I do a very good job and those are some things I am proud of.
I am proud getting gold medals in competitions. I travel to many different places to compete. I really enjoy wining gold medals.
Post a Comment