Welcome to our blog site for room 24! We will soon start writing and commenting on each other's writing and have tons of fun with it.
Subscribe to Weekly Reminders via RSS feed
Friday, January 18, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Welcome to our blog site for room 24! We will soon start writing and commenting on each other's writing and have tons of fun with it.
Posted by
Mrs. Yu
at
2:11 PM
8 comments:
Mrs. Yu is the best!!!! Can't wait to see your class write meaningful comments on your class blog. Super exciting!!The site is lookin good! ;0)
Yo Mrs. Yu, it's Aunoy typing at around 2 a.m. in the morning. The time says 7:23 because my computers time is rigged. Hope you write some interesting posts!
What is up! I really don't want to get sick because that would ruin my perfect attendence! Also I do have a cough but it is from Asthma. I really liked the film you posted about the germs! By the way get well soon!
That clip is awesome! I hope that I remember not to spread germs. Please put some more cool videos like that!
Yo Mrs.Yu, this Revanth!!! Please post cool and interesting blogs!!!
Yeah! I can't wait for you to post more interesting blogs. Way yo go Mrs.Yu!
YO Mr.Yu!!! My name is Revanth and I like pie!!! Once again, please post cool blogs and videos
Yo Mrs. Yu I am going to comment here maybe for the last time in India. Do not publish Revanth's comment!!! It is not meaningful.
Post a Comment