By Shivani
Sacramento was totally awesome!!! I think that everyone feels that way. I had a lot of fun. I think the best part of going to Sacramento was going to the Railroad Museum. There were huge trains and small trains. We even got to see inside some of the trains. They were really cool. Another thing I liked seeing was the California Natural History Museum. The wall in the courtyard was HUGE!!! It was amazing to see how the artist created the wall so that every year the wall might look different. Did you know that the wall was about 100 feet wide by about 95 feet tall. I had to strain my neck to see the very top. That's how tall it was!! My favorite part was going to the State Capitol Building. I had heard about it, and we studied it in Social Studies, but I had never seen it in real life. It was a great experience for me. What was your favorite part of going to Sacramento and why?
Subscribe to Weekly Reminders via RSS feed
Thursday, April 30, 2009
Sacramento
Posted by
Mrs. Yu
at
9:31 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

12 comments:
I definitely liked all the cool places we saw but I really liked the Constitution Wall. I thought it was a nice and cool way to show out privileges and our rights/rules. I also liked the Railroad Museum because I thought that going inside some trains was a nice way to show how people back then had transportation. I think that this whole trip has taught me not only more of my state's history but how then and now aren't so different after all.
I liked going to the railroad musuem the most because it kind of taught me how people lived on trains a long time ago. It was also very imaginative. On the second floor of the railroad musuem, it showed how trains worked and there were some trains which drived once you pressed a button. Out of all the places we went, I took the most pictures at the railroad musuem.
I really liked the train museam and just about everything else!
I liked the state capital building the most because we got to see inside the building, where Arnold Schwartsenager sat in the building . I also liked the food at Annabelle's Italian Restaurant because of the awesome pizza, pasta and salad!!!!!!!!!!
I loved going into the Governers's office. I also liked the Tain Mueseum with allm the trains in it. I really loved every thing on the trip.
I liked EVERYTHING about the Sacramento field trip. My favorite place was the railroad museum where we got to see many model trains and how trains looked like in the ancient times. The only bad part about the field trip was that when this girl kept on annoying me by doing this crazy dance!!!!
I liked the Capitol Building because we got to see what was in it and what they were doing. We also got to see a lot of interesting artifacts like the very first"THE GREAT SEAL OF THE STATE OF CALIFORNIA". I also enjoyed the California State Museum where we saw the Constitution Wall. The trip was awesome!!!!!!!!
My favorite part of the trip was seeing the inside of the Capitol. It was cool how the Legislative room was all green and the Senate all red. I liked the green better.
I also liked the charter buses and the dinner.
The only good part of the Railroad museum was the lost spike.
I loved when I saw all that BIG wall where there was something representing every region and some words from the Constitution.There was the gravel which represented the desert, the bluish part of the wall for the coast, the grayish part for the mountains, and the tannish color for the valley.
Of all the really cool sites in Sacramento, my favorite was the Constitution wall because I think its a really good way to show what we can do.
My favorite part at Sacramento was the Constitution Wall .The artist who made was very clever of making that artwork because of in different times of the day you can see it differently. I think that this trip has taught me many more things back then.
My favorite part was the State Capitol building for every reason!!!
Post a Comment